I know that the upcoming patch has caused some issues to where most textures and spawn sizes have had to be totally reworked. I also know that the devs are working extremely hard to get us a solid, working patches with as few bugs as possible. But, can we get some type of update on this patch? Even if you just tell us what percent complete you estimate the work to be. All of us here, are very dedicated fans of what your doing and of the game. But we are feeling like there is just not many news updates about how things are coming along. Is there any new timetable that can be discussed further? Really excited to see the release of the patch on PS4. Need a beta tester??

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

True. I do wish we'd get some kind of progress update. Obviously keep it broad so people don't have a fit if it didn't come out by a certain date. Something like they think April will happen or is May seems more realistic. I don't think people mind the wait as much as the lack of information on the progress. Hell who knows maybe tomorrow's announcement will be the release date for all I know.

44 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

True. I do wish we'd get some kind of progress update. Obviously keep it broad so people don't have a fit if it didn't come out by a certain date. Something like they think April will happen or is May seems more realistic. I don't think people mind the wait as much as the lack of information on the progress. Hell who knows maybe tomorrow's announcement will be the release date for all I know.

I totally agree with the bolded.  The team has been much more forthcoming with information recently, and the community has been much more positive as a result.  Even more transparency would be welcomed with even more goodwill.

Probably for less patient players, this information would be useful.
-At what stage are the work on the update
-Perhaps the value in % is completed

Until then, you can play a different game. I do this because I currently do not have anything to do in F13, I have max lvl, I found all the cassettes, I have a lot of good perks and a lot of cp. I am also waiting for new content, something that will make me want to continue playing. ;)

• Like 1

I mean tomorrow is Thursday, so something will be announced. Hopefully they announce the update along with some more content that'll be packed in with the update. I almost expect a clothing pack to be announced though tbh.

16 minutes ago, FinalBoy said:

I mean tomorrow is Thursday, so something will be announced. Hopefully they announce the update along with some more content that'll be packed in with the update. I almost expect a clothing pack to be announced though tbh.

I believe a pajama clothing pack was leaked a while back if I'm not mistaking.

13 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

I’m praying that Vicky will have Pajamas but I highly doubt it.

1 minute ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

Play Chad. It's almost the same.

1 minute ago, blablabla said:

Except Victoria has a meow and Chad has a sausage lmao 

22 minutes ago, blablabla said:

You think leaving alone in the four seater will trigger a trophy “Victoria is a cunt!” Otherwise, it would be sexist. ???

25 minutes ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

Maybe she will because they said she won't have Halloween clothes or spring break clothes. But if they release a pajama pack with the update, which she's part of, it's possible she will have pajamas, but who knows?

Just now, JasonLives86 said:

Maybe she will because they said she won't have Halloween clothes or spring break clothes. But if they release a pajama pack with the update, which she's part of, it's possible she will have pajamas, but who knows?

All I can do is hope for her to 

• Like 1

I feel like we may get an announcement for the retooled Retro Jason, going out on a limb. It's a longshot, but they've had since last Summer to revamp him.

4 hours ago, JasonLives86 said:

It was indeed, but still hasn't been confirmed. I don't put much stock into leaked info / content.

4 hours ago, JasonLives86 said:

Could easily be SP Challenges content. Doesn't mean it won't be released as a CP too. But I kinda doubt it. I think the pajama stuff is for SP.

4 hours ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

Probably not, Mitch never got anything from the Halloween pack.

5 hours ago, FinalBoy said:

And who says Thursday will be announcement day? Haven’t seen any evidence of this from the devs. 

6 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

And who says Thursday will be announcement day? Haven’t seen any evidence of this from the devs. 

They've been dropping little bits of news on Thursdays.

17 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

They have been on a steady rate of dropping news on Thursday's, it's kind of what we expect at this point. 

25 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

They've been dropping little bits of news on Thursdays.

Yes, it would be nice to know something about the upcoming update :).  At what stage is it ready or whether it will last until May. It's hard to even guess :o

1 minute ago, blablabla said:

Yes, it would be nice to know something about the upcoming update :).  At what stage is it ready or whether it will last until May. It's hard to even guess :o

I really suspect they're eyeing to have it out for May 26th for the 1 year anniversary. Really huge missed opportunity if they can't hit that deadline.

I figure they're gonna want us playing the new version for the anniversary. Would really suck if it takes longer than that.

When it's done fellas, when it's done.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I really suspect they're eyeing to have it out for May 26th for the 1 year anniversary. Really huge missed opportunity if they can't hit that deadline.

I figure they're gonna want us playing the new version for the anniversary. Would really suck if it takes longer than that.

Friday 13th was also a good opportunity and 13th and Friday, when many players have more time to play. :D Well, we're waiting ^_^

8 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

They have been quiet on Twitter since Monday no tweets about the update so I thinking tomorrow afternoon we should hear some news on if it might be release on next Tuesday.

43 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

If i were them i would fuck up the servers again the 26th just for the nostalgia of the first day and say that we are more than what they expected :ph34r: