Thatguyinktown

Thursday the 12th Xbox group

Id like to keep a regular group of people to play on thursday night's starting around 10-11 EST. This way, we can keep in touch and still get some rounds in with friends during the holding pattern of waiting for the next update.

New people/veterans doesn't matter who, just try to at least CLOSE the exterior doors, please? We're not running the A/C For Jason here. 

Xbox G/T thatguyinktown. If you add me, at least tell me you're from the forums.

I'm not gonna be avalible to play every Thursday unless you guys play super late. I don't have a consistent work schedule so some days I'll have Thursday night off and some days I won't. I just happen to have it off today.

9 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

New people/veterans doesn't matter who, just try to at least CLOSE the exterior doors, please? We're not running the A/C For Jason here.

:D

I'd be interested.  I don't bring much to the table other than a warm body to cut up, but I do what I can.  ;)

I’m down for that. I’m usually good for 9 pm CST until I feel like I need to get some sleep. 🙂

I’m a garbage Jason but would like to get better, and an OK counselor, but I have fun getting chopped or juked either way! 

XBOX tag: Zaneygrrl (Also let me know from the forums, I have social anxiety.)

Thursdays are usually good nights for me.  Who needs sleep, anyways?

Been playing for 3.5 months, doing all I can to improve at this game.  Playing with @Thatguyinktown and @Zaneygrrl regularly has helped a lot!

GT: KingSherlockx

5 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

So far, We've got myself, @Zaneygrrl @JasonSquared @Risinggrave Hanson Goons (wouldn't let me tag him), @Riot_Dame maybe, @Dr B DDS @BionicCapo possibly. @Kodiak @AldermachXI , or @Truthwant in on this?

Not today (I have to pack for a camping trip) but maybe next week.

Can't commit to a routine but if I'm on Xbox, just message me and I'll play :)

1 minute ago, Truth said:

Cool. I hope we can keep this a regular thing , because i picked up last weekend  that we all miss playing with a regular group.

3 minutes ago, Truth said:

I can jump on if you guys are still on after I get off work. I'll probably be on between 10:30-11:30 central time.

3 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Didn't mean to quote @Truth. Just ignore that.

Do I have you on my friends list? If not, feel free to add me if you want!

7 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Roll ' em up beforehand and we'll play as Mitch and Chuck

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Do I have you on my friends list? If not, feel free to add me if you want!

You do. I'm ProfoundEnding on Xbox.

7 hours ago, Dr B DDS said:

I'd be interested.  I don't bring much to the table other than a warm body to cut up, but I do what I can.  ;)

Dude, you're fun to play with. That's all that matters. 

1 hour ago, Kodiak said:

I'm game to finally meet you away from the forums. So be around, guy. 

With that, I've been asked to host, and will start up shy of 10:00 PM EST. Probably about quarter to 10 is when I'll start trying to locate all you clowns. 

6 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

We played once before with @TheHansonGoons I think about 3 or 4 days ago.

Indeed. I just didnt want to drop your GT on here for your own privacy.... even though its in another thread. Haha

8 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Indeed. I just didnt want to drop your GT on here for your own privacy.... even though its in another thread. Haha

I wish I could just change my username on here to my gt but unfortunately I can't and I didn't think about it at the time I joined the forums. 

Had a good time tonight, played with some people I haven't played with in a while. Hopefully we can get people in next week too.

33 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Had a good time tonight, played with some people I haven't played with in a while. Hopefully we can get people in next week too.

Indeed. We had a few asshats in play as well sadly. That guy who expects to run around until a timeout when he is the last alive, Vanessa and could easily get to the police. Also the dude who has to keep doing the same kill over and over because "somebody might escape otherwise." FML. 

Oh, and the guy who picks up the keys dropped at the car, and runs off with them. That's always fun. 

On the whole, a good nights gaming, though. Lobby was pretty easy to fill, most of the games were fun, We only had like 3 dropped games and glitches were not too prevalent. 

• Like 1

Put me down for this. Even if you don’t see on send me a message. I’ll get it on my phone, and if I can, I’ll hop on.

That was fun last night! Thanks for starting this and including me.

• Thanks 1