Cokeyskunk

Make YOUR Case for a New Counselor to Be Added to the Game

1 minute ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Isn't Fox mixed? Also, I just want a normal black counselor with decent stats :P

I don't think so. She's just lighter in the game then she is in the movie.

1 minute ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

I don't think so. She's just lighter in the game then she is in the movie.

Oh, okay. I honestly thought she was mixed tbh

Edited by FrenchFriedPotaters
typo

Yes! YES!! FINALLY! An arbitrary, bipartisan, unbiased counselor discussion! No top-heavy agendas, no illogical discussion, no deceptive practices, I LOVE IT!! :D

9 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

How about a fan drawing? Buy the game or newly released dlc and have your name entered into a random drawing to become the next camp counselor.. Could bring some interest back to the game post patch...

Um. It cost some dudes 10 G's to get into the game. I don't see that happening. 

8 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

They've already done that -- made fans counselors, and that was to thank the backers. Highly doubt they'd come back and offer it to non-backers just for entering a contest.

Besides, true representations from films are getting a much better reception. Instead of, "Meet Phil Jenkins - our newest random counselor based on no one," people are much happier hearing things like, "Meet Ali -- based on the same character from Part 3!"

I want assclowns to make a 30+ page thread about getting Ali into the game now, complete with unneeded bumps, borderline celebrity stalking and 2-3 really dedicated clowns circlejerking and throwing vitriol at anybody who doesn't agree. 

7 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

Unpopular opinion: 
- Remove Shelly. 
- Remove Fox.

Add original counselors to the game. 
I don't want to see movie characters, everytime I see Shelly or Fox I wince. The developers did great creating an original group of counselors that somehow resembled movie characters but are still their own. This game is a movie of it's own, and it belongs to our counselors to forge their fates and stories!  

While I don't think removing Shelly and Fox would be a good idea, I think the devs should be wary about making more canon characters. I think more original counselors is the way to go.

• Haha 1

Jenny and Deborah @Gummybish

I really, really, really want a Latina in the game. Vera would be a template of the counselor. She could be AJ 2.0 with a composed and stealthy playstyle but able to defend herself. She could also speak Spanish, and cuss Jason out with Spanish. A redhead Latina maybe?

Eva Watanabe (Part 8)

She wasn't exactly memorable, but she was the most naturally beautiful character from the movies. She also had REALLY long hair that went to the back of her waistline. There's an Eva thread here supported by me and a few others here because she could help synthesize more longer hairstyles & she could be a useful repair-runner-stealth type of counselor. 

On 4/19/2018 at 7:27 PM, Cokeyskunk said:

Yes! YES!! FINALLY! An arbitrary, bipartisan, unbiased counselor discussion! No top-heavy agendas, no illogical discussion, no deceptive practices, I LOVE IT!! :D

When I left for my camping trip, THIS was the post with all the "new counselor" ideas. Now there's a thread for each one, totaling like 10... WTF happened while I was gone?

12 minutes ago, Truth said:

When I left for my camping trip, THIS was the post with all the "new counselor" ideas. Now there's a thread for each one, totaling like 10... WTF happened while I was gone?

@Armani?, got his own copycats. Between Victoria's intro, and the Shavar tweet, it's the new in thing. Lol

5 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

@Armani?, got his own copycats. Between Victoria's intro, and the Shavar tweet, it's the new in thing. Lol

Well then maybe I should make one for my Jason suggestion! Do you think it would work?!?!

If they do more original characters, they should start giving them more background stories. Need to develop character attachment.

I am always cool with a counselor from a movie. Each time they release a movie map, Jason, or counselor it makes me want to go back and watch that movie twice to notice new things and pick up on stuff I missed or forgot.

@Cokeyskunk way to try to bring the entire suggestion section into one topic. Lol

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Truth said:

Well then maybe I should make one for my Jason suggestion! Do you think it would work?!?!

Try it, you haven't told me what it is so I don't know if it will work. :lol:

Just now, Slasher_Clone said:

Try it, you haven't told me what it is so I don't know if it will work. :lol:

It was on the first page of this thread:

On 4/19/2018 at 11:16 AM, Truth said:

Jason. He's been so abused by the counselors that he decided to switch sides. Now he only wants to ensure the imposter (Roy) is dead.

1 minute ago, Truth said:

It was on the first page of this thread:

I thought that was a joke, Lol. 

I also though you meant get a new Jason thread like all the counselors threads. I was wondering who you were going to suggest, or if the Kane looking like himself and being the killer was your idea originally.

41 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I saw Ben viewing this section after he viewed the OP of my thread because of Shavar

He's probably like WTF lol

2 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

I thought that was a joke, Lol. 

I also though you meant get a new Jason thread like all the counselors threads. I was wondering who you were going to suggest, or if the Kane looking like himself and being the killer was your idea originally.

Kane would work too, but I want to play like a counselor as Jason! 

Kane would probably be a more accepted suggestion though.

(It was a joke, but it would be kind of cool)

5 minutes ago, Truth said:

Kane would work too, but I want to play like a counselor as Jason! 

Kane would probably be a more accepted suggestion though.

(It was a joke, but it would be kind of cool)

Yeah Kane would be fun to play as either a counselor (built on 40-45 points), just him in jean, a black t-shirt, and hockey mask as Jason. (Figure he has to be a hero character or we'll see seven Hodder's every match)

5 minutes ago, Armani? said:

I saw Ben viewing this section after he viewed the OP of my thread because of Shavar

He's probably like WTF lol

Bet he's thought about his bag of locks at least once, lol.

37 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

I want Ali and Loco added to the game to complete the biker gang.

I agree. Love the biker gang. 

I also want a Crazy Ralph intro. Not playable, but reminding me I am Dooooooomed

If we are suggesting famous Friday associated people who didn't play a Jason victim as playable characters then how about Tom Savini modeled after his biker character from "Dawn of the Dead?" That would be a fun little tribute.

Mrs. Jarvis, Sheriff Garris, Mrs. Sheppard, Dr. Crews, Collen Van Duesen, Charles McCulloch...

Personally I'd like to see a new character based on of the parent figures in the movies. 

34 minutes ago, DasMurich said:

Mrs. Jarvis, Sheriff Garris, Mrs. Sheppard, Dr. Crews, Collen Van Duesen, Charles McCulloch...

Personally I'd like to see a new character based on of the parent figures in the movies. 

I'd love to see Mrs. Jarvis actually. She got the lamest kill in that film though.

3 minutes ago, FinalBoy said:

I'd love to see Mrs. Jarvis actually. She got the lamest kill in that film though.

And the most heartbreaking and upsetting. I was so mad when he literally held Mrs.Shepard and was like "HERE JASON, HERE'S A FREE KILL!"

12 hours ago, FinalBoy said:

Did you you ever see the unused dream sequence shot for The Final Chapter? They never actually showed Mrs. Jarvis die but they used her in the scene. It was actually pretty cool IMO. Could have been nice if it made it in, like the unused part 7 ending. Oh well.