Just now, Slasher_Clone said:

Where?

About Section *creating topic

Sometimes they take their time and come back to post it later. 

1 minute ago, Armani? said:

Can’t wait to be disappointed ???

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Ah, though it was a tweet, I don't do twitter so I miss those things, unless I check through the website. Thanks for the info.

Yay, it’s Thursday (I have a three day weekend). I predict the announcement will drop at 1:30pm, and we will get additional pictures on counselor appearances with the update.

47 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Nothing shows on my end. Only that he commented on a post 19 hours ago. 

Just now, kepps-66 said:

He saw that Shifty was creating a post and made the assumption.

I don't get why he doesn't just type it up in word (or some other program) and just copy+paste to prevent this exact thing from happening.

2 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

It's not going to show anymore.

He started it like an hour ago then did something else.

Shifty normally post to Twitter first, then to the forums. He has been silent on Twitter all day. Everyone gets to expecting news on Thursday’s. It may have been the trend, but it’s not Guns law. 

2 minutes ago, Horror fan said:

Too bad the announcement was just perks..?

More fluff. I don't think this update is coming this month.

3 hours ago, Manny1985 said:

Yay, it’s Thursday (I have a three day weekend). I predict the announcement will drop at 1:30pm, and we will get additional pictures on counselor appearances with the update.

Good for you, Yay, it's Thursday (I have a three day working weekend) - Oh wait a minute :(

3 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

More fluff. I don't think this update is coming this month.

The irony for me is that right now I am going to be super busy at work this month so I wouldn't get to play the game very much update or not. Not really a blessing in disguise, but I could last another month wait if that is the case. I don't do Twitter, so I usually play catch up with the info when it drops here. Lets hope we get some good content to come if there is an extended soon period

With it no longer being Thursday, what will happen next Thursday? 4ddb349345a6377085d8eb6a2ccd9d2d165d31fa

14 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

With it no longer being Thursday, what will happen next Thursday?

Well since he didn't want to announce Muffin this week, he probably will next week. I think we just scared him because we all knew that's what he was supposed to announce. That's why he decided to detail the legendary perks instead.

8 minutes ago, Truth said:

Well since he didn't want to announce Muffin this week, he probably will next week. I think we just scared him because we all knew that's what he was supposed to announce. That's why he decided to detail the legendary perks instead.

Seems legit

Yes it is. So what is the weekly announcement? We are getting awfully close to one year (a week). Will update be out by May?

I have no idea what they'll announce. The last actual announcement was Victoria over a month ago. Since then we've been getting additional details on previously announced changes and content as well as complete filler such as Wet Chad. They could follow that pattern or announce DLC. Ideally they'd announce the release date for the update, but I don't think it's coming this month.

Every Thursday I wonder, I ponder, I speculate and I hope the hammer falls on a release date for the new engine. If today is the day I'll take it. If it isn't I will wait patiently and do my best not to throw Gun/IllFonic under the bus.

Friday the 13th The Game is much better than I thought it would be. Initially I thought it would crash and burn bright as a multiplayer experience. Mostly because I am not a big fan of such experiences. However after watching the streamer Ommwrecker have so much fun with his friends online I really wanted to get ahold of the game and start playing. Sometimes I think people here on the fourms can be too harsh on the game and it's developers. In my opinion they have done very well with an initial small budget and have so far avoided the trap of loot crates and microtransactions. This game can get better. But only if you give it time to grow.

Some of it's issues could only be fixed if you redesigned the whole game. Because of that I try to remain realistic in what can be achieved. Again these are my opinions. Agree or disagree. But for me personally I think people have been way too hard on the game.

• Thanks 3

So what is the weekly announcement?

The new Xbox sale. There might be mention of the update, but there will be no reveal of the release date. They might announce a new stream too.

We are getting awfully close to one year (a week). Will update be out by May?

The one year anniversary will get a double.5 or triple XP weekend. The update will not be out in May.

I will go even further with my prophecies and say that the update won't be much of a change and will do little to hold the people that return to check it out. 

The game, right now, has hit a new low at 268 and again you cannot see that on Steam. I guess once you fall below 300 they don't reveal the number. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

The one year anniversary will get a double.5 or triple XP weekend. The update will not be out in May.

I am thinking Friday the 13th, July. ?

I suppose they could release on a random date before that, who knows. But I agree I certainly don’t see it being released this month. An update of this nature is almost certainly to be riddled with bugs at launch as well.

Is it really that low on Steam? My god.

38 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Every Thursday I wonder, I ponder, I speculate and I hope the hammer falls on a release date for the new engine. If today is the day I'll take it. If it isn't I will wait patiently and do my best not to throw Gun/IllFonic under the bus.

Friday the 13th The Game is much better than I thought it would be. Initially I thought it would crash and burn bright as a multiplayer experience. Mostly because I am not a big fan of such experiences. However after watching the streamer Ommwrecker have so much fun with his friends online I really wanted to get ahold of the game and start playing. Sometimes I think people here on the fourms can be too harsh on the game and it's developers. In my opinion they have done very well with an initial small budget and have so far avoided the trap of loot crates and microtransactions. This game can get better. But only if you give it time to grow.

Some of it's issues could only be fixed if you redesigned the whole game. Because of that I try to remain realistic in what can be achieved. Again these are my opinions. Agree or disagree. But for me personally I think people have been way too hard on the game.

I think I agree with almost everything you stated here.  I'm really hoping for a solid release date to be announced today, but, based on what has been stated in the stream and other places, I'm not really expecting it to be honest.  I must say that patience is important, especially considering how important and huge this update is, but I do understand why so many are finding it difficult to be charitable in this regard.   I usually hate multiplayer games online, but I have really enjoyed this game since I got it last year.  I have said this many times on this forum, but it is very rare that a video game (especially one like F13 with such a simple premise) holds my attention this long.  Since I first started playing this, I very rarely touch any of my other "new" games.  F13 has monopolized all my time and forced me to almost ignore other titles I have like Assassin's Creed Origins, God of War, etc.  I understand the reasonable expectations of the community wanting bugs and other things fixed in this game and I'm not really in the business of being a "white knight" for any company, but I agree that many are just too hard on the developers and the game.  Regardless of the games issues, I am still rather impressed and pleased with what they have already accomplished and I really think it is going to get a lot better.   There are plenty of areas where the game can improve, but, as long as I'm still having a blast playing it, then I'm satisfied.  

I'm surprised the Pajama Clothing Pack hasn't been announced yet. I highly doubt it will be for singleplayer challenges only. If they will allow the characters to run around in silly Halloween costumes. They won't miss the opportunity to allow the playerbase to run around in pajamas. Maybe its one of the things they want to 'surprise' the playerbase with despite the youtube leaks.