What info do you think will be released tomorrow? Honestly, I hope they reveal some more footage of the new engine.

18 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

What info do you think will be released tomorrow? Honestly, I hope they reveal some more footage of the new engine.

We'll find out soon : )

Who can say? Could be something completely out of the blue like green clothes for Roy. If the update is just a week or two away, I'd say they'll start announcing DLC like that clothing pack that was leaked months ago.

Trailer for the update, second counselor announcement or new items. These would be the top three things I want to see tomorrow. If it's done, a trailer. If it's not done and they don't mind a little backlash, the Mark type counselor and if the backlash is intimidating, then new items. Not sure what else to hope for, kinda surprised this isn't locked.

I wasn't expecting the Mean Girl AT ALL, so now we can expect anything. 

4 minutes ago, kitcat said:

I wasn't expecting the Mean Girl AT ALL, so now we can expect anything. 

Yep. I've heard that since they revealed Victoria, they've been keeping her a secret this whole time, and revealing her now means we're probably very close to the updates release. Who knows.

Just now, JASONtips said:

I have a feeling that this patch is going to be June or later

That would be suicide. Especially with the developers implying it is closer than that. I know Wes made a tweet saying that he'd love to have had it out on April 13th but that it "isn't quite done yet". Those aren't the words you use for something that is nowhere near being ready, months off even.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

They may tease a trailer of how Mark will be killed or something. 

How do you know Mark will be added to the game? The wheelchair in that leak back in February was probably only for single player challenges and not for multiplayer. Mark has not been confirmed!

Probably just a video trailer of Victoria. Some sort of video trailer on news we know about already 

Just now, BigJay said:

How do you know Mark will be added to the game? The wheelchair in that leak back in February was probably only for single player challenges and not for multiplayer. Mark has not been confirmed!

I never said he would be in multiplayer. They can still tease his inclusion in the game.

10 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

I never said he would be in multiplayer. They can still tease his inclusion in the game.

I don't think he will be added to the game and I hope he doesn't get added. It would be too much work for the developers for just one character. 

10 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Today is Thursday!!! I’m about to pee my pants!!! 😂😂

19 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I wouldn't mind a report button in game to be announced.

That would be so great!! To be able to report trolls and cheaters from inside the game! 

6 hours ago, BigJay said:

I don't think he will be added to the game and I hope he doesn't get added. It would be too much work for the developers for just one character. 

I think the tease for him is only for single player challenges. I don’t see the point to redesign all the maps and cabins just for one character, when there are so many more walking characters they can add that are more wanting than Mark. 

10 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Hopefully its the release date and everything we have coming in the update and it could be dropped on Tuesday April 24th.