I noticed after I purchased the kills, the special counselor clothing options on the physical version of the game disappear. I saw a past post when I searched the forum that someone said it was fixed but I still have the issue?

If you've loaded up the game with the Part 7 kills pack installed at least once then you can uninstall the kills pack and keep it uninstalled. There is a conflict with the file that causes the physical disc DLC to uninstall. Once the kills pack is uninstalled, you can reinstall the disc DLC. The game will remember that you own the kills and you can still apply them or remove them at will. This also works with all the other paid DLC except for the stuff on the disc which has to remain installed.

This has not been resolved by the devs and was figured out through trial and error.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ralph Voorhees said:

If you've loaded up the game with the Part 7 kills pack installed at least once then you can uninstall the kills pack and keep it uninstalled. There is a conflict with the file that causes the physical disc DLC to uninstall. Once the kills pack is uninstalled, you can reinstall the disc DLC. The game will remember that you own the kills and you can still apply them or remove them at will. This also works with all the other paid DLC except for the stuff on the disc which has to remain installed.

This has not been resolved by the devs and was figured out through trial and error.

Got the part 7 kill pack yesterday and noticed this. Pretty damn stupid.

Hey @ShiftySamurai, any hope that this will be fixed whenever the update drops?

12 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Got the part 7 kill pack yesterday and noticed this. Pretty damn stupid.

Hey @ShiftySamurai, any hope that this will be fixed whenever the update drops?

Yess plz @ShiftySamurai as long as you guys are aware of this issue then I'll be a happy camper!

I have the physical edition with the content on PS4 as well as the digital with all dlc. After some advice in a thread I posted, I deleted my digital copy and use the physical... and I have the Counselor clothing options (and the bloody Jason skins) as well as ALL dlc, including the Part VII kill pack.

If you're on PS4 and have both copies, I'd suggest deleting the digital and use the physical. You'll have access to everything there.