Thatguyinktown

Thursday the 12th Xbox group

7 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

yeah, this used to be my favorite thing to do in the game:

ThoseLinearChamois-size_restricted.gif

It's amazing how long it takes some people to figure out they should break the door...

I do this all the time lol

12 minutes ago, Truth said:

It's amazing how long it takes some people to figure out they should break the door...

I do this all the time lol

I never do this but why…..Why the fuck don´t they learn? I have to see Jason getting smacked 20 times because that Jason just won´t learn……

My good 20 minutes of my life…..wasted again.

9 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I never do this but why…..Why the fuck don´t they learn? I have to see Jason getting smacked 20 times because that Jason just won´t learn……

My good 20 minutes of my life…..wasted again.

You would think after doing it 3 times in a row they would try something else... They usually don't.

Some people never learn.

1 minute ago, Truth said:

You would think after doing it 3 times in a row they would try something else... They usually don't.

Some people never learn.

Those unteachable Kids!

7 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

@Super Ty yeah, this used to be my favorite thing to do in the game:

ThoseLinearChamois-size_restricted.gif

And I can see you, Savini

HopefulSevereEarthworm-size_restricted.g

Stupid ass cracks in the door. I so badly wanted you to open that door so I could scare the shit out of you lol.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Super Ty said:

Stupid ass cracks in the door. I so badly wanted you to open that door so I could scare the shit out of you lol.

Maybe if you were playing a different Jason, that may have happened. But once I saw that telltale glow...

The Brothers Sherlock ( @JasonSquared) and I came up with a new game mode for small rounds with 5 or less: Jason must slash each counselor once before killing any of them. It's fun until you realize you're all vulnerable now.

10 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

The Brothers Sherlock ( @JasonSquared) and I came up with a new game mode for small rounds with 5 or less: Jason must slash each counselor once before killing any of them. It's fun until you realize you're all vulnerable now.

Like playing tag! 

• Like 1

Hey! I just got the game on xbox, and I'd love to play with you guys sometime! (Though I am from the UK, so it may be a little hard to be on when you guys are). My gamertag is "Yovonna", so add me and hopefully we can all play whenever!! :)

3 minutes ago, yavonaa said:

Hey! I just got the game on xbox, and I'd love to play with you guys sometime! (Though I am from the UK, so it may be a little hard to be on when you guys are). My gamertag is "Yovonna", so add me and hopefully we can all play whenever!! :)

Glad you decided to buy it!

Just added you (TruthfulList56)

I'm in the US, but I'm sure we can get some games in at some point.

2 hours ago, yavonaa said:

Yeah, since we usually start at 10pm ET, thatd mean it'd be...3am Friday your time.  We do occasionally run with someone from London tho, he just might be unemployed :P

@TheHansonGoons @Riot_Dame @Risinggrave @Alkavian @JasonSquared @Zaneygrrl @Dr B DDS @BrokenFattHardy @TiffanyxAJ @TxJason @Super Ty @Truth @bewareofbears @Enragedlawyer91 who's up for playing tonight?

Also: this will probably be my last forum post for the Thursday the 12th group. We'll still be running on Thursdays at 10 pm ET, I just won't be running these announcements anymore. I'm reducing my time on the forums due to reduced member interaction and moderator bad behavior. Anyone looking to join us should feel free to send a message on Xbox, and we'll get you in.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

@TheHansonGoons @Riot_Dame @Risinggrave @Alkavian @JasonSquared @Zaneygrrl @Dr B DDS @BrokenFattHardy @TiffanyxAJ @TxJason @Super Ty @Truth @bewareofbears @Enragedlawyer91 who's up for playing tonight?

Also: this will probably be my last forum post for the Thursday the 12th group. We'll still be running on Thursdays at 10 pm ET, I just won't be running these announcements anymore. I'm reducing my time on the forums due to reduced member interaction and moderator bad behavior. Anyone looking to join us should feel free to send a message on Xbox, and we'll get you in.

If you'd like, @Thatguyinktown, I will continue to announce Thursday meetings...........at least until Gun Media shows me the way out permanently.

ofm.gif

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

If you'd like, @Thatguyinktown, I will continue to announce Thursday meetings...........at least until Gun Media shows me the way out permanently.

ofm.gif

giphy.gif

If you'd like to, sure. I find it's easiest to copy and paste the post from the last week so everyone gets fresh tags and notifications.

2 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

If you'd like to, sure. I find it's easiest to copy and paste the post from the last week so everyone gets fresh tags and notifications.

Will do, homie. 

@Thatguyinktown we'll see. I've been very unmotivated to play the game lately... And that was before all the bullshit with Alder.

If I'm on, it probably won't be until later.

@Thatguyinktown Hm. I'm having some issues. I let Gold lapse and it's not letting me reup it for some reason. I'll tinker and see if I can unfuck things.