Jump to content
Freddie Mercury

What games are you looking forward to this year and next year?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

As the title says, what game's are you looking forward to the most?

For me it's:

  • God of war.
  • Spider man.
  • TLOU 2.
  • Battlefield 5.
  • Day's gone.
  • Death stranded.
  • Spyro remastered.

Thats it tbh, what about you?

Edited by Freddie Mercury
Death stranded, not stranded deep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last of us part 2 

Image result for last of us part  multiplayer clown mask shiv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, T.W said:

The last of us part 2 

Image result for last of us part  multiplayer clown mask shiv

Can't wait to play this game! Although i'm not a big fan of playing as Ellie, i would rather play as Joel tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BlackWidowofLaPorte said:

Spider-Man, Jurassic World Evolution, and Red Dead Redemption 2.

Forgot Red dead was coming out lol. :P 

I'm definitely looking forward to Red dead, Jurassic world evolution looks ok, i'll play it but. I doubt i'll like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Can't wait to play this game! Although i'm not a big fan of playing as Ellie, i would rather play as Joel tbh.

It's still going to be awesome playing either Ellie or Joel multiplayer is what I'm looking forward to:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Forgot Red dead was coming out lol. :P 

I'm definitely looking forward to Red dead, Jurassic world evolution looks ok, i'll play it but. I doubt i'll like it.

I'm a little on the fence about JW; $60 seems pretty steep for the concept. I might just wait for it to go on sale.

Also, forgot to mention, I'm excited for Ghost of Tsushima. Sony's really killing it with Playstation exclusives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, T.W said:

It's still going to be awesome playing either Ellie or Joel multiplayer is what I'm looking forward to:D

True, but i just preferred playing as Joel over Ellie. I just hope he's not dead though.

I'm also looking forward to the multiplayer, i just wonder what else they could add to it? It was pretty good in the last of us.

Maybe a protect the hostage gamemode? Co-op Survival mode? God! I just can't wait!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

True, but i just preferred playing as Joel over Ellie. I just hope he's not dead though.

I'm also looking forward to the multiplayer, i just wonder what else they could add to it? It was pretty good in the last of us.

Maybe a protect the hostage gamemode? Co-op Survival mode? God! I just can't wait!  

 I heard the ending is going to be pretty upsetting. A new game mode for multiplayer with the infected I heard and another one. Yeah me to can't wait should be a release date in the next month or two

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BlackWidowofLaPorte said:

I'm a little on the fence about JW; $60 seems pretty steep for the concept. I might just wait for it to go on sale.

Also, forgot to mention, I'm excited for Ghost of Tsushima. Sony's really killing it with Playstation exclusives.

Really?!? $60 for a sim city style of game? Think i'll just wait for it to go on sale as well.

Sony is doing well with the exclusives, first God of war, then spider man, then death stranded? What else can sony announce? Half-life 3? :lol:

Never heard of Ghosts of Tsushima, sounds like a horror game? I'll have to check it out. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Really?!? $60 for a sim city style of game? Think i'll just wait for it to go on sale as well.

Sony is doing well with the exclusives, first God of war, then spider man, then death stranded? What else can sony announce? Half-life 3? :lol:

Never heard of Ghosts of Tsushima, sounds like a horror game? I'll have to check it out. 

I enjoy resource management park-tycoon style games, but $60 really is too steep considering there are probably mobile free-to-play games with the same theme.

Ghost of Tsushima appears to be an open-world samurai game; it's being developed by Sucker Punch, the studio behind Sly Cooper and Infamous. Not much is known about this new game, though. They teased it almost a year ago and there haven't been any updates since.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, T.W said:

 I heard the ending is going to be pretty upsetting. A new game mode for multiplayer with the infected I heard and another one. Yeah me to can't wait should be a release date in the next month or two

I hope not! I've waited 5 years for this game, and i hope the ending isn't going to be a let down.

I'm  just worried that the story will be disappointing tbh. How can you beat TLOU story? It's to good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BlackWidowofLaPorte said:

I enjoy resource management park-tycoon style games, but $60 really is too steep considering there are probably mobile free-to-play games with the same theme.

Ghost of Tsushima appears to be an open-world samurai game; it's being developed by Sucker Punch, the studio behind Sly Cooper and Infamous. Not much is known about this new game, though. They teased it almost a year ago and there haven't been any updates since.

Exactly! I can download The Simpsons Tapped out for free and have the same expirence this game is going to bring. If the game wasn't based off of Jurassic World, I bet you it would be $10 - $15 on PSN Store. 

Oh! It's an open works Samurai game? that sounds quite good actually. Might pay it when it's available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

I hope not! I've waited 5 years for this game, and i hope the ending isn't going to be a let down.

I'm  just worried that the story will be disappointing tbh. How can you beat TLOU story? It's to good.

Neil Druckmann said it in a interview there's a  youtube video on it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, T.W said:

The last of us part 2 

Image result for last of us part  multiplayer clown mask shiv

Why is that clown stabbing Wilfred Brimley? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

Why is that clown stabbing Wilfred Brimley? 

Because he wasn't paying attention to who was coming up behind him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I believe Last Year is supposed to be released this summer.

Forgot Last Year was being released this year. :lol:

Definitely going to get Last Year, can't wait.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whatever takes my fancy when I have spare time. The only two games I know I will get will be the next Battlefield game because I love the intensity of the online battles and of course Red Dead Redemption 2 because the first one was great and you just don't get historic wild west gun slinging games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Super Mega Baseball 2. Huge fan of Extra Innings. Great baseball franchise on Xbox even with the lack of MLB license. It's a fun, arcade style baseball game. This new version also made player models look less like bobble heads and the gameplay better/faster. Added online play. Just played a game in the beta. It's great.

That's pretty much it.

Last Year: The Nightmare will be interesting to try out, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Jurassic Park Evolution

Red Dead Redemption 2

Warriors Orochi 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×