Sign in to follow this  
gtdjlocker311

Pamela/Tommy Tapes Suggestion

I would like to suggest a new method for collecting tapes.  The RNG is cool for in-match items, but tapes are considered to be progression rewards and I don't like them basically only being available to speed-looters.  Those of us who like to complete objectives and contribute to our teammates' survival should have opportunity to collect these organically.

Could we tie tape unlocks to level progression?  Especially since the only things tied to it now are the occasional clothing unlocks, which are few and far between anyway.

4 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

I would like to suggest a new method for collecting tapes.  The RNG is cool for in-match items, but tapes are considered to be progression rewards and I don't like them basically only being available to speed-looters.  Those of us who like to complete objectives and contribute to our teammates' survival should have opportunity to collect these organically.

Could we tie tape unlocks to level progression?  Especially since the only things tied to it now are the occasional clothing unlocks, which are few and far between anyway.

These speed looters have been a little annoying lately. Had some one race me into a cabin I spawned right next to and then race me to all the drawers inside, like literally trying to cut me off. I was just like F it, and moved on to the next one. Luckily he went the other way..

As far as the tapes, I would just like them to have some sort of meaning to game play. Right now they are just collectables..

23 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

These speed looters have been a little annoying lately. Had some one race me into a cabin I spawned right next to and then race me to all the drawers inside, like literally trying to cut me off. I was just like F it, and moved on to the next one. Luckily he went the other way..

As far as the tapes, I would just like them to have some sort of meaning to game play. Right now they are just collectables..

I'm fine with them only being collectibles; I just want to be able to collect them organically.  It makes sense for in-match items to be collected as a result of RNG.  It keeps the game fresh and interesting.  Collectibles, however, should be collected as a result of time put into the game or reaching milestones within the game.