Thatguyinktown

Thursday the 12th Xbox group

1 hour ago, Super Ty said:

LOL I do enjoy playing counselor, but the game is all about Jason (or at least, it should have been).

You know I'm just giving you shit because you are Jason every third game.

I wanna be on right now but I don't think it's gonna be possible just yet. Maybe later.

Sorry.

Edit: I'm on now if anyone is still playing.

I'll definitely be on later, but I have to set all my fucking perks first...

I only had like an hour after the download, so I only got to do a few challenges. They seemed pretty cool, but way too slow for me...

I'm excited to see this sparkly colorful blood. I didn't see any of that in the challenges.

@Truth @BrokenFattHardy @Risinggrave @JasonSquared @Zaneygrrl @TheHansonGoons and anyone I've forgotten, I'll be on tonight.

Just a word of warning: gas cans may glitch (hardy had it happen last night and I had it happen my first round in QP after the update), so be careful about marking those on the map. It's possible that when they set on the ground, the prompt disappears. Don't know if that happens if you switch the gas on something else, like a weapon on a table. Battery and keys did not glitch when dropped.

6 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

@Truth @BrokenFattHardy @Risinggrave @JasonSquared @Zaneygrrl @TheHansonGoons and anyone I've forgotten, I'll be on tonight.

Just a word of warning: gas cans may glitch (hardy had it happen last night and I had it happen my first round in QP after the update), so be careful about marking those on the map. It's possible that when they set on the ground, the prompt disappears. Don't know if that happens if you switch the gas on something else, like a weapon on a table. Battery and keys did not glitch when dropped.

I played with @Zaneygrrl lastnight and can confirm the gas cans DO glitch. Once you put them down, you'll not pick them back up.

I'm gonna try my best to be on, homie

22 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I played with @Zaneygrrl lastnight and can confirm the gas cans DO glitch. Once you put them down, you'll not pick them back up.

I'm gonna try my best to be on, homie

Worked fine for me... Not sure if I had swapped it for something else though.

Yeah, the gas cans were a pain in the ass. 

Did anyone else notice that the counselors looked like they were vibrating when they were being killed? I’m sad I didn’t witness unicorn rainbow blood though. 😂

I will be on later and will look for you guys. I have wine. You’ve been warned. 

32 minutes ago, Truth said:

Were you playing in the same session as us? If so........who were you? Hahahahaha

24 minutes ago, Zaneygrrl said:

Yeah, the gas cans were a pain in the ass. 

Did anyone else notice that the counselors looked like they were vibrating when they were being killed? I’m sad I didn’t witness unicorn rainbow blood though. 😂

I will be on later and will look for you guys. I have wine. You’ve been warned. 

Thank you for the confirmation on those cans. 🙂

I've been dealing with those shaky camera/councilor deaths (while spectating) for months now. Was actually hoping this patch would fix it. It didn't.

Wine? YAY!!!!

55 minutes ago, Truth said:

For mine, I swapped it on the floor, and it went horizontal. My theory is that the item interaction point is on the top, and when it lies down, it clips below the map.  I'd be curious to see if it does it when dropped on an elevated plane, like a table

32 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Were you playing in the same session as us?

Nope. Random quick play.

24 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

For mine, I swapped it on the floor, and it went horizontal. My theory is that the item interaction point is on the top, and when it lies down, it clips below the map.  I'd be curious to see if it does it when dropped on an elevated plane, like a table

This is what happened to me lastnight. Gas can on its side in the floor and no interaction prompts.

On 5/19/2018 at 5:10 PM, Thatguyinktown said:

I was also using mobile data all night, because my internet was out because of the storm,  and ended up with better pings than with my internet in the first place. Only used about 340 mb for over 3.5 hours of games and voice chat.

Monday Update

Doesn't look like I'm doing anything for my birthday this Saturday the 26th, so would any one like to run games with me that night?

@TheHansonGoons @Riot_Dame @Risinggrave @Alkavian @JasonSquared @Zaneygrrl @Dr B DDS @BrokenFattHardy @TiffanyxAJ @TxJason @Super Ty @Truth @bewareofbears

I’m in!  What time does it start?

Good times last night! 

I can’t remember who was spectating with me at the time, but I was not able to capture @JasonSquared stepping into a trap as Jason and then losing his mask because of it. 😂

1 hour ago, Zaneygrrl said:

Good times last night! 

I can’t remember who was spectating with me at the time, but I was not able to capture @JasonSquared stepping into a trap as Jason and then losing his mask because of it. 😂

I figure that was due to whiplash.  

And @Thatguyinktown was able to capture it, I'm happy to report.

• Like 1

After the update, I was doing GREAT as Jason. I was consistently whipping (quick play) lobbies very easily. 

Then @Thatguyinktown invited me... Of course I got Jason the first match... Got 4/8 and was lucky to even get that. Most kills I saw with you guys was 4, and I was one of those kills in almost every match lol

Funny thing is, I only escaped when I did nothing.

3 hours ago, Truth said:

After the update, I was doing GREAT as Jason. I was consistently whipping (quick play) lobbies very easily. 

Then @Thatguyinktown invited me... Of course I got Jason the first match... Got 4/8 and was lucky to even get that. Most kills I saw with you guys was 4, and I was one of those kills in almost every match lol

Funny thing is, I only escaped when I did nothing.

It was great having you join up, and you're invited Thursday too!

17 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

It was great having you join up, and you're invited Thursday too!

You guys always start so late... lol

Or I just go to sleep too early...

@Truth Is your Xbox and forum name the same? I don’t recall seeing you Saturday night?

14 hours ago, Super Ty said:

@Truth Is your Xbox and forum name the same? I don’t recall seeing you Saturday night?

TruthfulList56