There are way too many. Before we had too many pocket knives which was fixed and now it seems fine. But now a decent squad can easily last till the 20 minutes are done if they all find med sprays and stick together. Its ridiculous to have any and all progress done towards killing a group of swarming counselors completely negated multiple times, even if you land every knife throw. We are now back to Jason not feeling as powerful as he should be. Teamwork should be rewarded, yes. But this is way too much. There is nothing a Jason can do in this situation

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

There aren't too many medsprays. The Medic perk is just overpowered and shouldn't do what it does. Almost everyone runs that perk and it effectively doubles the number of medsprays on the map.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Yeah that should definitely help. Even though I think most perks need to be buffed thats the only perk thats an excpetion. I still play with people who dont run it though and happen to find 3 medsprays in the first 2 minutes and can bully Jason until theres no weapons in any cabins anymore. Still pretty ridiculous

Jason primarily way of killing is by grabbing. So you shouldn't have any problems with how many med sprays they have. If they have 3 med sprays in their pocket, its wasted by a simple grab kill.

In Crystal Lake small, I counted 37 throwing knives that could be picked up. If you were using P5 or P6 you have 43 knives to waste on a map like that. So assuming your goal is to deplete med sprays and not even go for grabs, you can still do that. You just need to be a good shot and pick all of them up. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, MichaelMemers said:

There aren't too many medsprays. The Medic perk is just overpowered and shouldn't do what it does. Almost everyone runs that perk and it effectively doubles the number of medsprays on the map.

Yea I agree and even though I’m guilty of always running it as well, I wouldn’t mind if they nerfed it. Since it’s called “Medic” it would make sense if one of the two uses had to be used on another counselor. This would encourage helping others/teamwork while not completely making it underpowered.

12 hours ago, Loading said:

Jason primarily way of killing is by grabbing. So you shouldn't have any problems with how many med sprays they have. If they have 3 med sprays in their pocket, its wasted by a simple grab kill.

In Crystal Lake small, I counted 37 throwing knives that could be picked up. If you were using P5 or P6 you have 43 knives to waste on a map like that. So assuming your goal is to deplete med sprays and not even go for grabs, you can still do that. You just need to be a good shot and pick all of them up. 

And then you have Packanack Small, the most popular map, where there are barely any knives.

I've managed to find three sprays in one cabin as soon as I spawn. It really does suck tho that the pocketknives are few now....idk about you guys but I rarely play with a slasher jason? Jason is always so grabby??

There is no need to use a slasher Jason with the pocket knives spawn reduced.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Loading said:

Exactly, you shouldn't have any problem with too many med sprays unless you're terrified of pocket knives. Even then, counselors can't really even use the med sprays when they are in the process of being slashed.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Lyric said:

I've managed to find three sprays in one cabin as soon as I spawn. It really does suck tho that the pocketknives are few now....idk about you guys but I rarely play with a slasher jason? Jason is always so grabby??

As long as he's using his full repertoire of kills, it's all good. Unless he's surrounded or fighting around objectives then I totally understand. If you're playing as The Chad or Tiffany then of course Jason's gonna be grabby :chadjunk::tiffbutt:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The Tommy said:

As long as he's using his full repertoire of kills, it's all good. Unless he's surrounded or fighting around objectives then I totally understand. If you're playing as The Chad or Tiffany then of course Jason's gonna be grabby :chadjunk::tiffbutt:

I agree lower the effin med spray perk I don’t care how good of a Jason you are players always seem to have med spray on them! Last 6 matches in random lobbies I was jason every time I landed a throwing knife they had med spray! 

Just slash slash Block Slash and don't let them get to you, If they have surrounded you and are trying to fix an objective, Slash at the Fixer first, Murder them and then Focus on everyone else as they run away because their Main priority was destroyed, Or If they continue trying to do something, Quickly shift or morph away and If they chase you, Meet them up with Block, Once their shit breaks they will be ready to run off, Giving you ample amount of time to kill the easier targets.

So I don't see a problem with Med Sprays at all, I don't use Medic So I don't know how good it is.

I actually run medic for the very reason my teammates might need a heal. I'm much happier to spray them knowing I have spray left to heal myself if I need it.