Cokeyskunk

Make YOUR Case for a New Counselor to Be Added to the Game

Here are my personal favorites:

• Ali (Part 3) - Dude is a BADASS. Attacked Jason, left for dead, woke up, and ATTACKED THE DUDE AGAIN!
  • Jack (Part 1) - Kevin. Bacon. Need I say more? Okay, maybe. He's arguably the biggest star in the franchise, and would be a huge selling point to get him in the game.
  • Jimmy (Part 4) - Another big star. He'd garner his own dance emote and just think of how much fun Illfonic would have recording Crispin Glover??
  • Tina (Part 5 - NOT Part 7!) - simply for her memorable scene on the blanket in the orchard. B) (Oh! And the actress's last name!)
  • Sheriff Garris (Part 6) - Less of a counselor, more of a 2nd "Tommy" - killed/escaped players respawn as Garris ONLY WHEN POLICE ARRIVE ON SCENE. Garris has a pistol with SIX shots.

May add more later. Who are yours?  

#1 Reggie (An iconic character from the franchise despite being from the arguably least liked movie. Pitched to be older in the game, he will fill in the role of the male luck counselor with composure. And who doesn't love that red jogging suit, perhaps we'll get to hit Roy with the tractor as well.)

#2 Tina ( Although hard to implement, Tina is special. She has the ability to hit Jason with objects with her telekenesis. If not a hero, a seperate game mode would still be successful.)

#3 KM or Brodski (Let's be honest, who wants to see Tommy Jarvis in space. We need another hero character to be released alongside the Grendel map. And why not the bad ass heroes from Jason X.)

#4 A Repair counselor with better stamina and speed. Okay, the Devs aren't going to overkill it, but a 6 in each stat is feasible and fair.

#5 Mark, he's going to be in the game someway anyways, so why does my opinion matter

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I like your Sheriff idea but I want original counselors more than movie ones.

(If Kevin Bacon volunteered that would be different, I'd except him as a payed to own counselor)

I think I want the challenge of the wheelchair Mark type first, or a computer nerd yeah that's what I want a nerd. ;)

Tina (Part 7) - She would be a hero character similar to Tommy, although I wouldn't totally agree with all her stats being 10. It would be nice to have a character that really felt like they played differently than any other one. It also wouldn't hurt to add a new method for killing Jason if she was added.

As a hero character though I don't think you should be able to call Tommy and Tina into the same match, each match would randomize having either Tommy's radio or however you would contact Tina.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Armani? said:

#1 Reggie (An iconic character from the franchise despite being from the arguably least liked movie. Pitched to be older in the game, he will fill in the role of the male luck counselor with composure. And who doesn't love that red jogging suit, perhaps we'll get to hit Roy with the tractor as well.)

Oh no, not again.. :D

• Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

nerd yeah that's what I want a nerd. 

Image result for friday the 13th nerds

This guy

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, T.W said:

Image result for friday the 13th nerds

Like this guy

Original concept would be preferred but he wouldn't be a bad look for the computer nerd.

31 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Here are my personal favorites:

• Ali (Part 3) - Dude is a BADASS. Attacked Jason, left for dead, woke up, and ATTACKED THE DUDE AGAIN!
  • Jack (Part 1) - Kevin. Bacon. Need I say more? Okay, maybe. He's arguably the biggest star in the franchise, and would be a huge selling point to get him in the game.
  • Jimmy (Part 4) - Another big star. He'd garner his own dance emote and just think of how much fun Illfonic would have recording Crispin Glover??
  • Tina (Part 5 - NOT Part 7!) - simply for her memorable scene on the blanket in the orchard. B)
  • Sheriff Garris (Part 6) - Less of a counselor, more of a 2nd "Tommy" - killed/escaped players respawn as Garris ONLY WHEN POLICE ARRIVE ON SCENE. Garris has a pistol with SIX shots.

May add more later. Who are yours?  

Trish from Part 4

Julius from Part 8

Megan from Part 6

Violet from Part 5

2 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Original concept would be preferred but he wouldn't be a bad look for the computer nerd.

Right give him speed and repair and there you go the speedy repair nerd guy

1 minute ago, Bless 2 Success said:

Julius from Part 8

You know, this is another name I keep seeing pop-up.

Julius -- if they do it right -- could be AWESOME!

But again -- if they do it right! Which means they'd have to do at least one special attack motion-capture for him. 

Give him a special RIGHT HOOK PUNCH that has a good chance of knocking Jason off his feet.

He would need high strength and composure. Anyone who has the cajones to square off against Jason would have to be QUITE composed. 

1 minute ago, Cokeyskunk said:

But again -- if they do it right! Which means they'd have to do at least one special attack motion-capture for him. 

Give him a special RIGHT HOOK PUNCH that has a good chance of knocking Jason off his feet.

He would need high strength and composure. Anyone who has the cajones to square off against Jason would have to be QUITE composed. 

If its anyone from part 8 the fans have been wanting from the beginning its him and I heard some want J.J the rocker chick or Tamara Mason the mean girl in Part 8

6 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Adam has strength and composure + the ability to repair....

Jason. He's been so abused by the counselors that he decided to switch sides. Now he only wants to ensure the imposter (Roy) is dead.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Adam has strength and composure + the ability to repair....

Fine. Give Julius low repair and high luck. (He'll need it for fighting the big man.)

7 minutes ago, FinalBoy said:

1. Eva

2. Ginny

3. Trish

4. Vera

5. Cort

I like your list and the way Jason killed Vera in part 3 and Cort in part 6 are in the Single Player Challenges

How about a fan drawing? Buy the game or newly released dlc and have your name entered into a random drawing to become the next camp counselor.. Could bring some interest back to the game post patch...

Just now, Cokeyskunk said:

Fine. Give Julius low repair and high luck. (He'll need it for fighting the big man.)

Hmm...

I'm not sure if the Devs would do a high strength + high luck counselor. It's an overkill, but best of luck.

14 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

How about a fan drawing? Buy the game or newly released dlc and have your name entered into a random drawing to become the next camp counselor.. Could bring some interest back to the game post patch...

They've already done that -- made fans counselors, and that was to thank the backers. Highly doubt they'd come back and offer it to non-backers just for entering a contest.

Besides, true representations from films are getting a much better reception. Instead of, "Meet Phil Jenkins - our newest random counselor based on no one," people are much happier hearing things like, "Meet Ali -- based on the same character from Part 3!"

Any of the final girls (preferably Trish). Other then Jason, Pamela, and Tommy...who is the most well known character from the F13 series? Trish Jarvis. She helped in the process of killing Jason the first time and is one of the most badass final girls. She deserves a spot in the game alongside her brother Tommy.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Any of the final girls (preferably Trish). Other then Jason, Pamela, and Tommy...who is the most well known character from the F13 series? Trish Jarvis. She helped in the process of killing Jason the first time and is one of the most badass final girls. She deserves a spot in the game alongside her brother Tommy.

You DO pose a good question: with the obvious exceptions of Tommy, Pamela, and Jason aside -- WHO IS the most well-known character from the series? (Note I didn't say "Iconic" because, @Truth be told, that word is totally based upon opinion, and "most iconic" is sometimes thrown around by folks trying to push their favorite character on others in an effort to try to make them believe everyone loves that character and desperately wants to see them added, even at the expense of canon, but when in reality, they're no more desirable by the general public as any other random character . . . 

Ooh, I kinda drifted in deep thought for a minute, there! Anywho . . .  ^_^ )

Besides, T, P & J -- Who do you think is the "most well-known" character?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

You DO pose a good question: with the obvious exceptions of Tommy, Pamela, and Jason aside -- WHO IS the most well-known character from the series? (Note I didn't say "Iconic" because that word is based upon opinion, and "most iconic" is sometimes thrown around by folks trying to push their favorite character on others in an effort to try to make them believe everyone loves that character and desperately wants to see them added, even at the expense of canon, but when in reality, they're no more desirable by the general public as any other random character . . . 

Ooh, I kinda drifted in deep thought for a minute, there! Anywho . . .  ^_^ )

Besides, T, P & J -- Who do you think is the "most well-known" character?

I would argue Alice as she was the first final girl in the whole franchise. 

Ginny would be a good one too because she was the first final girl to go against Jason .

• Like 2