Sign in to follow this  
The Gunslinger

Change Med Spray System

Step into a deadly trap? Got hacked almost to death? Use some hairspray and you sparkle like new. This system is ridiculous. Left 4 Dead healing system is good and balanced. Only way to "sparkle like new" is to use medkits. People should use pocket knives on traps. And we know that why people don't use pk on traps. Break free mechanic. It is impossible to break free. And people uses pk on Jason. IMO first aid spray should regenerate health slowly and in the other hand, Med Kits should give you full health instantly after a healing delay. Bandaging animation or something like that.

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Didn't this get brought up just last week? 

Of course it did...

18 minutes ago, JasonWhorehees said:

Its really stupid that you step in a trap, your leg is injured and bloody, but the councelor is holidng his shoulder.

Yeah I never really understood that

"Oh no my leg is caught in a bear trap, Wait why am I holding my shoulder, Oh well?" 

There def should be two ways to heal, a med spray and a first aid kit. The game is already inconsistent in what it calls healing. It’s referred to as ‘health spray,’ ‘medical spray’ and’ first aid’ which is incredibly inconsistent. The medical spray should be for an instant quick heal +25% and another item called first aid kit should heal you completely but you have to hold the button for 10 seconds like calling the cops or Tommy.