I guess you don't know what you got till it's gone. I couldn't give a sh!t less if rain is in the game or not, but have been playing on PS4/PC and have always had it.

Fix the busted game.  Enough of the Bikinis, Counselor Upgrades and other pointless nonsense.    

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DorianRo said:

Fix the busted game.  Enough of the Bikinis, Counselor Upgrades and other pointless nonsense.    

I thought we got rid of you...?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Truth said:

Really? I think this is fucking great!

@Cokeyskunk If I was in their shoes, that's exactly what I would do. Make an announcement that would just piss people off and make them question how serious the company is taking things, then drop the real news later on or the next day. I think this is more because so many people are expecting them to announce something every week. This is similar to things they've done in the past.

@ShiftySamurai is pretty good at living up to his title, and I wouldn't be surprised if he had something up his sleeve here. (SPECULATION)

He hasn't been on Twitter all day, and hasn't been on these forums since this morning.  I doubt he's going to be doing anything.  All he's done on Twitter is retweet the rain "announcement".

6 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Perhaps this means the update is close, considering that they're running out of big flashy update items to drop every week?

hope-springs-eternal.png

To me, it means the opposite.  If the update was close, they'd have either said that - or teased the Legendary perk bonuses (as they said they would "closer to release").

So to me, the fact that all they had to announce was re-enabling rain says that they're nowhere near done, and panicking for something to announce.

19 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

I'm gonna need a minute. Phew that's hot! Not the Xbox info, just a wet Chad dancing in a speedo. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, DocEss said:

So to me, the fact that all they had to announce was re-enabling rain says that they're nowhere near done, and panicking for something to announce.

Exactly. They didn't plan out these weekly announcements ahead of time, and have run out of stuff to announce. They've probably got 2 or 3 more juicy items to share, but the update is probably still two months away, so they need filler.

4 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

I'm gonna need a minute. Phew that's hot! Not the Xbox info, just a wet Chad dancing in a speedo. 

I know exactly how you feel.

• Confused 1

Somehow, I feel like they're purposely trolling us. The fact that they posted a gif of Chad dancing in his speedo, complete with close-ups of said speedo, practically confirms it. I remember a few weeks ago, they posted their usual Thursday news update, and a couple hours later, we got more news, so I'm REALLY hoping that's the case here today, but don't hold your breath. <_<

4 minutes ago, DocEss said:

He hasn't been on Twitter all day, and hasn't been on these forums since this morning.  I doubt he's going to be doing anything.  All he's done on Twitter is retweet the rain "announcement".

So what? I'm not expecting him to post more news. I just feel like he might, as this is what I would do to stir the pot before making a big announcement. Get's people talking about the game, even if it's because they're frustrated/pissed off, which causes hype before you really surprise them.

3 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

Somehow, I feel like they're purposely trolling us. The fact that they posted a gif of Chad dancing in his speedo, complete with close-ups of said speedo, practically confirms it. I remember a few weeks ago, they posted their usual Thursday news update, and a couple hours later, we got more news, so I'm REALLY hoping that's the case here today, but don't hold your breath. <_<

I think they're just completely tactless. I don't think they think about this sort of thing.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Truth said:

So what? I'm not expecting him to post more news. I just feel like he might, as this is what I would do to stir the pot before making a big announcement. Get's people talking about the game, even if it's because they're frustrated/pissed off, which causes hype before you really surprise them.

Yeah, sounds like a clever idea to me. Wouldn't it be the craziest thing if in about an hour from now, they announce the updates release date? Then we'd all feel like idiots :lol:

Just now, JasonLives86 said:

Yeah, sounds like a clever idea to me. Wouldn't it be the craziest thing if in about an hour from now, they announce the updates release date? Then we'd all feel like idiots :lol:

Well if it was me, I would've saved something that would bring this amount of salt for the day before you drop the update. Get everyone nice and salty, then give them what they want. I wouldn't announce a date at all. Just drop it when it's ready and give people a nice surprise that day.

Y'know, I'm a huge Friday the 13th fan, this game was a dream come true but man, even I'm starting to get worn down. You can only be in the "man I camt wait for it to come soon" mood for so long. Not saying it's great to constantly badger the devs but I'm dying for this update man.

• Like 2

At this point, I expect next week's announcement to be the shocking revelation that the update isn't coming this month, with no further information.

1 minute ago, MichaelMemers said:

At this point, I expect next week's announcement to be the shocking revelation that the update isn't coming this month, with no further information.

The shitstorm that would ensue...my god.

11 minutes ago, IronKnight55 said:

Calm down guys. Its not a big deal! I'm sure they still have some cool things to announce later on. :)

They could have a million cool things to add, it makes no difference if it’s never being released.

9 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

That would honestly make me giggle a bit. There would be enough salt to keep the Titanic buoyant if they did that.

• Like 1

Just now, Impactedmedal38 said:

They could have a million cool things to add, it makes no difference if it’s never being released.

It will be released when it's finished. Let's not rush things. 

• Like 1