Jump to content
Thatguyinktown

Thursday the 12th Xbox group

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, TxJason said:

I'm wondering the same thing.. @Thatguyinktown , @TheHansonGoons are we getting together tonight?

 

1 hour ago, Thatguyinktown said:

 

We probably will convene at the regular time

 

47 minutes ago, Dr B DDS said:

I’ll be around then.  Shoot an invite

I am on if you guys are interested in grouping up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

 

 

I am on if you guys are interested in grouping up.

I'm just dicking around with offline bots right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know if I logged out before falling asleep.  If I held up the lobby, I sincerely apologize!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone. Sucks I didnt get to play with all of you last night. 

However, we had two full lobbies rolling for a couple hours. My lobby got pretty quiet near the end and we played a few games of 7 players. Overall we had some good games.  I had started passing out near the end. I was extremely tired so wasnt as talkative as the night went on. I think my weird friend kind of killed the lobby a bit too. Haha

@Dr B DDS i think you had just passed out. We waited for a bit and one guy started getting antsy so I booted you. Hahaha sorry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Hey everyone. Sucks I didnt get to play with all of you last night. 

However, we had two full lobbies rolling for a couple hours. My lobby got pretty quiet near the end and we played a few games of 7 players. Overall we had some good games.  I had started passing out near the end. I was extremely tired so wasnt as talkative as the night went on. I think my weird friend kind of killed the lobby a bit too. Haha

@Dr B DDS i think you had just passed out. We waited for a bit and one guy started getting antsy so I booted you. Hahaha sorry

I didn't jump on until game 1 of the NBA finals finished but I was able to play a few rounds. I've been playing with the group a few weeks now and this was the first time I played a round with @TheHansonGoons picked as Jason. I thought to myself this is not gonna be good I better hide or he is gonna kill me quick and make me look bad lol . He ended up surprising me at the main house in Higgins Haven but I wasn't the first to die so I was happy about that 🙂 . Fun times

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TxJason said:

I didn't jump on until game 1 of the NBA finals finished but I was able to play a few rounds. I've been playing with the group a few weeks now and this was the first time I played a round with @TheHansonGoons picked as Jason. I thought to myself this is not gonna be good I better hide or he is gonna kill me quick and make me look bad lol . He ended up surprising me at the main house in Higgins Haven but I wasn't the first to die so I was happy about that 🙂 . Fun times

Hahahla thanks. I am very mediocre as Jason. @Risinggrave, @Tattooey, @lHeartBreakerl@Kodiak and @AldermachXI are probably the best Jasons I have played against. Especially Heart. He has given me quite a few jump scares.

As for counselors @Riot_Dame I will probably never catch and she knows it too hahahaha. I hardly ever go after her

What was your gamertag again? Sorry. I have played with so many people from the forums I sometimes get mixed up. Were you TheCrazyCrouton?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

As for counselors @Riot_Dame I will probably never catch and she knows it too hahahaha. I hardly ever go after her

@Alkavian always says go for me first or i get two pocket knives and a med spray. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Riot_Dame said:

@Alkavian always says go for me first or i get two pocket knives and a med spray. 

Lol he isn't wrong! I have never seen anyone with your pocket knife luck. Hahaha. 

Ahhh! Okay! You have been doing nicely man! Been a great addition to the group bud

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

 

Ahhh! Okay! You have been doing nicely man! Been a great addition to the group bud

I appreciate it man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Zaneygrrl sucks that you got bugged in the only match we got to play oomps, maybe next time you'll have better luck.

@TxJason thanks for joining up, filling those last few lobbies was a struggle... Good call using headphones to bypass that stupid bug. Hopefully that will be at the top of their list after this patch.

And of course, Thanks to everyone else that I got to play with yesterday. @Thatguyinktown, @Riot_Dame, @TheHansonGoons, (I know there was one more but I forgot who) < @ColdArmy13?

It's always fun playing with you. It's a nice change up from quick play. Although, I do enjoy clearing those lobbies lol

 

Actually I had one match yesterday where the first 3 people LITERALLY WALKED INTO ME. 5 Minutes in and my buddy was the only one left alive. Host quit when he realized I was going to let him fix the boat before killing him.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Truth said:

@Zaneygrrl sucks that you got bugged in the only match we got to play oomps, maybe next time you'll have better luck.

@TxJason thanks for joining up, filling those last few lobbies was a struggle... Good call using headphones to bypass that stupid bug. Hopefully that will be at the top of their list after this patch.

And of course, Thanks to everyone else that I got to play with yesterday. @Thatguyinktown, @Riot_Dame, @TheHansonGoons, (I know there was one more but I forgot who)

It's always fun playing with you. It's a nice change up from quick play. Although, I do enjoy clearing those lobbies lol

 

Actually I had one match yesterday where the first 3 people LITERALLY WALKED INTO ME. 5 Minutes in and my buddy was the only one left alive. Host quit when he realized I was going to let him fix the boat before killing him.

 

Thanks for the invite. I always enjoy playing with folks from the forum as the matches are always challenging and fun. I spent a few days playing with my settings wondering why I wasn't able to hear anyone in the lobbies after the update. I tried a pair of headphones that came with my galaxy phone and then I could hear everyone again. I need to get a headset but being a natural introvert and hating the sound of my own voice I'm hesitant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TxJason said:

I need to get a headset but being a natural introvert and hating the sound of my own voice I'm hesitant.

I understand completely. I only use my mic when I'm playing with my close friends or forums members. It sucks that I now have to plug in my headset either way in order to hear the lobby. I generally stick to quick play so that I don't have to use it...

Sadly that seems to be the only fix right now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Truth said:

@Zaneygrrl sucks that you got bugged in the only match we got to play oomps, maybe next time you'll have better luck.

Don’t worry. My play style isn’t much different without the glitch. You haven’t been missing much. 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, TxJason said:

.I need to get a headset but being a natural introvert and hating the sound of my own voice I'm hesitant.

I empathize 100%. I only bought a headset for this game and I tend to only use it if I’m in a lobby with at least one other person I know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zaneygrrl said:

Don’t worry. My play style isn’t much different without the glitch. You haven’t been missing much. 😂😂😂

I empathize 100%. I only bought a headset for this game and I tend to only use it if I’m in a lobby with at least one other person I know.

I did feel bad about killing you the second time. Normally I would've just let you go, but I was tired and not really thinking about it... You may or may not get a free pass next time lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Truth said:

I understand completely. I only use my mic when I'm playing with my close friends or forums members. It sucks that I now have to plug in my headset either way in order to hear the lobby. I generally stick to quick play so that I don't have to use it...

Sadly that seems to be the only fix right now...

 

16 minutes ago, Zaneygrrl said:

 

I empathize 100%. I only bought a headset for this game and I tend to only use it if I’m in a lobby with at least one other person I know.

Yeah if I bought a headset it would be primarily for this game and for the times I play with friends and forum members.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Probably me. 

Was it? What's your gt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Truth said:

@Zaneygrrl sucks that you got bugged in the only match we got to play oomps, maybe next time you'll have better luck.

@TxJason thanks for joining up, filling those last few lobbies was a struggle... Good call using headphones to bypass that stupid bug. Hopefully that will be at the top of their list after this patch.

And of course, Thanks to everyone else that I got to play with yesterday. @Thatguyinktown, @Riot_Dame, @TheHansonGoons, (I know there was one more but I forgot who) < @ColdArmy13?

It's always fun playing with you. It's a nice change up from quick play. Although, I do enjoy clearing those lobbies lol

 

Actually I had one match yesterday where the first 3 people LITERALLY WALKED INTO ME. 5 Minutes in and my buddy was the only one left alive. Host quit when he realized I was going to let him fix the boat before killing him.

 

I was in there for at least one round with you.  (KingSherlockx)

Thanks for the game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JasonSquared said:

I was in there for at least one round with you.  (KingSherlockx)

Thanks for the game!

Yeah! It was you! I'm never going to remember who you are here lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Truth said:

Was it? What's your gt?

I was your host, Bean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Truth said:

Yeah! It was you! I'm never going to remember who you are here lol

Yeah, I'm starting to regret not using the same name in both places!  I'm always the 'and one more guy I can't remember' guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

I was your host, Bean.

Well thank you for hosting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Truth said:

Well thank you for hosting!

It's my pleasure. Thanks for showing up and probably killing me horribly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×