5 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

Again, the people crying on twitter are a very small percentage of the actual player base. 

I mean it's not like it is a big playerbase. I would say that is like 1/3 of the playerbase on there. 1/5 at least.

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

I mean it's not like it is a big playerbase. I would say that is like 1/3 of the playerbase on there. 1/5 at least.

tenor.gif

It's nowhere near that many. Ive been playing all day, been in over a dozen lobbies, and not a single person has said anything about upcoming content, updates or the future of this game.

2 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

It's nowhere near that many. Ive been playing all day, been in over a dozen lobbies, and not a single person has said anything about upcoming content, updates or the future of this game.

Were they new players. 

1 hour ago, kitcat said:

PC and PS4 players like

i5dio.gif

I'm an Xbox player and that gif is an exact representation of what I was feeling when I saw that tweet.

8 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I'd kill you if I wasn't laughing so hard! So this is how I'm going to get my 500th post? I couldn't ask for anything stupider. Thanks for tagging me on it BoB. 

2 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

Were they new players. 

It was a fairly good mix of 1 to 150s. Every game has a group that follows their forums and social media, and unless it is a super small indie game those players are the smallest minority.

After looking through the replies to the tweet, I don't see an overwhelming sense of disappointment. 

Meh, I am a PS4 player and I'm pretty glad Xbox is getting rain back. That should mean the frame drops from rain are gone in general. If not, what's the point of keeping in a feature that hinders the actual gameplay? Not the best announcement, but it's not worth whining about.

7 minutes ago, Nougat said:

Meh, I am a PS4 player and I'm pretty glad Xbox is getting rain back. That should mean the frame drops from rain are gone in general. If not, what's the point of keeping in a feature that hinders the actual gameplay? Not the best announcement, but it's not worth whining about.

You'd be hard pressed to find a single person who didn't strongly suspect that rain would be coming back in the next update. That's why it's so disappointing, it isn't really news. At least with Victoria while we knew she was coming, we didn't know her stats, name, appearance, unlock requirement or if she was even going to be in the next update.

2 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

You'd be hard pressed to find a single person who didn't strongly suspect that rain would be coming back in the next update. That's why it's so disappointing, it isn't really news. At least with Victoria while we knew she was coming, we didn't know her stats, name, appearance, unlock requirement or if she was even going to be in the next update.

I completely understand why some are disappointed. I guess with me, I've just sort of stopped caring because of how many times this game and its updates have disappointed. If anything, I'm dreading what new bugs (if any) will be in the new engine update. I mean the trend with recent updates is adding more bugs than they fix, and while I understand this will be an updated engine, I'm still pretty skeptical for obvious reasons.

It does seem to be a really weird move though. You go from a big hype kind of announcement like a new counselor, to btw were adding rain back in? I have to believe they're trolling at this point, and I can't blame them, so many people will bitch no matter they do.

1 hour ago, AdmiralJT said:

How do you continously resort to this?

To continue to push and shove all the people's opinions who are getting tired of waiting and shit like this aside because 'Oh wElL mAJoRitY'. How do you even know that and what majority?

Who are you speaking for? I'm all for not attacking these devs either, but this? This almost did feel like a slap in the face. "HEY, UPDATE TIME. RAIN ON ONE CONSOLE." Come on! AT LEAST, give us weapon swapping. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Tommy said:

If they really wanted salt, it should have been a wet Savini Jason dancing with text saying, "Even the rain on Xbox won't be able to extinguish his flames. BTW he's still not being re-released lol #sorrynotsorry".

Y9AME.gif

5 minutes ago, Liquid Swordsman said:

155guok.jpg

Quick side note the whole “Chad joke” is so overplayed honestly it was slightly funny only a year ago during the beta.

• Like 3

Oh my God, they were being serious. THAT was the announcement of the day. 

RXhBUB6.gif

(the gif represents me watching Chad dancing in the rain)

• Like 1

Link the tweet please.

1 minute ago, Deputy Dewey Boy said:

Hobbs tweeted out about testing SP Challenges, wouldn't count on the update coming this month, fellas.

Really hate to say this, but its going to come to a point where the big update is just too late and too many people will have moved onto other games, and the game will die.  People could suck it up and get by with no update from Jan. to April. But if it gets to be late May, June, July with no update, I really think that could be catastrophic.