@Tim Voorhees13 Is this what you're talking about it? How does that confirm anything?

@Truth I saw that too. Technically all that means is he denied that his post confirmed an update release date. Remember his bame is Shifty for a reason. Not saying that means there will be an announcement. But what he said can't be used to rule it out either.

12 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

Bullshit!! I follow Shifty. No post stating anything of the sorts!

You're not following him very closely then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For the love of christ.

People, he said "nah". We don't have to over analyze everything.

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

For the love of christ.

People, he said "nah". We don't have to over analyze everything.

Lol people are desperate for the date. I admit I clicked to check it after the comment.

3 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

@Truth I saw that too. Technically all that means is he denied that his post confirmed an update release date. Remember his bame is Shifty for a reason. Not saying that means there will be an announcement. But what he said can't be used to rule it out either.

In other words: "that confirms nothing..."

38 minutes ago, Tim Voorhees13 said:

Shifty confirmed on Twitter on date being announced today. They do know the one year anniversary is next week, right? 

8 minutes ago, Tim Voorhees13 said:

Dan apparently deleted his tweet, but someone asked him "release date update info today" to which Dan replied "Nah" 

And . . . you read that as a confirmation that he WILL . . . confirm the release date today . . . ?

2 hours ago, kepps-66 said:

PS4?? I played three matches last night. I was Tommy the first two games (on purpose). The first two Jason’s rage quit while getting killed. I’m a level 150, so it didn’t bother me, but no one got the XP for killing Jason because he quit. I hope the update also address this by dealing out the XP regardless of Jason quits or not. There are a ton of cry baby Jason’s on PS4. 

Oh yeah...WAY too many crybabies. There was one time last night and one time earlier where the car was started and Jason couldn’t catch the car and the police were called when Jason was chasing the car and that must’ve hit them hard because they left as soon as the cops were called and one of those times Jason was the host. Like jeez you aren’t always going to kill every single person in the lobby.

3 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Oh yeah...WAY too many crybabies. There was one time last night and one time earlier where the car was started and Jason couldn’t catch the car and the police were called when Jason was chasing the car and that must’ve hit them hard because they left as soon as the cops were called and one of those times Jason was the host. Like jeez you aren’t always going to kill every single person in the lobby.

Seen that more times than I would like to admit. Cops called or car starts, Jason is gone :rolleyes:

The chances of the update coming this month are 1 in 100 at this point, and I doubt we'll see it in the first half of June either.

So my ps4 system software updated today. Doesnt that suggest the PS store is being updated with new content? Possibly the new patch? 

2 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

So my ps4 system software updated today. Doesnt that suggest the PS store is being updated with new content? Possibly the new patch? 

Sorry, that has nothing to do the this game. That's Sony updating their interface.

Shifty is on the forum. We should be getting our news of the day soon. Crossing my finger for patch notes.

2 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

Sorry, that has nothing to do the this game. That's Sony updating their interface.

Shifty is on the forum. We should be getting our news of the day soon. Crossing my finger for patch notes.

I've got a patch! 

xTz1du.gif

• Haha 1

@Truth Yup. Basically that nah means nothing. Figured if I just said that I'd end up having to explain my logic to somebody anyway. Not referring to you, figured you'd get what I meant.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Thatguyinktown said:

How do you play with just one finger?

I'm at work, so no play time for me until later.

Just now, Manny1985 said:

I'm at work, so no play time for me until later.

Must be hard with only the single digit

1 hour ago, Tim Voorhees13 said:

Shifty confirmed on Twitter on date being announced today. They do know the one year anniversary is next week, right? 

59 minutes ago, Tim Voorhees13 said:

Dan apparently deleted his tweet, but someone asked him "release date update info today" to which Dan replied "Nah" 

YNQrL.gif

19 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

The chances of the update coming this month are 1 in 100 at this point, and I doubt we'll see it in the first half of June either.

I agree Gunn has never hit a target date, so they aren’t going to give out a date anymore, we will just get another excuse, the next one will be something like”we are close to the finish line”, then “we are closer to the finish line etc... meanwhile the current game is on life support it’s so unstable do to zero maintenance. Lost all movement as Jason trice yesterday  within an hour while counselors just whacked away, through doors, windows, in front of me etc... still killed everyone when I unglitched , because most players in QP just team up on Jason , raid drawers, and don’t fix anything.