Thatguyinktown

Thursday the 12th Xbox group

3 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

@Zaneygrrl @TheHansonGoons @BrokenFattHardy and anyone else still in the lobby: we let the cat go back outside this morning, because the anaesthesia had wore off by then and the scabs around her stitches would be strong enough. She's eating now and happier to be outside.

That’s good to hear! She sounded so annoyed last night. 😿😻

She got to see her kittens (they're weaned, but still only 13 weeks).  They cuddled up to peep, our other fixed mother cat who HATES the cat who got fixed. I guess she took pity on them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zaneygrrl said:

Always fun! Though I blame @Thatguyinktown @TheHansonGoons @JasonSquared @Risinggrave @BrokenFattHardy @TxJason @Super Ty @Riot_Dame for my poor life choices. 

Lol  It was a fun Thursday night . One of these weeks I need to switch my spawn preference to Jason but I don't know if I'm ready to get embarrassed by the group 😀

44 minutes ago, TxJason said:

Lol  It was a fun Thursday night . One of these weeks I need to switch my spawn preference to Jason but I don't know if I'm ready to get embarrassed by the group 😀

Well, now you know my secret that gets me through the embarrassment! 😉 

Its also the only way I can stay awake sometimes, because I’m a laughing drunk. 

17 minutes ago, Zaneygrrl said:

Well, now you know my secret that gets me through the embarrassment! 😉 

Its also the only way I can stay awake sometimes, because I’m a laughing drunk. 

No you aren't a bad Jason I've played a few evenings where you were Jason and you did well. That pinehurst map is horrible for a Jason player and from the sound of it you tend to get stuck playing as Jason on that map alot. I don't play Jason well enough sober I would hate to see how I play with a few drinks in me lol.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TxJason said:

No you aren't a bad Jason I've played a few evenings where you were Jason and you did well. That pinehurst map is horrible for a Jason player and from the sound of it you tend to get stuck playing as Jason on that map alot. I don't play Jason well enough sober I would hate to see how I play with a few drinks in me lol.

Thanks, man. Pinehurst is my absolute enemy. The game ALWAYS chooses me on that damn map. I think @Thatguyinktown and @Risinggrave have it rigged somehow. They seem to get the most chuckles from it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TxJason said:

This group has kicked my ass repeatedly when I've been Jason (which is a lot lately for some reason) but they have never ever made me feel bad about it.

Heaven help you if you mash the A button too loudly though!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Zaneygrrl said:

Thanks, man. Pinehurst is my absolute enemy. The game ALWAYS chooses me on that damn map. I think @Thatguyinktown and @Risinggrave have it rigged somehow. They seem to get the most chuckles from it. 

Bad luck I guess lol

1 hour ago, JasonSquared said:

This group has kicked my ass repeatedly when I've been Jason (which is a lot lately for some reason) but they have never ever made me feel bad about it.

Good to know I'll be sure to keep my button mashing to low volume lol. I'll definitely consider playing as jason one of these weeks. I'll have to train first lol.

tenor.gif?itemid=4448416

13 hours ago, Zaneygrrl said:

Always fun! Though I blame @Thatguyinktown @TheHansonGoons @JasonSquared @Risinggrave @BrokenFattHardy @TxJason @Super Ty @Riot_Dame for my poor life choices. 

I had nothing to do with you getting married, or you deciding you needed wine to put up with me. 

10 hours ago, TxJason said:

Embarrassed? Nobody will remember if you do badly. We're just in it for the fun. 

9 hours ago, TxJason said:

Wha? Pinehurst is pretty damn good for a Jason. Bigger maps mean more space between cabins, more places for items to be hidden and Pinehurst has three exits for the police to show at. You just need to not get duped out of your morph, and against a top tier group you need to expect to not clear.

7 hours ago, Zaneygrrl said:

I never even noticed that it happened until you said something. Now I just laugh because I'm a dick. Guy probably did rig it, though. 

7 hours ago, JasonSquared said:

This group kicks everybody's ass when they are Jason.  

I mute myself. Nobody gets to know how loud I mash! 

11 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Unless youre @Super Ty

Even him. He's a top tier but if he is taking on our A gamers, we'll do ok. 

39 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Embarrassed? Nobody will remember if you do badly. We're just in it for the fun. 

Wha? Pinehurst is pretty damn good for a Jason. Bigger maps mean more space between cabins, more places for items to be hidden and Pinehurst has three exits for the police to show at. You just need to not get duped out of your morph, and against a top tier group you need to expect to not clear.

I hate pinehurst as Jason . its a lot of area to cover and I tend to lose objectives on that map. You're right though the objective items tend to be far apart and harder to find as a counselor. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

This group kicks everybody's ass when they are Jason.  

I mute myself. Nobody gets to know how loud I mash! 

All this coming from the best jason in our group. I hate admitting it but he is right. I don’t play jason bc it’s irritating, especially playing against bean as a counselor. 

9 hours ago, Riot_Dame said:

All this coming from the best jason in our group. I hate admitting it but he is right. I don’t play jason bc it’s irritating, especially playing against bean as a counselor. 

I'll admit I'm good, but I'm not the best.

It might be irritating, but it shouldn't be embarrassing. We make great effort to not make a bad run shame the Jason out of the lobby. Also, as far as irritating, we all get irritated. The team as a whole is pretty canny, and we work well together. I know playing against you guys is like trying to iceskate uphill. 

I'm irritating as a counselor? Pot, don't call the kettle black. Miss Tiff running down the clock with her Riot Stick collection, medic perk and metric shit ton of health spray. If somebody has the reputation of most obnoxious counselor to play against, it sure as hell isn't me. 

@Thatguyinktown @Risinggrave LOL I appreciate the compliments guys, but I would consider myself to be a decent Jason player, not a great one. I’ve been killed as Jason more than once. :D

@Thatguyinktown We don't get a notification when you quote the tags like that.

Love that gif though! Too fucking funny!