Jump to content
Thatguyinktown

Thursday the 12th Xbox group

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

First games I’ve played in a bit- had fun. Thanks @Thatguyinktown, @Risinggrave, @TheHansonGoons, @Dr B DDS, @Zaneygrrl, @BrokenFattHardy and another person who I can’t remember the name of at the moment.

@Alkavian,but I think he joined after you left.

@JasonSquared is his name on here

We also got @Riot_Dame in for a bit at the end. 

I'm glad the group is expanding!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We just finished up for the night, but youre welcome to join us next week, or if you catch me online sometime between then.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry I couldn't make it tonight. Had to work. Should be able to play next week though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

 

@bewareofbears @BrokenFattHardy @TiffanyxAJ@Alkavian @Kodiak   @AldermachXI@Riot_Dame

you're all invited as well.  We're going to try for an hour earlier (9PM EST) or earlier.

Need to send a message when I'm actually on Xbox to join :) My timezone is different so it's difficult to say if I'll even be awake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

We just finished up for the night, but youre welcome to join us next week, or if you catch me online sometime between then.

Just finished up?!

I just woke up for work...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SuperMonte84 said:

sure thing add me up im down for sure

 

What is your gamertag and what platform are you playing on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always fun! I’m still riding the high from my not terrible Jason run. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was able to play a few games with you guys last night. The lobby was always full when I tried to join but @TheHansonGoons invited me and I finally got in after a couple of hours. It was a bit intimidating so many of you are level 150 and play very well. With that said It was definitely fun playing with you guys and I hope to be able to join in again next Thursday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Zaneygrrl said:

Always fun! I’m still riding the high from my not terrible Jason run. 😂

You realize this means you can't call yourself a 'garbage Jason' ever again, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TxJason said:

I was able to play a few games with you guys last night. The lobby was always full when I tried to join but @TheHansonGoons invited me and I finally got in after a couple of hours. It was a bit intimidating so many of you are level 150 and play very well. With that said It was definitely fun playing with you guys and I hope to be able to join in again next Thursday.

Hey guy! Which one are you again so we know for future reference? Glad you made it to the group!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Hey guy! Which one are you again so we know for future reference? Glad you made it to the group!

ReactiveTrain58 . Thanks again for the invite

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JasonSquared said:

You realize this means you can't call yourself a 'garbage Jason' ever again, right?

I guess that means I’ve leveled up to Bargain Bin or Dollar Discount Jason. 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Zaneygrrl said:

I guess that means I’ve leveled up to Bargain Bin or Dollar Discount Jason. 😄

You almost had a wipe! You are a super sized Value meal at least.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2018 at 4:56 PM, JasonSquared said:

If you plug in an external usb hard drive, you get the option to record up to one hour.  It has to be USB 3.0 I think.  I use a Western Digital Passport portable 2TB.  

Going to have to give this a try. The 10 minute limit is frustrating.

Edit:

@JasonSquared

Picked up a 64gb 3.0 flash drive, formatted it to NTFS- works great. Thanks for mentioning this. :) I would’ve never known.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2018 at 1:56 AM, bewareofbears said:

Going to have to give this a try. The 10 minute limit is frustrating.

Edit:

@JasonSquared

Picked up a 64gb 3.0 flash drive, formatted it to NTFS- works great. Thanks for mentioning this. :) I would’ve never known.

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I'm in. I'll look to be on around 930 EST to give you time to get home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I should be on later. Taking my son to see Deadpool 2 tonight but I'll shoot someone a message when I'm able to join. That cool?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I'll be on tonight but probably not until 10pm CST. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Will see. I hope to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I should be there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

There's a 494 MB update for the Xbox system released today

Same for playstation. Arent updates required when content is added to store?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×