kepps-66

Pocket Knive glitch/hack?!

I play on PS4. This weekend, I was playing as Jason on Packanack Large. I grabbed Fox six times and five of the times, she used a pocket knife. Fox stayed in the road, so I know she did not grab another one from the campfires/cabins. I was playing online, not offline bots. Is there currently some type of pocket knife glitch that people are doing? This was very annoying to have used five pocket knives when you only have three slots for items. Clearly was cheating. 

It would make sense. I recently had a match on PC where a Chad had an unbreakable wrench that would ALWAYS score a stunning hit, had Knife immunity (I could hit him with knives, he would not limp or stagger), and had at least two knives and three med sprays. I haven't been so mad in a match in ages.

I still got 5/8 and managed to catch the chad last and punch his head off, but I was pretty angry and I do think there is possibly a knife hack.

The chad was a level 150. Do you know the level of the person playing Fox?

16 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

It would make sense. I recently had a match on PC where a Chad had an unbreakable wrench that would ALWAYS score a stunning hit, had Knife immunity (I could hit him with knives, he would not limp or stagger), and had at least two knives and three med sprays. I haven't been so mad in a match in ages.

I still got 5/8 and managed to catch the chad last and punch his head off, but I was pretty angry and I do think there is possibly a knife hack.

The chad was a level 150. Do you know the level of the person playing Fox?

Also 150. I am 150 too, but there is no “extra” perks at the 150 level that would allow this to happen. I didn’t think such a glitch existed on console til I saw it myself. 

3 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Play with friends. Unfortunately it is the only way.

Sadly, you are most correct. 

1 minute ago, kepps-66 said:

Also 150. I am 150 too, but there is no “extra” perks at the 150 level that would allow this to happen. I didn’t think such a glitch existed on console til I saw it myself. 

Well, some people at 150 are playing the game so much they are bored and only have fun doing trolling and using hacks.

Yeah, I used to get excited when saw some 150s in a lobby. Lately I have found they are cheats/trolls if they actually play. A lot of times they leave the match at some point after start with no contribution..

51 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

I play on PS4. This weekend, I was playing as Jason on Packanack Large. I grabbed Fox six times and five of the times, she used a pocket knife. Fox stayed in the road, so I know she did not grab another one from the campfires/cabins. I was playing online, not offline bots. Is there currently some type of pocket knife glitch that people are doing? This was very annoying to have used five pocket knives when you only have three slots for items. Clearly was cheating. 

I play on PS4 too and I’ve noticed at times that I’ve gotten more than one use from the same pocketknife, think it’s a new glitch that just happens.

26 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Yeah, I used to get excited when saw some 150s in a lobby. Lately I have found they are cheats/trolls if they actually play. A lot of times they leave the match at some point after start with no contribution..

Tell me about it. I was in a match a couple weeks ago, and there was a player who not only was level 150, but even had savini Jason. However, his counselor was Chad...in a speedo...need I say more?

5 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

Tell me about it. I was in a match a couple weeks ago, and there was a player who not only was level 150, but even had savini Jason. However, his counselor was Chad...in a speedo...need I say more?

Yeah pretty much says hes looking to teabag and I'm going to snuff his ass... an no i didn't mean sniff....

150 here. Always try to be helpful even if it puts me at greater risk of death.

I dont think this is a hack hut rather a very rare glitch. The throwing knife one is a bit more common and is a result of lag or ping where you register you hit the player (see it, hear it) but the game registers a miss.

6 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

Hey my Chad rocks the tiger speedo and he only teabags teaming Jasons.

Teaming  Jasons? 

If they're teaming up with a counselor I'll teabag them when I lay them out. Rest of the time I think it's really rude but I make an exception for them.

There was a glitch I saw back in December where the pocket knife never got consumed (in the video, it was a shelly). It's possible it was that glitch...or anyone's guess since its PC and that's apparently mod central.

29 minutes ago, Lyric said:

Teaming  Jasons? 

Jason's that have another friend in lobby playing as counselor feeding the Jason info on what the other counselors are doing or telling the Jason exactly where the other counselors are.

In other words, cheating scum.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, kepps-66 said:

I've had this glitch. Jason grabs counselor and then the pocket knife triggers but for some reason it doesn't remove it from the counselors inventory. Hopefully it gets fixed in the update. Only seen it happen 3 times. Once as Jason. Once when I was the counselor with infinite pocket knives. Once where I watched a Jenny get grabbed and released 5 times, right by the car, in 2 mintues.

The teabaggers, trolls, and rare quitters definitely make it more frustrating. I play the game the way it suppose to be played. I play with a mic, and try to communicate and contribute to the escapes. I see people of all levels trolling, not just 150’s. I tend to play mostly with friends only, but when friends are leaving the game one by one to play other games because of the nonsense happening on F13, random lobbies is the only alternative. 

2 hours ago, JasonLives86 said:

Sounds like this r-tard we encountered Saturday night, he would lock doors and start hitting the walls saying "This is my jungle, get outta here!" And he was teaming with Jason. We escaped them, then next round he was Savini Jason instead of Chad, and the Jason player was Deb. Still teaming, Deb would follow us and watch what we were doing. She would lay traps by windows and open doors for Jason. We got the 2 seater going and ran her over, then we hopped out and played soccer with her corpse until Jason rage quit. Trolls HATE being trolled! Hahaha!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

It is not a hack, is a glitch that when you grab the counselor and already have a pocket it makes the animation but it doesn't lose the pocket knife. It happened to me a few times.

Five times is a row, while the counselor just stands there teabagging? I’m not buying a glitch five times in a row. 

16 minutes ago, kepps-66 said:

Five times is a row, while the counselor just stands there teabagging? I’m not buying a glitch five times in a row. 

Maybe he had more than one pocket knife, it happened me twice when only had one.

It’s a game glitch...not the players fault. I’ve had it happen to me MANY of times while playing Jason and a counselor. The animation triggers but the pocket knife does not get used out of the counselors inventory.

54 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

It’s a game glitch...not the players fault. I’ve had it happen to me MANY of times while playing Jason and a counselor. The animation triggers but the pocket knife does not get used out of the counselors inventory.

This.