The Gunslinger

The Devs are working on all the content or just the engine update?

Both. The content they've been showing off every week is all coming with the engine update. Stuff like Uber Jason is on the backburner for now, I'm pretty sure.

Who knows.

They said there wouldn’t be new content with the update and are now saying a new counselor will be added.

• Like 1

The update was supposed to appear in early April. Apparently something went wrong and improved. I am also waiting for this update, because I have 150 lvl, I have found all the cassettes a long time ago and I'm bored.
Must be patient. Maybe it will be this month.

Guys from Gun and IIFonic are sure to try to make it appear quickly.

I play on the PC so the problem with leaving the host during the match did not touch me, but I feel sorry for the players on the consoles. I am waiting for new content. I hope it will be great.

1 hour ago, blablabla said:

The update was supposed to appear in early April. Apparently something went wrong and improved. I am also waiting for this update, because I have 150 lvl, I have found all the cassettes a long time ago and I'm bored.

I play on the PC so the problem with leaving the host during the match did not touch me, but I feel sorry for the players on the consoles. I am waiting for new content. I hope it will be great.

They have never stated that it was supposed to be here, they said the earliest it would be here is April. 

• Thanks 1

All content announced will be in the engine update except Uber Jason, Grendel, and dedicated servers.

2 minutes ago, Chace Hollett said:

All content announced will be in the engine update except Uber Jason, Grendel, and dedicated servers.

. . . aaaaaaaannnnnnnnd Paranoia.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

. . . aaaaaaaannnnnnnnd Paranoia.

Shots fired :P

5 hours ago, blablabla said:

FYI the content or engine was never suppose to arrive in April. Developers just said April the earliest.

The fact that we've gotten weekly updates with content they've stated will be coming up in the next patch pretty much answers your question, doesn't it?

12 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

Who knows.

They said there wouldn’t be new content with the update and are now saying a new counselor will be added.

In all fairness I believe assets for her and another counselor or two were created a while ago. 

6 hours ago, Manny1985 said:

FYI the content or engine was never suppose to arrive in April. Developers just said April the earliest.

They said April at earliest for the engine update, and no new content until the update comes. That means they will probably lump a massive update all together. 

From the sounds of it, the next update is going to be huge and packed with new content. So I think the real question is will our hard drives be able to handle it :lol: no, but in all seriousness, I do wonder how large the update will be, or at least an idea.

25 minutes ago, JasonLives86 said:

From the sounds of it, the next update is going to be huge and packed with new content. So I think the real question is will our hard drives be able to handle it :lol: no, but in all seriousness, I do wonder how large the update will be, or at least an idea.

Well, we will have to re-download the game and plus the new content, but I think the most heavy thing is the whole game, since they touched every single asset of the game, we will have mostly to re-download it.

8 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Well, we will have to re-download the game and plus the new content, but I think the most heavy thing is the whole game, since they touched every single asset of the game, we will have mostly to re-download it.

That's true, I didn't think of that. 

Here ya go.....

14 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

Who knows.

Shifty corrected himself.