Am I the only one who thinks instead of having a huge bulk update that comes with the engine update, single player challenges, etc, it would be a lot better to just get everything in bit sized chunks from now until the end of summer? Here's what I was thinking:

April 31st- Release Victoria as a playable counselor + Roy Burns color swap

May 25th- Engine Update + Dedicated Servers 

June 1st- Key Binding + Weapon Swapping 

July 13th (which is a Friday the 13th)- Single Player Challenges + Double XP Weekend 

July 24th, 2018 (my 22nd birthday, also the day Jason X hit theaters, would be a great way to celebrate the anniversary )- Uber Jason + Grendel Map 

No, really this would be a bad idea. They have to keep it one drop, in the future they could choose a different path but this time they need the boost in interest. They also need to keep their word.

6 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

Am I the only one who thinks instead of having a huge bulk update that comes with the engine update, single player challenges, etc, it would be a lot better to just get everything in bit sized chunks from now until the end of summer? Here's what I was thinking:

May 25th- Engine Update  

July 13th (which is a Friday the 13th)- Single Player Challenges + Double XP Weekend 

July 24th, 2018 (my 22nd birthday, also the day Jason X hit theaters, would be a great way to celebrate the anniversary )- Uber Jason + Grendel Map 

No I would rather they release it all at once, plus I’m pretty sure the update is coming really soon.

I just have a feeling that even with all the delays we've had, it will be extremely rushed and full of glitches they'll have to fix just like always. Releasing it a piece at a time would prevent this from happening as widespread and would give them more time to make things better in the in between spaces. I can guarantee you that if all of this comes out all at once, the game will be crashing, people will be playing as Jason and glitch out of single player challenges like Mary Poppins, etc. 

22 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

There's no April 31:)

• Haha 1

Your worried because other people are doom and gloom. The update will be fine, unless you know something we don't. 

Don't let the general negativity get you down. 

I feel it should have been released this way from the beginning, but at this point, as long as it has been for a patch, it will be all at once... Hope they take feed back for future though and do little things here and there to keep the patches frequent where they can work in some bug fixes at the same time..

Would it be better for the Engine Update to be first? That's the big thing here.

@deathbat96777

They’ve promised a lot for the next update and they’d have to go back on their word to release it in pieces.

Considering the state of the game, one huge game-changing update might be the shot in the arm the game needs.

On 4/16/2018 at 9:03 AM, deathbat96777 said:

Wes had mention last week everything in the update will all come together. Its 11 items total we're getting and in my opinion the update may be release next Tuesday on the 24th

On 17/04/2018 at 12:03 AM, deathbat96777 said:

No