J.J.

How the fuck do you play Dead by Daylight?

24 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Fair enough.

But no. You don't need "supergirl" reflexes. Try to pay attention to the sound and it becomes much easier to hit the skill check.

However, there is a nasty Hex killers can have that require you to do "Great" skill checks only (the smaller QTE zone).

But I like listening to Motley Crue and Vixen while playing games :( loud

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I've been thinking about giving the game a go. A lot of people seem to like it. Have mixed feelings though. Kinda like going after the wife's sister. If I shes really good, do I ever come back to the wife?

I enjoy just as much as f13. It’s a good game and I don’t expect many people here to like it since this is a f13 game forum. It takes practise when you first get it since there are checks but over time they will be a piece of cake. I mostly enjoy that it’s easy to hide.

1 minute ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

I enjoy just as much as f13. It’s a good game and I don’t expect many people here to like it since this is a f13 game forum. It takes practise when you first get it since there are checks but over time they will be a piece of cake. I mostly enjoy that it’s easy to hide.

How is the community? I'm always hesitant to start multiplayer games late. Don't feel like being called garbage all game long.. I still get that at times in f13, but I'm good enough to get them back next round and throw some shade back.. :D

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

How is the community? I'm always hesitant to start multiplayer games late. Don't feel like being called garbage all game long.. I still get that at times in f13, but I'm good enough to get them back next round and throw some shade back.. :D

The community is fine. Unless you are in your own party, there is no in game chat which makes it more scary. The only way someone could be Nasty is by private messaging you which is really petty so just ignore it if it happens.

Also it doesn’t take long to get the hang of it since skill checks are the only things you really need so when you are doing something that requires skill checks listen out for a sort of ping sound which usually happens be a skill check appears.

Get all the meta perks (Sprint Burst, Self-Care, Decisive Strike, a fourth perk of your choice) memorize the map layouts, become invincible.

2 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

How is the community? I'm always hesitant to start multiplayer games late. Don't feel like being called garbage all game long.. I still get that at times in f13, but I'm good enough to get them back next round and throw some shade back..

I've never seen a more toxic community, but they can only speak to you in post-game chat and lobby chat so you won't notice it quite as much unless you read the stuff.

6 hours ago, J.J. said:

My boyfriend calls me mommy.

It was between this and Dark Souls III and I figured I best get Dead by Daylight sooner before it loses traffic and becomes difficult to get a match going. I regret that decision and now I have to wait 4 more weeks for my next disability cheque!! :sadchappa::unsure:

To much info on that BF part....

I found watching DbD to be much more enjoyable than playing it myself. 

8 hours ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I turned off the ability to be messaged because I’d receive angry ones so often. It’s kind of fun reporting them to PlayStation though.

1 hour ago, The Tommy said:

I found watching DbD to be much more enjoyable than playing it myself. 

That’s interesting. I feel the exact opposite. Watching Dead by Daylight feels like a chore.

10 hours ago, J.J. said:

How the hell does anybody fix those generators. You need Supergirl reflexes to do that. It pops up too fast. :(

I guess I just wasted $15.

It takes practice lol when I fist started playing survivor I was blowing up generators constantly, but you get the hang of it After a while. I started of playing as killer and ofcorse got rolled the fist few matches but as with any game, there's a learning curve. Keep at it and if you need someone to play with to show you the ropes my psn is ShesArebel88. It's a lot of fun once you get the hang of it though.

On 18/04/2018 at 4:36 PM, J.J. said:

regret that decision and now I have to wait 4 more weeks for my next disability cheque!! :sadchappa::unsure:

You could always call that rich gentleman who is a 7 minute wonder. 

17 hours ago, Shes.A.Rebel.88 said:

It takes practice lol when I fist started playing survivor I was blowing up generators constantly, but you get the hang of it After a while. I started of playing as killer and ofcorse got rolled the fist few matches but as with any game, there's a learning curve. Keep at it and if you need someone to play with to show you the ropes my psn is ShesArebel88. It's a lot of fun once you get the hang of it though.

Like I'm really tempted to reinstall just so you can see how bad I am ? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kohagan said:

You could always call that rich gentleman who is a 7 minute wonder. 

LOL have to wait till his wife is on a business trip again XD

I think it needs to be said that you can't learn a game overnight. It would make that game garbage if it were so easy. Play, learn from mistakes, play better, learn more about new mistakes, repeat. I play Kingdom Come, and I was horrid at the game because of the initial difficulty. But now I can clear an entire city guard detachment with only my mail and gambeson getting broken. In fact, I have 21K gold saved up due to me farming guards' equipment and selling them to the fence.

I've been needing a new PS4 game...Would you recommend this one, ladies and mentlegen?

On 4/20/2018 at 4:26 AM, Shes.A.Rebel.88 said:

DO IT!!!! Lol ???

I did ?

On 4/18/2018 at 8:24 AM, gtdjlocker311 said:

And how is this related to F13?

It’s on the other games section... 

On 4/21/2018 at 8:23 PM, Flyin_J said:

I've been needing a new PS4 game...Would you recommend this one, ladies and mentlegen?

I recommend it, the DLC’s make the game better such as adding the killers Freddy and Michael Myers to the game.

Also as a tip to others, not only does it give a sound before the skill check, you will always need to push the L1 button (on PS4, not sure what that would be on Xbox one or PC).

2 hours ago, Wolfire25 said:

I recommend it, the DLC’s make the game better such as adding the killers Freddy and Michael Myers to the game.

Also as a tip to others, not only does it give a sound before the skill check, you will always need to push the L1 button (on PS4, not sure what that would be on Xbox one or PC).

The *1s are called bumpers. So, LB and RB.

Do the DLCs require $15+ to get?

9 hours ago, Flyin_J said:

The *1s are called bumpers. So, LB and RB.

Do the DLCs require $15+ to get?

I can’t remember how much I paid for the DLC’s but I think it was $5 a piece. 

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 7:22 AM, Wolfire25 said:

I can’t remember how much I paid for the DLC’s but I think it was $5 a piece. 

Image result for hmmmm pewdiepie gif

I'll consider getting it then. $5 a piece isn't too bad.

6 hours ago, Flyin_J said:

I'll consider getting it then. $5 a piece isn't too bad.

It's actually $8 usually for a chapter. Only chapter that cost $5 is the Texas Chainsaw one because it only includes Leatherface and not a survivor.

On 5/1/2018 at 10:25 PM, Qcici said:

It's actually $8 usually for a chapter. Only chapter that cost $5 is the Texas Chainsaw one because it only includes Leatherface and not a survivor.

Yeah every one I've bought has been between $5 & $8. Glad they are adding a way to get dlc content by playing the game in the June update lol. Can't wait for the 2018 roadmap to finally start to roll out!

On 5/1/2018 at 10:25 PM, Qcici said:

Oh okay, like I said it has been awhile since I’ve bought them. IMO it’s worth the money though 

The SE version, plus all DLC rounded up to roughly a full game. Good deal. Yeah, it's a bit hard to learn what to do compared to F13. The game is definitely tilted in favor of the survivors though.