The Gloved One

What Song are you Listening to Right Now ?

Duuude I forgot about Dying Fetus!!!! So many head banging riffs. I went through a weird phase where all I did was sit around and drink cherry cola, play Resident Evil 5, and listen to Cattle Decapitation and Dying Fetus

16 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

My favorite song by them is Black Sunshine

Today is june 25th,Ive been celebrating the man rather than his  unfournate death.

The Acolyte Protection Agency theme by Jim Johnson.

[youtube]

[/youtube]

5 minutes ago, sedaiv said:

The Acolyte Protection Agency theme by Jim Johnston

FiFy

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, F134Ever86 said:

Is that Randy Blythe?

Yes Lamb of God resurrected Burn the Priest (same band different name) for a new tribute album to old hardcore and thrash songs that influenced them. Great, love me some Lamb of God.

30 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

FiFy

I done dropped the ball. TY.

• Like 1

The only song from Diamond's solo career I know is "Welcome Home". From Mercyful Fate, I like The Uninvited Guest, Melissa, and Witche's Dance 

2 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

The only song from Diamond's solo career I know is "Welcome Home". From Mercyful Fate, I like The Uninvited Guest, Melissa, and Witche's Dance 

I always liked him, but wasn't a huge fan until I saw him live a few years ago with Slayer on the last ever Mayhem festival. Fucking brilliant musician, great showman, the theatrics and energy was fantastic. So I then went and backtracked through his entire catalogue and fell in love. The guitarist is amazing.

2 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

My favorite Mercyful Fate album is "Into the Unknown". 

Great album, they did a song off of this album when we saw them and had Kerry King come out and jam on it. He puts on an amazing show. His theatrics blow even Alice Cooper's away and he is one of my favorites to see live.

Alice Cooper live is still hands down the best concert I have ever been to. I assumed you were a big Slayer fan because of your location lol

2 hours ago, deathbat96777 said:

Alice Cooper live is still hands down the best concert I have ever been to. I assumed you were a big Slayer fan because of your location lol

Yeah, am a Christian so not to be taken as anything, is just a nod to Slayer. Pantera and Slayer are my top two bands, then everything else is hard to put a number on. I love metal for the most part, is my favorite. But I do like blues, classic and southern rock, outlaw country, classical, neo-classical, even some old soul. Just love music for the most part, with the exception of rap and modern pop.

Edit: