This is mostly about the propane tanks that are all through out the camps. (I also couldn't help but read it in a hank hill voice) 

ANYWAY

have you guys seen the tanks?  Wouldn't it be interesting if we could interact with them and use them? Catch some cabins on fire maybe Jason...maybe get chased by said Jason that is on fire 🙃

It just seemed interesting and wanted to share with y'all and get your ideas and thoughts❤

• Like 1

Jason beats someone's head in with a propane tank. I like it. As far as we know, there should be a gas can kill in the SP mode so far.

5 minutes ago, Flyin_J said:

Jason beats someone's head in with a propane tank. I like it. As far as we know, there should be a gas can kill in the SP mode so far.

I mean we have a woodpost kill. Why not the propane😎 

4 minutes ago, Lyric said:

You mean the Prune? With the arms? Breaking someone on a light pole/tree is easier than figuring out what to do with a gas tank. But as I said, beating someone over the head with it is pretty simple.

1 minute ago, Lyric said:

Because then Hank Hill would show up and kick the ass of whoever misused sweet lady propane. 

No, not that. When he smack the counsilers face into the fence post. I meant to say fence post 😅 i said wood post jeez what the hell is wrong with me. But you know what I'm talking about right?

2 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

Because then Hank Hill would show up and kick the ass of whoever misused sweet lady propane. 

OHMYGOD YES !!!!

@The Tommy that comment totally just made my day💘

2 minutes ago, Lyric said:

No, not that. When he smack the counsilers face into the fence post. I meant to saw fence post 😅 i said wood post jeez what the hell is wrong with me. But you know what I'm talking about right?

Not sure what you're talking about. Do you mean the Higgin's barn fence? Where he slams their head against it a few times?

49 minutes ago, Lyric said:

This is mostly about the propane tanks that are all through out the camps. (I also couldn't help but read it in a hank hill voice) 

ANYWAY

have you guys seen the tanks?  Wouldn't it be interesting if we could interact with them and use them? Catch some cabins on fire maybe Jason...maybe get chased by said Jason that is on fire 🙃

It just seemed interesting and wanted to share with y'all and get your ideas and thoughts❤

Yes i have been  a long time advocate of having the propane tanks an accessible weapon. Shooting a flare or shotgun at them when Jason shows up would be incredible! Just imagine  seeing him fly back from an explosion.  Having two or three per level would be acceptable. Not only propane tanks but also fire extinguishers should be accessible. I would love to stun jason with the air or whatever comes out of it. It's like a big tease seeing them littered about the cabins but not being able to use them,

6 minutes ago, Lyric said:

OHMYGOD YES !!!!

@The Tommy that comment totally just made my day💘

You're welcome 😊

2 minutes ago, Flyin_J said:

Not sure what you're talking about. Do you mean the Higgin's barn fence? Where he slams their head against it a few times?

Yes I think so. 

@Lyric I think the Death by Stereo is more similar to what I had in mind for the propane tank.

2 minutes ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

Yes i have been  a long time advocate of having the propane tanks an accessible weapon. Shooting a flare or shotgun at them when Jason shows up would be incredible! Just imagine  seeing him fly back from an explosion.  Having two or three per level would be acceptable. Not only propane tanks but also fire extinguishers should be accessible. I would love to stun jason with the air or whatever comes out of it. It's like a big tease seeing them littered about the cabins but not being able to use them,

I'm more imagining The Chad blowing himself up and his dead body flying. That'd be hot. Really hot. 

2 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

I'm more imagining The Chad blowing himself up and his dead body flying. That'd be hot. Really hot. 

Like... literally. :D

@Flyin_J yes ! And it could be a easy animation edit to since they have something similar 

5 minutes ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

I know right? A big tease for us pyros😉

@Lyric I can see it now. Jason is about to slam the tank over someone head and...

rgM2yGh.jpg.050717cc3fc8b42e2f87e7c7f49196c9.jpg

...Dead.

Just now, Flyin_J said:

@Lyric I can see it now. Jason is about to slam the tank over someone head and...

Ohmygod i love yall😂😂😂😂 im dying over here

Who has the best Hank face?

Hmmm, I'm stuck between tommy and Chad. Hank just needs tommys jacket and he would be good🙄

Tommy Hill.

Oh my god...BOBBY JARVIS!

14 minutes ago, Flyin_J said:

...Dead.

That's a pretty good Chad face. I might literally die if he was in the intro and it cut to him going, "BWAAAHH!!" Like if the whole KotH crew went camping at Crystal Lake.

1 minute ago, The Tommy said:

That's a pretty good Chad face. I might literally die if he was in the intro and it cut to him going, "BWAAAHH!!" Like if the whole KotH crew went camping at Crystal Lake.

Moments like these I wish I had editing software. I want to see this edit!!!!!

If the commies didn't limit my reactions, I would give you a laugh reaction. Because I can just picture Hank's face showing up when Rob dies. I seriously need to get into photoshop and software to edit videos. I would be a terrible Pooper, but at least I'd laugh. And have a hobby.