Hey everyone,

So after a good few matches of having to sit through watching up to 20 minutes watching Jason and a person fuck around, I came up with an idea

(Before anyone starts asking me to use the search; I have. Read through many pages)

How about make it where Jason signs up different from the counselors? What I mean by that is that counselors can all team up in PS, Xbox, PC.. what have you and enter the lobby. Jason would be signing up solo and just stick “Killer/Jason”. 

It would stop Jason/friend counselor from teaming up together to ruin the game. Because really, 20 minutes is enough to put up with this bullshit. Especially when it happens time and time again.

I don’t play DbD but I heard they have the same idea. 

Apart from the teaming issue, it would also stop people leaving from the start when they’re not selected as Jason and leaving the group with barely any players.

I would love to see this implemented. What do you guys think?  

Nearly everyone would you queue up to be Jason. Matchmaking would take forever and would likely not even fill up half the time. Especially on PS4, land of the squeakers who rage when they don't get Jason.

The idea isn't bad in itself, but the amount of people quitting when they don't get chosen to be Jason should be a testament to how often people will opt to queue as the killer.

I wouldn’t say nearly everyone. A lot of the people I know run counselor as main. I’d like to see the statistics on people that would prefer to be Jason over a counselor. I did like being Jason when I first bought the game but found it more exciting being a counselor, especially with friends. But that could just be me. 

I’d love to make all the annoyances with the game disappear. Host quitting is obviously one (yay for dedicated servers), teaming with Jason is equally as infuriating. 

Thank you for you your feed back Nougat.

I’d love to know what everyone else thinks ?

Edit: Would it be possible for @GunMedia_Ben, @wes, @ShiftySamurai to possibly make a twitter poll? Something like “Which character do you most enjoy playing “Jason/Killer”, “Counselor/Survivor”? Just an idea!

Edited by Danny
Added for poll suggestion.