Cokeyskunk

Make YOUR Case for a New Counselor to Be Added to the Game

12 hours ago, FinalBoy said:

I'd love to see Mrs. Jarvis actually. She got the lamest kill in that film though.

Wasn't her death merely assumed? If I'm right, then I agree with you: I would have HAAAAAAATED it if I were cast in a F13 film, only to be killed WITHOUT AN ACTUAL DEATH SCENE!

On The Walking Dead, Greg Nicotero says, "The more gruesome/awful/cool a character's death is on this show, that's a testament to how high of regard we have for the actor. If we love you and respect you, you go out in an awesome way."

I guess someone must not have cared much for poor Mrs. Jarvis.

8 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Wasn't her death merely assumed? If I'm right, then I agree with you: I would have HAAAAAAATED it if I were cast in a F13 film, only to be killed WITHOUT AN ACTUAL DEATH SCENE!

I'm pretty sure it was in the extras/deleted scenes. Check those out if you haven't. Or I could just spoil it for you.

11 minutes ago, Truth said:

I'm pretty sure it was in the extras/deleted scenes. Check those out if you haven't. Or I could just spoil it for you.

Spoil, spoil, spoil. It's a 30 year old movie.

9 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Spoil, spoil, spoil. It's a 30 year old movie.

She died.

Edited to remove (potentially inaccurate) ancient spoiler.

Just now, Truth said:

She was dead in the upstairs bathroom. I don't recall seeing the kill. I'm pretty sure someone just happened to find the body in a bloody bathtub.

Really? I thought she died on the front porch . . . ??

1 minute ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Really? I thought she died on the front porch . . . ??

I could be wrong, but that's what I remember. I'll have to check it out later. Don't let me forget!

Muffin: Angelic heroine with survival instincts to boot. Has high chance of evasion, survivability, and looks stunning in a bow and nothing else. 

Gordon: The Good Boy Trope. He's a good boy need I say more. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Truth said:

I could be wrong, but that's what I remember. I'll have to check it out later. Don't let me forget!

Don't forget.

1 minute ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Don't forget.

Alright, now spam that message another 50 times and I might remember...

1 minute ago, Truth said:

Alright, now spam that message another 50 times and I might remember...

Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. 
Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget.
Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. Don't forget. 

Guys, you know spam is against the forum rules.... :P. Lol.

Muffin, is really the only character we should be considering, after Wes's post. They have an internal wish list, it's doubtful anyone but Muffin stands even the remotest chance of jumping to the head of the line. I submit this should now be a topic dedicated to getting Muffin (and Gordon) in the game.

2 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Guys, you know spam is against the forum rules.... :P. Lol.

Well he didn't have to spam it in the thread... Lol

Any chance you know the scene I'm referring to?

I don't think I've seen it @Truth, I do remember her death being discussed near the end. So she did die, but I'm fuzzy on when, shit now I need to go watch it.

(we're talking about the tub thing right?)

8 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

(we're talking about the tub thing right?)

Yup.

Youtube is very helpful in situations like this. I found the clip @Cokeyskunk, @DasMurich.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8n1TBS--gE

@Qcici You're thinking of the wrong movie/person. This is what @FinalBoy was referring to.

• Haha 1

Nice @Truth, yeah I'd never seen it before. A friend described it to me as one of the dream sequences, I didn't remember all the details he gave earlier when reading, but that clip is what he described. I think I might have told him it didn't make any sense, but that kinda was the point, it was just to mess with the audience, glad they forgot about it when editing. Still a very cool peice of weird history.

6 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Nice @Truth, yeah I'd never seen it before. A friend described it to me as one of the dream sequences, I didn't remember all the details he gave earlier when reading, but that clip is what he described. I think I might have told him it didn't make any sense, but that kinda was the point, it was just to mess with the audience, glad they forgot about it when editing. Still a very cool peice of weird history.

I'm not sure I would call it a dream sequence. Yeah, she just woke up, but that scene was needed in order to explain her death. I think it was kind of stupid to leave that out personally. I'm glad it wasn't lost forever though.

1 minute ago, Truth said:

I'm not sure I would call it a dream sequence. Yeah, she just woke up, but that scene was needed in order to explain her death. I think it was kind of stupid to leave that out personally. I'm glad it wasn't lost forever though.

See I want to agree with you, and do agree her death is better explained. But Tracy's body could have been going on the back of an ambulance or something of that nature and filled it in just as easily. Actually I think I'd rather of had her be a last jump scare, to a scene of tears as they find her on the porch. 

5 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

See I want to agree with you, and do agree her death is better explained. But Tracy's body could have been going on the back of an ambulance or something of that nature and filled it in just as easily. Actually I think I'd rather of had her be a last jump scare, to a scene of tears as they find her on the porch. 

Can't argue there. It's not so much about the specific scene, I just wish the death was explained in the movie. Jump scares are always nice, especially when you think the movie is over.

23 minutes ago, Truth said:

You might not call it that, but the dude in the video doing the voice over did.  :D

All in all, it's hardly a "death scene," or even really confirmation that she died -- being a dream in a hospital, anyway (which, by the way, was an angle this franchise did to ABSOLUTE DEATH). 

Again, how did she specifically die? Why did they choose not to film it?

2 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

You might not call it that, but the dude in the video doing the voice over did.  :D

All in all, it's hardly a "death scene," or even really confirmation that she died -- being a dream in a hospital, anyway (which, by the way, was an angle this franchise did to ABSOLUTE DEATH). 

Again, how did she specifically die? Why did they choose not to film it?

Didn't know there was a voice over lol

The other link was in Spanish so I figured that one would work better.

Not sure about the details of her death, I just remembered watching that scene.