TiffanyxAJ

Crystal Lake Counselor Outfits (Clothing Pack Idea)

I edited the topic with some photos to maybe give inspiration :)

@Barbara Ann Do you like this idea? You seem to have that magical touch that we need to make these things a possibility lol

7 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

@Barbara Ann Do you like this idea? You seem to have that magical touch that we need to make these things a possibility lol

I do like it! It's a nice idea. I'd even come up with some drawings if only I had more time. 

I haven't voiced myself out loud because over any dlc, I'd prefer just a pack of alternative casual clothes. That over anything else, lol. 

I can definitely see them implementing this idea along the future, it's a recurring topic, there are several posts about this already. 

On 4/15/2018 at 7:48 PM, TiffanyxAJ said:

So this has been talked about slightly and been made into threads before but I thought it could benefit more here and possibly get more attention. 

I would love for the next (not leaked) clothing pack, to be uniforms for the counselors. They could be from the movies or something completely different. I always imagined yellow t-shirts with "Crystal Lake Counselor" on the back of it, and some blue jeans or just pants in general. Some shorts would look nice too. 

When making the character unique, you can add little details to add some flavor. Adam could have his sleeves cut off, Tiffany could have the end of her shirt tied in a bow, AJ could have ripped jeans, ect.

I've seen this type of clothing pack get lots of positive reactions and thought it would be a cool clothing pack to add to the game. Definitely brings in that mood and atmosphere to the game that the Swimsuits and Halloween costumes just didn't have. 

Here are some examples:

9d82b2870656b4d42c773f8857290711--friday-the-th-.jpg.20c8f2ca1cebead461ca005e9abcbecd.jpg

31be959f964e84e15bfd0d2471ccdae1.jpgdownload (1).jpg

512464243_2018_SummerCamp_HomePage_Banner_ADJBlueLake_2017_Session4_025_N001.jpg.ab176497a48b58255e2f99c5c71cd1bc.jpg

What are your guys thoughts on something like this?

@GunMedia_Ben @wes @ShiftySamurai Just a nice little idea that you guys might like for a future clothing pack.

i've made a few sketches about how the outfits could look if i had my phone i cold take pics. I lll posy em when i have the time. It would look so neat I think!!

10 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

I do like it! It's a nice idea. I'd even come up with some drawings if only I had more time. 

I haven't voiced myself out loud because over any dlc, I'd prefer just a pack of alternative casual clothes. That over anything else, lol. 

I can definitely see them implementing this idea along the future, it's a recurring topic, there are several posts about this already. 

Thanks for the imput. I too want alternative casual outfits but this seems like a no brainer to me lol.

9 hours ago, SociallyAccept98 said:

i've made a few sketches about how the outfits could look if i had my phone i cold take pics. I lll posy em when i have the time. It would look so neat I think!!

Can't wait to see them! 😊

12 hours ago, SociallyAccept98 said:

Haven't done any illustrations or drawings in a while, but I thought of doing the same thing! Anyhoo, in the mean time, if you could post anything you've done that would be great. Would love to see them. :)

• Like 1

On 5/3/2018 at 5:04 PM, Elias Voorhees said:

Haven't done any illustrations or drawings in a while, but I thought of doing the same thing! Anyhoo, in the mean time, if you could post anything you've done that would be great. Would love to see them. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing anything. You could go so many ways with counselor uniforms.

On 5/13/2018 at 8:53 AM, FilthyCasual523 said:

This is actually a really cool idea, I dig it. :)

Thank you! Hopefully one day it can become a reality 😊

On 4/15/2018 at 7:48 PM, TiffanyxAJ said:

So this has been talked about slightly and been made into threads before but I thought it could benefit more here and possibly get more attention. 

I would love for the next (not leaked) clothing pack, to be uniforms for the counselors. They could be from the movies or something completely different. I always imagined yellow t-shirts with "Crystal Lake Counselor" on the back of it, and some blue jeans or just pants in general. Some shorts would look nice too. 

When making the character unique, you can add little details to add some flavor. Adam could have his sleeves cut off, Tiffany could have the end of her shirt tied in a bow, AJ could have ripped jeans, ect.

I've seen this type of clothing pack get lots of positive reactions and thought it would be a cool clothing pack to add to the game. Definitely brings in that mood and atmosphere to the game that the Swimsuits and Halloween costumes just didn't have. 

Here are some examples:

9d82b2870656b4d42c773f8857290711--friday-the-th-.jpg.20c8f2ca1cebead461ca005e9abcbecd.jpg

31be959f964e84e15bfd0d2471ccdae1.jpgdownload (1).jpg

512464243_2018_SummerCamp_HomePage_Banner_ADJBlueLake_2017_Session4_025_N001.jpg.ab176497a48b58255e2f99c5c71cd1bc.jpg

What are your guys thoughts on something like this?

@GunMedia_Ben @wes @ShiftySamurai Just a nice little idea that you guys might like for a future clothing pack.

So I made some ideas for how their outfits might look. If you guys have any suggestions on the guys outfits I'd appreciate it, they are the hardest to dress. https://anthonybarnhart.imgur.com/all/

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SociallyAccept98 said:

So I made some ideas for how their outfits might look. If you guys have any suggestions on the guys outfits I'd appreciate it, they are the hardest to dress. https://anthonybarnhart.imgur.com/all/

You could go so many ways with counselors uniforms. I'll take a pic at the clothing later. It won't pop up right now for some reason.

On Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 9:37 PM, SociallyAccept98 said:

Looks great, liking the variety and all the little character details. ;)

• Thanks 1

Seems like a no-brainer to me. Personally, I'm a sucker for cosmetic customization in games I enjoy/play a lot so I'd pick this (and likely any other additional clothing packs) up in a heartbeat. 

• Thanks 1

We need to make this happen! It's SO weird to me they didn't include this to begin with!

On 5/16/2018 at 4:37 PM, SociallyAccept98 said:

These are great, awesome job @SociallyAccept98! As @Elias Voorhees mentioned, I love how each person's uniform has it's own character details.

• Thanks 1

this is the probably best idea for dlc clothing yet. its simple casual clothes that anyone can identify with. id play several characters (especially deborah) way more if they didnt wear the ugly overly personified clothes they wear. im all for this

which means, on the other hand, that the devs will entirely ignore this and the next and last clothing dlc theyll put out will be a groundhog day fall pack where everyone has pilgrim outfits. 🤷‍♀️

or st patricks day where everyone is put into obnoxious ugly neon green leprechaun outfits. i doubt the devs will ever add a reasonable and cool clothing pack to this game. look how they didnt even make the pajama outfits a thing. they dont care anymore. 

On 5/28/2018 at 8:17 AM, jahzaveamanaie said:

this is the probably best idea for dlc clothing yet. its simple casual clothes that anyone can identify with. id play several characters (especially deborah) way more if they didnt wear the ugly overly personified clothes they wear. im all for this

which means, on the other hand, that the devs will entirely ignore this and the next and last clothing dlc theyll put out will be a groundhog day fall pack where everyone has pilgrim outfits. 🤷‍♀️

or st patricks day where everyone is put into obnoxious ugly neon green leprechaun outfits. i doubt the devs will ever add a reasonable and cool clothing pack to this game. look how they didnt even make the pajama outfits a thing. they dont care anymore. 

Pajamas are probably still coming. They have already been created and coded. Would be a waste of money now to just throw them away. 

Regardless, if they see that enough people like the idea, they'll go for it. They did that with Victoria and we can do that with this clothing pack. Just gotta fight for it.