If people wanna slash, people are gonna slash. What's the big deal it's still a kill. 

54 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

If people wanna slash, people are gonna slash. What's the big deal it's still a kill. 

You do get a merit badge for doing a slash kill. Why would the developers put that in the game if they wanted a community that never slashed? Ask seriously here, I’m not being sarcastic.

• Like 1

Just now, The_Gray_Ghost_ said:

You do get a merit badge for doing a slash kill. Why would the developers put that in the game if they wanted a community that never slashed?

That's the tea. 

tenor.gif

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kepps-66 said:

When you constantly “murder” the whole lobby, and don’t know what L2 or LT does, your a Jason troll!! Grab kills and environment kills should be done most of the time. Unless it’s late in the game, car is ready or cops are called and a pocket knife is feared. You should not be slash killing 8/8. That’s my opinion, and if you do this as Jason, I’ll block your a$$ and won’t play with you. It’s boring and your a trash Jason. If you do it rarely, or do it just mostly to Tommy, then your doing pretty good. To me, slashing all the time, is a Jason way of trolling. Oh yeah, and tea bagging is retarded. Just stop it and play the game. Jason is gonna kill your dumb ass anyways. Lol. Just my opinion. Don’t agree? It’s ok, I don’t need anyone’s approval to have my own opinion. ?? 

Uhm, I was making this same point... I was actually seconding points made by @HuDawg not disagreeing.

6 hours ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Uhm, I was making this same point... I was actually seconding points made by @HuDawg not disagreeing.

I know. My comments were just pointing out my own opinions. Just because you were quoted, doesn’t mean the commenter disagrees with you. 

9 hours ago, The_Gray_Ghost_ said:

You do get a merit badge for doing a slash kill. Why would the developers put that in the game if they wanted a community that never slashed? Ask seriously here, I’m not being sarcastic.

There is also trophy’s and badges for grab kills and environment kills. With 56 different kills in the game, why are you just stuck on one?

2 hours ago, kepps-66 said:

There is also trophy’s and badges for grab kills and environment kills. With 56 different kills in the game, why are you just stuck on one?

Because I already have the all the other kills, badges and trophies maxed out. I only slash when it is necessary/appropriate to do so. I have never slashed a whole lobby nor would I brag about it online, I'm well aware of the stigma the act holds with some members on here. I only slash trolls or people who are baiting me to grab them when they have a pocket knife.

Personally, I'd rather be choked or slashed than someone performing a long kill or environmental.  Jason already got me and I'd prefer to get it over with.  I very much dislike being dragged around, stalled, or played around with.  It's one of the reasons why I like to play as Jenny, since I'll teach a Jason not to give me a second chance as he looks for a environmental. 

If you got me, KILL ME!

33 minutes ago, The_Gray_Ghost_ said:

Because I already have the all the other kills, badges and trophies maxed out. I only slash when it is necessary/appropriate to do so. I have never slashed a whole lobby nor would I brag about it online, I'm well aware of the stigma the act holds with some members on here. I only slash trolls or people who are baiting me to grab them when they have a pocket knife.

Then that comment you quoted was not for you. It was aimed at the Jasons that slash everyone. Sometimes, a slash is necessary. But slashing the whole lobby is never necessary. 

I didn't take it negatively i was just responding because you quoted me and wanted to clarify and continue the conversation, i wasn't upset.

3 hours ago, kepps-66 said:

I know. My comments were just pointing out my own opinions. Just because you were quoted, doesn’t mean the commenter disagrees with you. 

Yes I know, but directly quoting and using words like "you" underneath is what confused me. The "you" can mean either the quoted poster or community in general, so I was just making sure.

Anyways I agree though. Slashing a few players when it is genuinely beneficial makes sense, slashing everyone is just dull and lazy. With that in mind I don't view it as a big deal. I wouldn't do it myself, but if someone realllly wants to slash that badly then whatever *shrugs*. At least they are predictable.

2 hours ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Yes I know, but directly quoting and using words like "you" underneath is what confused me. The "you" can mean either the quoted poster or community in general, so I was just making sure.

Anyways I agree though. Slashing a few players when it is genuinely beneficial makes sense, slashing everyone is just dull and lazy. With that in mind I don't view it as a big deal. I wouldn't do it myself, but if someone realllly wants to slash that badly then whatever *shrugs*. At least they are predictable.

Lol. I see. But the “you” was used in place of “slashing Jason”. I left the community to define if they was the “slashing Jason” that was referenced. 

Maybe since people don’t really use the pocket knives for the traps like they suppose to, they need to add some type of knive like object that can only be used to disarm traps. Not really needed on the Jason’s that have 3 traps, but it is needed for the Jason’s that possess 7 traps. 

20 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

Maybe since people don’t really use the pocket knives for the traps like they suppose to, they need to add some type of knive like object that can only be used to disarm traps. Not really needed on the Jason’s that have 3 traps, but it is needed for the Jason’s that possess 7 traps. 

I've always said more weapons or even no weapon should still allow disarm - just add a "repair" mini game, make it much harder than usual, and if you do it without a weapon and fail, you get your arm trapped.

Easy fix. All mechanics that are already in the game. Wouldn't take much for the devs to patch this in.

2 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

I've always said more weapons or even no weapon should still allow disarm - just add a "repair" mini game, make it much harder than usual, and if you do it without a weapon and fail, you get your arm trapped.

Easy fix. All mechanics that are already in the game. Wouldn't take much for the devs to patch this in.

Well said.

5 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

just add a "repair" mini game, make it much harder than usual, and if you do it without a weapon and fail, you get your arm trapped.

Only if the player then grabs their leg instead of their arm for their limping state. 

It would be pretty funny to run around with a trap on your arm while being unable to pick anything up until another player disarms it for you. 

2 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

until another player disarms it for you. 

"Disarms it" - I GET IT!

3 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

"Disarms it" - I GET IT!