Jump to content
J.J.

Double XP glitch are you fucking kidding me?

Recommended Posts

So I did around 5 matches which started before the double xp time ended (I was still getting double xp for some reason) then I left and my entire score from ALL of the matches was wiped. Like seriously WTF?! So I essentially wasted all that time for nothing! Fix your damn game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JasonLives86 said:

Wow that sucks. But I thought double XP lasts until 1pm est today? 

Yeah it shouldn’t be finished yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JasonLives86 said:

Wow that sucks. But I thought double XP lasts until 1pm est today? 

11am est according to Google.

But I definitely lost my score I was almost 55 but now I’m not even 1 8th 54

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same thing happened to me as well. But in the next round I got my double xp...😐

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lyric said:

Same thing happened to me as well. But in the next round I got my double xp...😐

THAT DOES NOT ROCK!!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, J.J. said:

But I definitely lost my score I was almost 55 but now I’m not even 1 8th 54

Are you sure you're not just drunk?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been playing for the last few hours and still get the double xp... only complaint I have about this double xp/cp, increase tape drop rate... I saw not ONE tape whether it be Pamela OR Jarvis... and I played over the weekend event.

 

Not. One. Tape. Drop.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Deth_Hed said:

I've been playing for the last few hours and still get the double xp... only complaint I have about this double xp/cp, increase tape drop rate... I saw not ONE tape whether it be Pamela OR Jarvis... and I played over the weekend event.

 

Not. One. Tape. Drop.

I got 6.. Maybe others were just snatching them up on you all weekend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, badassgixxer05 said:

I got 6.. Maybe others were just snatching them up on you all weekend?

Possible... but you'd think I'd be able to at least find One... but nope...

 

No tape for me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Deth_Hed said:

Possible... but you'd think I'd be able to at least find One... but nope...

 

No tape for me...

Yeah that's all I found was One Tommy tape

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Truth said:

Are you sure you're not just drunk?

As a Scientologist I’m strongly against taking any psychosomatic drugs.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No tape here either.

Of course my weekend was full of weird teams who magically ransacked the entire level, or Jason was patrolling a totally unimportant cabin so hard that me being away from the other three objectives was apparently a bigger threat than the objectives getting complete.

Seriously, I was off by a cabin that had a power box. No phone, no car, no radio, nothing. I wanted to check for supplies but nope, Jason is on me like a fly on shit and patrolling the only two cabins I can run to (I stick with Shelly). Well he eventually catches me and kills me, so I check the objectives:

-Phone is repaired and cops are called, 4 seat car is fixed, boat just needs gas, and tommy has been called.

Problem was, the idiot driving the car tried to do trolling and got himself killed. The person he did manage to get killed came back as tommy, but lacked the brains to use a knife on Jason's trap by the driver door of the car (it was part 2 Jason and the car was RIGHT by the escape), so another player STEPPED ON THE TRAP, and naturally Jason landed on both of them and killed them. The only players with any brains other than Jason were the AJ and another chad who escaped in the boat.

That's not counting the match where I was Part 8 Jason and had to face a Chad who teabagged and danced, had an unbreakable wrench with a 100% stun rate, was immune to throwing knives, had 3 pocket knives and 3 med sprays, and had a speed attack hack making him swing his weapon about 2x faster. Oh, and he had some weird stripy black and orange halloweeny outfit.

I still managed to get 5/8, but I was fuming. Still, I DID manage to catch that Chad. That was the most satisfying Headpunch I've ever done.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2018 at 11:58 AM, Daneasaur said:

That's not counting the match where I was Part 8 Jason and had to face a Chad who teabagged and danced, had an unbreakable wrench with a 100% stun rate, was immune to throwing knives, had 3 pocket knives and 3 med sprays, and had a speed attack hack making him swing his weapon about 2x faster. Oh, and he had some weird stripy black and orange halloweeny outfit

Please tell me you had all of that on video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/16/2018 at 6:58 AM, Daneasaur said:

No tape here either.

Of course my weekend was full of weird teams who magically ransacked the entire level, or Jason was patrolling a totally unimportant cabin so hard that me being away from the other three objectives was apparently a bigger threat than the objectives getting complete.

Seriously, I was off by a cabin that had a power box. No phone, no car, no radio, nothing. I wanted to check for supplies but nope, Jason is on me like a fly on shit and patrolling the only two cabins I can run to (I stick with Shelly). Well he eventually catches me and kills me, so I check the objectives:

-Phone is repaired and cops are called, 4 seat car is fixed, boat just needs gas, and tommy has been called.

Problem was, the idiot driving the car tried to do trolling and got himself killed. The person he did manage to get killed came back as tommy, but lacked the brains to use a knife on Jason's trap by the driver door of the car (it was part 2 Jason and the car was RIGHT by the escape), so another player STEPPED ON THE TRAP, and naturally Jason landed on both of them and killed them. The only players with any brains other than Jason were the AJ and another chad who escaped in the boat.

That's not counting the match where I was Part 8 Jason and had to face a Chad who teabagged and danced, had an unbreakable wrench with a 100% stun rate, was immune to throwing knives, had 3 pocket knives and 3 med sprays, and had a speed attack hack making him swing his weapon about 2x faster. Oh, and he had some weird stripy black and orange halloweeny outfit.

I still managed to get 5/8, but I was fuming. Still, I DID manage to catch that Chad. That was the most satisfying Headpunch I've ever done.

Was this on PC or Consoles? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you not try moving back when he went to hit you then immediately turn back and grab? The reason he kept doing it is because you don’t know how to dodge and never changed your tactic when it was clearly not working.

Like one guy kept jumping in and out of a window, if I kept going in and out of the cabin he would have just kept doing it therefore I had to change my tactic in order to defeat him so I turned stalk on and hid around the corner. The dumbass fell for it and I grabbed him as soon as he jumped out of the window needless to say he left the match before the kill animation. There was only 2 minutes to go too. He thought he was being smart then he got owned and he couldn’t take being out-smarted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

Please tell me you had all of that on video.

I'm still working on getting recording stuff to work on my PC, so sadly no.

Believe me, if there was a time I needed my gameplay recorded, this was it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Daneasaur said:

PC.

That Chad, was most likely using a perk hack, the one where you duplicate it or something like that. Or he just kept switching wrenches, with a really good swift attacker. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×