Jump to content
The Gloved One

What Song are you Listening to Right Now ?

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, jameson87 said:

Yeah, am a Christian so not to be taken as anything, is just a nod to Slayer. Pantera and Slayer are my top two bands, then everything else is hard to put a number on. I love metal for the most part, is my favorite. But I do like blues, classic and southern rock, outlaw country, classical, neo-classical, even some old soul. Just love music for the most part, with the exception of rap and modern pop.

Edit:

 

No offense taken! I'm a Christian as well, I'm actually a pastor. Whenever I tell people I love Jesus, metal, and horror movies simulataneously, they look at me like I'm a nut case. I just got done listening to "God Among the Waste" by World Under Blood, you should check them out. It's the original front man of CKY on vocals and rhythm guitar, Luke Jaeger of Sleep Terror on lead guitar, Tim Yeung from Morbid Angel and Fear Factory on drums, and Tim Luera on bass.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

No offense taken! I'm a Christian as well, I'm actually a pastor. Whenever I tell people I love Jesus, metal, and horror movies simulataneously, they look at me like I'm a nut case. I just got done listening to "God Among the Waste" by World Under Blood, you should check them out. It's the original front man of CKY on vocals and rhythm guitar, Luke Jaeger of Sleep Terror on lead guitar, Tim Yeung from Morbid Angel and Fear Factory on drums, and Tim Luera on bass.

Wil definitely have to check it out. I feel ya' I get the same reactions here in rural Tennessee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Wil definitely have to check it out. I feel ya' I get the same reactions here in rural Tennessee.

I live in good ol' Kentucky so I'm sure it's not much different lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

I live in good ol' Kentucky so I'm sure it's not much different lol 

Very true. Not far from Ky where I am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mixing it up here with my song for Gun Media:

Don't you know I still believe

That you will be here 

And give me a sign

Update the game one more time

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

Mixing it up here with my song for Gun Media:

Don't you know I still believe

That you will be here 

And give me a sign

Update the game one more time

 

Lmao hillarious.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

 

 

And if you said this game ain't good enough

I could get more people to fix it up

I could change the game to better suit play throughs

Make it run so smooth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

And if you said this game ain't good enough

I could get more people to fix it up

I could change the game to better suit a play through 

Make it run so smooth

We have found our next Weird Al. Had the wife and I laughing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Queen and I by Gym Class Heroes. Catchy, but kinda corny 

 

Speaking of the band Voltera I mentioned, look up "Do What Your Daddy Say", that's their best song 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listening to Almost Unreal by Roxette from the Super Mario Bros.movie soundtrack,love the song and the movie,despite the constant problems the movie went thru with many rewrites WHILE FILMING.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just listened to this because I heard it in the Radio. Actually I kinda prefer the original (let me guess , the one I heard is also probably a cover? Well , sorry if I offend anyone).

 

But it still is a banger and you can bang your head to it.

Right now I am listening to this :

 

 

And I also found this and I like this much more than I should :

And.....this :

 

Why….just why?

….And why do I like it so much…..

@Freddie Mercury , Lol you are listening to three Songs at once? 

@JF13 , did you know that the extremely weird DK series also has really good Songs? Like surprisingly good.

I still miss @The Gloved One , he was one of my favorites on here…..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×