Armani?

Crazy Ralph confirmed to not be in game

I saw this was never posted.

Now, this could mean they will add a counselor inspired by him or that they're serious that he will never be added.

• Confused 2

18 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

He would be best used as a pre-match intro animation" sequence.

Agreed. If you're gonna have him in the game, this is where you do it. Have him tell the counselors "Doomed! You're all doomed!".

Could be cool to see a nod to him in SP Challenges, too.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Agreed. If you're gonna have him in the game, this is where you do it. Have him tell the counselors "Doomed! You're all doomed!".

This, totally agree.

16 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Yup. This is the best way. In fact, I don't really want him playable but this would be awesome.

• Like 1

If they did this, then what about Rob? I guess it could be random from game to game whether the intro will either have Rob or crazy Ralph be killed.

• Like 1

Had anyone thought about it this way.......

Have Ralph be a randomly generated NPC that only shows up on the Crystal Lake map. If a councilor encounters Ralph, he says his "death curse" line and councilors fear increases making them easier to find. If Jason find Ralph, he gets to kill him. Jason gets a "bonus" kill xp.......but is also giving up the advantages of keeping Ralph alive to scare councilors.

Ralph should be rare. Only spawning once every 30-50 matches and only on Crystal Lake map.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Have Ralph be a randomly generated NPC that only shows up on the Crystal Lake map. If a councilor encounters Ralph, he says his "death curse" line and councilors fear increases making them easier to find. If Jason find Ralph, he gets to kill him. Jason gets a "bonus" kill xp.......but is also giving up the advantages of keeping Ralph alive to scare councilors.

Ralph should be rare. Only spawning once every 30-50 matches and only on Crystal Lake map.

Wow. That's actually a very interesting idea.

1 minute ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Nah.

2 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

This idea was actually already pitched somewhere on here. 

Don't forget about him hiding in the pantry. Definitely would be easier to work into SP challenges or the opening intro. 

18 hours ago, DorianRo said:

oh come on... Next to Ginny he was the best character in the whole damn franchise. 

I thought I was alone thinking Ginny is the best character in the franchise.  I watch part 2 more than any other movie.  

A Ginny character could have the ability to give Jason a swift kick to the balls.  

7 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

I wouldn't want a playable Ralph. He's fucking old. His stats would suck ass.

What if he spawned in for an already killed player? You could keep spectating or choose to spread the word of the death curse. Jason is always looking to add to the body count. 

12 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

It would be awesome, if you could knock Jason, on his ass, as some crazy old dude.  Also known as Lazy Ralph. 

18 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Yeah...majority of people likely wouldn't play him lol, he'd be a flop addition.

19 hours ago, DorianRo said:

oh come on... Next to Ginny he was the best character in the whole damn franchise. 

Lol I agree with you on Ginny, she’s my fave final girl in f13

58 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

38 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Yeah...majority of people likely wouldn't play him lol, he'd be a flop addition.

I remember when people said the same about Roy.

I wouldn't want Ralph as a counselor. Ffs, these are TEEN counselors. I know there's Mitch but in my opinion, I don't like him. At all. Honestly, people that want him in the game are either kinda dumb or they really want a worthless counselor.

Don't mind me. I just had a nap and I do not feel good.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, JasonVsWindows said:

I remember when people said the same about Roy.

People said Roy was old?