Freddie Mercury

What games are you looking forward to this year and next year?

Posted (edited)

As the title says, what game's are you looking forward to the most?

For me it's:

• God of war.
  • Spider man.
  • TLOU 2.
  • Battlefield 5.
  • Day's gone.
  • Death stranded.
  • Spyro remastered.

Thats it tbh, what about you?

Edited by Freddie Mercury
Death stranded, not stranded deep.

The last of us part 2 

Image result for last of us part  multiplayer clown mask shiv

9 minutes ago, T.W said:

The last of us part 2 

Can't wait to play this game! Although i'm not a big fan of playing as Ellie, i would rather play as Joel tbh.

1 minute ago, BlackWidowofLaPorte said:

Spider-Man, Jurassic World Evolution, and Red Dead Redemption 2.

Forgot Red dead was coming out lol. :P 

I'm definitely looking forward to Red dead, Jurassic world evolution looks ok, i'll play it but. I doubt i'll like it.

7 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Can't wait to play this game! Although i'm not a big fan of playing as Ellie, i would rather play as Joel tbh.

It's still going to be awesome playing either Ellie or Joel multiplayer is what I'm looking forward to:D

4 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Forgot Red dead was coming out lol. :P 

I'm definitely looking forward to Red dead, Jurassic world evolution looks ok, i'll play it but. I doubt i'll like it.

I'm a little on the fence about JW; $60 seems pretty steep for the concept. I might just wait for it to go on sale.

Also, forgot to mention, I'm excited for Ghost of Tsushima. Sony's really killing it with Playstation exclusives.

1 minute ago, T.W said:

It's still going to be awesome playing either Ellie or Joel multiplayer is what I'm looking forward to:D

True, but i just preferred playing as Joel over Ellie. I just hope he's not dead though.

I'm also looking forward to the multiplayer, i just wonder what else they could add to it? It was pretty good in the last of us.

Maybe a protect the hostage gamemode? Co-op Survival mode? God! I just can't wait!  

8 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

True, but i just preferred playing as Joel over Ellie. I just hope he's not dead though.

I'm also looking forward to the multiplayer, i just wonder what else they could add to it? It was pretty good in the last of us.

Maybe a protect the hostage gamemode? Co-op Survival mode? God! I just can't wait!  

I heard the ending is going to be pretty upsetting. A new game mode for multiplayer with the infected I heard and another one. Yeah me to can't wait should be a release date in the next month or two

4 minutes ago, BlackWidowofLaPorte said:

I'm a little on the fence about JW; $60 seems pretty steep for the concept. I might just wait for it to go on sale.

Also, forgot to mention, I'm excited for Ghost of Tsushima. Sony's really killing it with Playstation exclusives.

Really?!? $60 for a sim city style of game? Think i'll just wait for it to go on sale as well.

Sony is doing well with the exclusives, first God of war, then spider man, then death stranded? What else can sony announce? Half-life 3? :lol:

Never heard of Ghosts of Tsushima, sounds like a horror game? I'll have to check it out. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

Really?!? $60 for a sim city style of game? Think i'll just wait for it to go on sale as well.

Sony is doing well with the exclusives, first God of war, then spider man, then death stranded? What else can sony announce? Half-life 3? :lol:

Never heard of Ghosts of Tsushima, sounds like a horror game? I'll have to check it out. 

I enjoy resource management park-tycoon style games, but $60 really is too steep considering there are probably mobile free-to-play games with the same theme.

Ghost of Tsushima appears to be an open-world samurai game; it's being developed by Sucker Punch, the studio behind Sly Cooper and Infamous. Not much is known about this new game, though. They teased it almost a year ago and there haven't been any updates since.

9 minutes ago, T.W said:

I heard the ending is going to be pretty upsetting. A new game mode for multiplayer with the infected I heard and another one. Yeah me to can't wait should be a release date in the next month or two

I hope not! I've waited 5 years for this game, and i hope the ending isn't going to be a let down.

I'm  just worried that the story will be disappointing tbh. How can you beat TLOU story? It's to good.

3 minutes ago, BlackWidowofLaPorte said:

I enjoy resource management park-tycoon style games, but $60 really is too steep considering there are probably mobile free-to-play games with the same theme.

Ghost of Tsushima appears to be an open-world samurai game; it's being developed by Sucker Punch, the studio behind Sly Cooper and Infamous. Not much is known about this new game, though. They teased it almost a year ago and there haven't been any updates since.

Exactly! I can download The Simpsons Tapped out for free and have the same expirence this game is going to bring. If the game wasn't based off of Jurassic World, I bet you it would be $10 - $15 on PSN Store. 

Oh! It's an open works Samurai game? that sounds quite good actually. Might pay it when it's available.

8 minutes ago, Freddie Mercury said:

I hope not! I've waited 5 years for this game, and i hope the ending isn't going to be a let down.

I'm  just worried that the story will be disappointing tbh. How can you beat TLOU story? It's to good.

Neil Druckmann said it in a interview there's a  youtube video on it

17 hours ago, T.W said:

The last of us part 2 

Why is that clown stabbing Wilfred Brimley? 

11 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

Why is that clown stabbing Wilfred Brimley? 

Because he wasn't paying attention to who was coming up behind him

12 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I believe Last Year is supposed to be released this summer.

Forgot Last Year was being released this year. :lol:

Definitely going to get Last Year, can't wait.

Whatever takes my fancy when I have spare time. The only two games I know I will get will be the next Battlefield game because I love the intensity of the online battles and of course Red Dead Redemption 2 because the first one was great and you just don't get historic wild west gun slinging games.

Super Mega Baseball 2. Huge fan of Extra Innings. Great baseball franchise on Xbox even with the lack of MLB license. It's a fun, arcade style baseball game. This new version also made player models look less like bobble heads and the gameplay better/faster. Added online play. Just played a game in the beta. It's great.

That's pretty much it.

Last Year: The Nightmare will be interesting to try out, too.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Jurassic Park Evolution

Red Dead Redemption 2

Warriors Orochi 4