We played with Jason's skin from Part 7 to make it 'wet,' more akin to the films. Want them all to look as close as they did from the movies. 

• Like 8

Very cool! The J8 model has to have massive amounts of this to give him that super slimy look also.That one was the wettest Jason ever lol.

The performance of the video is  ugly XDDDDDDD

edit: But I LOVE IT ^^

• Like 1

Finally, i was wondering when the devs would do this,i always wondered why is clothes were like pale green in the virtual cabin when they are supposed to be like dark blue because of being wet since Jason was underwater for years.

Making the skin wet is also a nice touch.

Now he look more like in the movie,nice job.
  • Like 1

Very cool! The J8 model has to have massive amounts of this to give him that super slimy look also.That one was the wettest Jason ever lol.

I agree. Part 8 Jason is definitely slimy so hopefully they get that down.

• Like 1

I think this will be my  most played jason skin ive always loved the waterlogged look and under that mask he is creepy as fuck

It was something where I just couldn't put my finger on it at all, about the Part 7 skin in the Cabin just looking a little off, until...I think it was Ronnie or Wes mentioned it off-hand two or three weeks ago about needing a wet look pass and the lightbulb went off over my head.

This looks fantastic, great to have a little panning video for it to really show off the lightning and sheen.

And agreed, the Manhattan skin is a really soaked and slimy one as well and will benefit from this.

Looks great! One thing I couldn't tell did you guys fix the clothing on his back to move more natural opposed to being so stiff like in the E3 kill video?