Thatguyinktown

Thursday the 12th Xbox group

I hope to be.  Send invite if a room gets going!

On 6/15/2018 at 7:40 AM, Zaneygrrl said:

Always fun! Though I blame @Thatguyinktown @TheHansonGoons @JasonSquared @Risinggrave @BrokenFattHardy @TxJason @Super Ty @Riot_Dame for my poor life choices. 

I will be on later tonight. Dont know if I will be on for long. Been a long week already and I work all day tomorrow.

• Like 1

I’m in Boston right now, 503 km away from home.  

That’s 313 miles. Trippy.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I will be on later tonight. Dont know if I will be on for long. Been a long week already and I work all day tomorrow.

WEAK

3 hours ago, Riot_Dame said:

WEAK

I have to have enough time to remove the sand out of my vagina before work.

• Haha 2

Thanks to @Thatguyinktown, @Zaneygrrl, @TxJason, @Dr B DDS, @Super Tyand @Enragedlawyer91 for making it out last night. Guess I just missed you Dr B. And sorry to @Riot_Dame for all of us old folks getting off when you got on. 

Highlights included hanging Zane with a force choke when I was Jason, Enraged's car sticking on pebbles on Crystal Lake, and Super Ty being the only person to escape in the one match, but he did it twice, boat first time and as Tommy Salami he survived the 20 minutes. Also, the match where Jason started playing late and Super Ty blasted my face as I went swinging on J-rock.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Thanks to @Thatguyinktown, @Zaneygrrl, @TxJason, @Dr B DDS, @Super Tyand @Enragedlawyer91 for making it out last night. Guess I just missed you Dr B. And sorry to @Riot_Dame for all of us old folks getting off when you got on. 

Highlights included hanging Zane with a force choke when I was Jason, Enraged's car sticking on pebbles on Crystal Lake, and Super Ty being the only person to escape in the one match, but he did it twice, boat first time and as Tommy Salami he survived the 20 minutes. Also, the match where Jason started playing late and Super Ty blasted my face as I went swinging on J-rock.

That was some Sith bullshit on that choke! ? 

Always fun! Lots of shenanigans last night for sure. And I stayed sober the whole time! Winning!

• Haha 1

I'm on vacation this week and next.

3 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

yeah it was fun last night unfortunately I couldn't play too many matches as I had to get to the office early today. I was there for the Darth Vader choke on Zaney and I have to admit it was very impressive. I didn't know Savini Jason dabbled in the force.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Alkavian said:

I'm on vacation this week and next.

And next week?? Sad faced clown here.

8 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Thank @TheHansonGoons and all you guys and gals for getting me in.. n yea damn car camt drive over pebbles smh... had a lot of fun hope to get in again next thurs with u guys lol

5 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I have to work tonight. I'll probably play DBD when I get home though since the new update came out. Might catch you guys next week sometime.

7 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

who's up?

I'll give you a solid maybe... I'm in the process of moving into my own place. I do have a new tv set up though... Might be time to see how good gaming is on it.

I'm going to have to bow out again. Some personal engagements. Sorry.