uberXJoshua

Idea for a new set of tapes

I'm sure this sounded better in my head but my idea for a third set of tapes would be called maybe ...

The "X" tapes (or something like that)

They would be recordings from  like Crystal lake research facility authorities, attorneys, military, executioner's, witnesses, scientists from the early 2000s and then maybe interviews with the surviving characters from the Grendel after landing on Earth 2 and maybe a tape of the last moments of that space station Solaris that the Grendel hit in Jason x like their s.o.s call before being destroyed anyways the tapes would be documenting exactly how Jason was finally apprehended, tried in court and sentenced to death, did tommy Jarvis testify?? Or any of the final girls and guys, that'd be cool to hear their testimony! There'd also be interviews about each time they tried executing him and failed. And recorded discussions about how the decision to freeze him was a cover up for the military to secretly study his cells for regeneration power and had they already taken samples to be sure?

Also there could be a tape explaining why they chose to leave the entire cryo room locked up after he broke free and killed the people in the beginning of Jason x and ended up frozen with Rowen with him frozen in the room outside of his cryo chamber. Like was her family lied to about her fate? That'd be interesting, and why did the military change their mind about studying him? Was the  guy at the beginning who said Jason would be transferred to be studied a rogue agent? and the last tapes would be like the s.o.s from Solaris before Grendel destroyed it, and interviews with Rowan, Tsunaron and even km-14s head after they land safely on Earth 2. 

Maybe as a bonus the final tape could be a news story a while after the events of the movie where a mass murder is reported at the lake where Jason's mask landed at end of the movie, he had been rebuilt by nano tech, you never know over time the nano tech could have reassembled an Uber Uber Jason! (This actually happened in the novelized sequel to Jason x)

Anyways just an idea, I'm sure I'll get hate cuz alot of you don't like Jason X but I just thought it was a cool concept.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, uberXJoshua said:

I'm sure this sounded better in my head but my idea for a third set of tapes would be called maybe ...

They would be recordings from  like Crystal lake research facility authorities, attorneys, military, executioner's, witnesses, scientists from the early 2000s and then maybe interviews with the surviving characters from the Grendel after landing on Earth 2 and maybe a tape of the last moments of that space station Solaris that the Grendel hit in Jason x like their s.o.s call before being destroyed anyways the tapes would be documenting exactly how Jason was finally apprehended, tried in court and sentenced to death, did tommy Jarvis testify?? Or any of the final girls and guys, that'd be cool to hear their testimony! There'd also be interviews about each time they tried executing him and failed. And recorded discussions about how the decision to freeze him was a cover up for the military to secretly study his cells for regeneration power and had they already taken samples to be sure?

Also there could be a tape explaining why they chose to leave the entire cryo room locked up after he broke free and killed the people in the beginning of Jason x and ended up frozen with Rowen with him frozen in the room outside of his cryo chamber. Like was her family lied to about her fate? That'd be interesting, and why did the military change their mind about studying him? Was the  guy at the beginning who said Jason would be transferred to be studied a rogue agent? and the last tapes would be like the s.o.s from Solaris before Grendel destroyed it, and interviews with Rowan, Tsunaron and even km-14s head after they land safely on Earth 2. 

Maybe as a bonus the final tape could be a news story a while after the events of the movie where a mass murder is reported at the lake where Jason's mask landed at end of the movie, he had been rebuilt by nano tech, you never know over time the nano tech could have reassembled an Uber Uber Jason! (This actually happened in the novelized sequel to Jason x)

Anyways just an idea, I'm sure I'll get hate cuz alot of you don't like Jason X but I just thought it was a cool concept.

Ah so it's kinda like tapes that show documentation of Jason being facilitated. I really like this idea and I think it'd be interesting!

• Thanks 1

X Tapes? Narrated by Mulder, Scull or the Lone Gunmen (Langley, Frohike and Byers) perhaps?

Sorry... couldn't resist adding some X-Files commentary... But in all honesty, something like this could be interesting, specially to those who like to hear this sort of info.

• Thanks 1

If they're map specific tapes I think some of it could work, I'd be more selective then the broad strokes of the OP, broad strokes paint a better picture though. Some of the stuff could be in earlier maps if the story was incorporated as stuff written by Eddie from part seven, a kinda meta story in the game. 

I'd like the tapes to fill in plot holes (yes I'm aware there's a ton of them, but still), for example Jason getting from being a melted boy in Part 8 to JGTH.

I suggested an idea called the Crazy Ralph Diaries .Instead of tapes though, they'll spawn in the outside by places like fire camps in page form .

25 minutes ago, Guy said:

I'd like the tapes to fill in plot holes (yes I'm aware there's a ton of them, but still), for example Jason getting from being a melted boy in Part 8 to JGTH.

Director of part 8 already explained that, throughout the entire movie that main girl kept seeing hallucinations of Jason as a kid. In her flashback it was actually grown Jason trapped in lake from part 7 grabbing her but cuz her uncle told her that story she hallucinated it being a kid. Jason was washed away at the end of part 8 she hallucinated kid jason. Jason was actually washed away in the toxic waste and returned home that's why in jgth his mask is half melted and his head is all messed up looking because of the bath in toxic waste.

1 minute ago, pioneer67fkd said:

this should be in suggestionns

I realized that after posting and posted it there but Everytime I try to delete this post it just freezes up

3 minutes ago, uberXJoshua said:

I realized that after posting and posted it there but Everytime I try to delete this post it just freezes up

Don't delete anything ,the mods will move/merge it

9 hours ago, uberXJoshua said:

I would like to see the “Crystal Cassettes”. 

It could be a series a tapes that give a history of the camp and maybe even some police type tapes that give some insight into the investigations of the murders at CCL. 

• Like 2

I would like to suggest a new method for collecting tapes.  The RNG is cool for in-match items, but tapes are considered to be progression rewards and I don't like them basically only being available to speed-looters.  Those of us who like to complete objectives and contribute to our teammates' survival should have opportunity to collect these organically.

Could we tie tape unlocks to level progression?  Especially since the only things tied to it now are the occasional clothing unlocks, which are few and far between anyway.

3 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

I would like to suggest a new method for collecting tapes.  The RNG is cool for in-match items, but tapes are considered to be progression rewards and I don't like them basically only being available to speed-looters.  Those of us who like to complete objectives and contribute to our teammates' survival should have opportunity to collect these organically.

Could we tie tape unlocks to level progression?  Especially since the only things tied to it now are the occasional clothing unlocks, which are few and far between anyway.

That's a great suggestion but the people who need to read your suggestionight not see it simply as a reply to my post, you need to make your own post on the suggestion/feedback thread so the right ppl can read your idea, I think it's fantastic!!!

1 minute ago, uberXJoshua said:

That's a great suggestion but the people who need to read your suggestionight not see it simply as a reply to my post, you need to make your own post on the suggestion/feedback thread so the right ppl can read your idea, I think it's fantastic!!!

Thank you.  I'll post it there.

Roy Tapes.  Roy talking to your psychiatrist

9 minutes ago, i-cold said:

Roy Tapes.  Roy talking to your psychiatrist

Why would Roy be talking to nobody, I don't have a psychiatrist so how could he talk to mine? Also why would he talk to a psychiatrist before snapping? He couldn't afterwards cuz he died lol

Roy talking with his own psychiatrist :unsure:

1 minute ago, i-cold said:

Roy talking with his own psychiatrist :unsure:

Again y would he? He snapped immediately after his son was killed and instantly began his killing spree then died at end of movie, so how would he of had time to meet with a psychiatrist multiple times, and if it was before his son died then the tapes would not he relevant to the game... I dunno but way to go throwing ideas out there, keep trying you'll come up with something!! ???

I think they should move on to VHS tapes with behind the scene game development and concept art. It would be cool to see a slide show with all the different movie posters. 

1 hour ago, uberXJoshua said:

Mais uma vez você iria? Ele disparou imediatamente depois que seu filho foi morto e instantaneamente começou sua matança e morreu no final do filme, então como ele teve tempo de se encontrar com um psiquiatra várias vezes, e se foi antes de seu filho morrer, então as fitas não relevante para o jogo ... Eu não sei, mas maneira de ir jogando idéias lá fora, continue tentando você chegar a algo !! ???

He had been to a psychiatrist for a long time, the police said that he barely talked to his co-workers in the movie. I'm suggesting that he was already a person with mental problems previously, seeing the dead son made him have an outbreak.

14 hours ago, uberXJoshua said:

Director of part 8 already explained that, throughout the entire movie that main girl kept seeing hallucinations of Jason as a kid. In her flashback it was actually grown Jason trapped in lake from part 7 grabbing her but cuz her uncle told her that story she hallucinated it being a kid. Jason was washed away at the end of part 8 she hallucinated kid jason. Jason was actually washed away in the toxic waste and returned home that's why in jgth his mask is half melted and his head is all messed up looking because of the bath in toxic waste.

That theory's alright. Don't forget Jason lost his mask before the toxic waste bath so it's got some holes in it already.

Also it wouldn't make much sense because she went from being a little girl to a teenager and Jason wasn't under water that long. Also, he was resting in PT 7 and PT 8 in the beginning. He would've come on land and started a killing spree if he was awake to grab her. Sounds like the director didn't know his source material from the other films before he made his film.

49 minutes ago, TheDevilsEyes92 said:

That theory's alright. Don't forget Jason lost his mask before the toxic waste bath so it's got some holes in it already.

Also it wouldn't make much sense because she went from being a little girl to a teenager and Jason wasn't under water that long. Also, he was resting in PT 7 and PT 8 in the beginning. He would've come on land and started a killing spree if he was awake to grab her. Sounds like the director didn't know his source material from the other films before he made his film.

The f13 movies aren't linear with years released look at tommy going from 12 to 17 in 2 years. And Jason was chained at bottom of lake director says Jason was reaching up grabbing her. Or you could even interpret it the way I did before hearing directors explanation, maybe she just couldn't swim and her fear of drowning manifested as the story her uncle just told. Either way Jason didnt turn into a small child at end for real lol she saw hallucinations of kid jason multiple times in the movie

1 hour ago, uberXJoshua said:

The f13 movies aren't linear with years released look at tommy going from 12 to 17 in 2 years. And Jason was chained at bottom of lake director says Jason was reaching up grabbing her. Or you could even interpret it the way I did before hearing directors explanation, maybe she just couldn't swim and her fear of drowning manifested as the story her uncle just told. Either way Jason didnt turn into a small child at end for real lol she saw hallucinations of kid jason multiple times in the movie

I always figured she encountered Jason when he was a child way before the events of the first film. But I guess the director doesn't which begs the question why did Jason stay underwater if he was revived? Makes zero sense and the director must not have paid attention to the previous films.