TiffanyxAJ

Crystal Lake Counselor Outfits (Clothing Pack Idea)

11 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

I feel for you. :) I had severe bouts of vomiting when I joined a game in October and was surrounded by silly Halloween costumes and a Purple Jason. :lol:

Yep, I support a push for something good all the way. I'm just cynical enough now to keep my expectations extremely low. ;)

Well they pushed for the mean girl and we got her so who knows! ☺

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Maybe something like this would look okay?

jen2.PNG

That actually doesn't look too bad! Maybe they can have bages in the front with their name on it. That would be a nice little touch!

Just now, TiffanyxAJ said:

That actually doesn't look too bad! Maybe they can have bages in the front with their name on it. That would be a nice little touch!

Ty and thanks to MS paint ;) nah jk, but I rushed a bit and I just looked up Claudette from the first movie and I saw a yellow shirt with black pants and a white belt lol

Just now, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Ty and thanks to MS paint ;) nah jk, but I rushed a bit and I just looked up Claudette from the first movie and I saw a yellow shirt with black pants and a white belt lol

I think blue jeans would look better with the yellow shirt but they can mix and match with each counselor.

Just now, TiffanyxAJ said:

@Qcici Here it is lol

Yeah I saw it

Just now, Qcici said:

Yeah I saw it

Yeah, I saw your comment too late.

New color swaps and designs for the original counselor clothing would be nice. Like a giraffe print for Tiffany’s shorts or her shirt with new stripe designs. Their casual clothing needs some love too, I like all the clothing packs as it gives more variety but the older clothing needs some new designs as well.

4 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

New color swaps and designs for the original counselor clothing would be nice. Like a giraffe print for Tiffany’s shorts or her shirt with new stripe designs. Their casual clothing needs some love too, I like all the clothing packs as it gives more variety but the older clothing needs some new designs as well.

I agree! Especially for Mitch, Fox, and Shelly. I hope they get just as much color swaps as the originals one day. Jenny also needs some better shoe options. I was trying to piece together a outfit for her a while back and noticed that all the shoes were just plain ugly and didn't go with almost any of her shirts. Finally found a good combination though. It was hard work haha! 

Color swaps definitely need some love, but I also think we need more variety and we have a pretty good variety of the causal outfits right now, so new outfits are a welcome! Especially when we only get 3 color/patterns with the DLC ones.

On 4/16/2018 at 4:48 AM, TiffanyxAJ said:

So this has been talked about slightly and been made into threads before but I thought it could benefit more here and possibly get more attention. 

I would love for the next (not leaked) clothing pack, to be uniforms for the counselors. They could be from the movies or something completely different. I always imagined yellow t-shirts with "Crystal Lake Counselor" on the back of it, and some blue jeans or just pants in general. 

When making the character unique, you can add little details to add some flavor. Adam could have his sleeves cut off, Tiffany could have the end of her shirt tied in a bow, AJ could have ripped jeans, ect.

I've seen this type of clothing pack get lots of positive reactions and thought it would be a cool clothing pack to add to the game. Definitely brings in that mood and atmosphere to the game that the Swimsuits and Halloween costumes just didn't have. 

What are your guys thoughts on something like this?

@GunMedia_Ben @wes @ShiftySamurai Just a nice little idea that you guys might like for a future clothing pack. ☺

Yes! Yes!! YES!!! And an option to add rain coats if it rains. These are the types of outfits I'd like to see more of; truthful to the setting! Awesome. I also like the character-individual differences. Sounds great man!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Yayson said:

Yes! Yes!! YES!!! And an option to add rain coats if it rains. These are the types of outfits I'd like to see more of; truthful to the setting! Awesome. I also like the character-individual differences. Sounds great man!

It always feels weird playing Jenny running around in swimwear and it's just pouring down with rain. Hood up or down options would be nice too. ;)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Yayson said:

Thanks! Hopefully if they see this is getting good feedback, they'll consider it.

On 4/21/2018 at 3:37 PM, Elias Voorhees said:

It always feels weird playing Jenny running around in swimwear and it's just pouring down with rain. Hood up or down options would be nice too. ;)

I agree. I doubt they'll add that but who knows!

19 hours ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

I agree. I doubt they'll add that but who knows!

Honestly, camp uniforms seem like a no brainer to me. All Jenny needs is a texture swap for her shirt and some modeled rolled up shorts. ;)

• Like 1

As a few others have said, clothing/hair options are an easy way for this game to make extra cash. They really need to take advantage of this. Anything to set your counselor apart from the clones so that they feel more personal would be great.

On 2018-04-21 at 4:30 PM, Yayson said:

Raincoats are needed, and would be an awesome addition.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FinalBoy said:

As a few others have said, clothing/hair options are an easy way for this game to make extra cash. They really need to take advantage of this. Anything to set your counselor apart from the clones so that they feel more personal would be great.

Agreed but they said they already had so much trouble with the hair. I doubt they'll add more.

3 hours ago, Elias Voorhees said:

Honestly, camp uniforms seem like a no brainer to me. All Jenny needs is a texture swap for her shirt and some modeled rolled up shorts. ;)

Yep, Jenny's almost there haha. I would like to see the others in their uniforms too. I would for once just like to see Tiffany in some pants. Even if they have to be tight.

On 4/29/2018 at 3:27 AM, Alien_Number_Six said:

Im down for these costumes. Let's make the counselors LOOK like counselors for a change. Am I right?

Yes! We all want new clothing but we all want clothing that makes sense. Swimwear was okay, Pajamas are fine. I'm not going to even talk about the other one. I think these counselor outfits will hopefully make the game more lifelike and feel more like the films.

This would be really cool! I also like the idea of each character having a unique style to reflect their personality. Personally, I'd love to see more 'normal' clothes dlc in general.

1 minute ago, Espy said:

This would be really cool! I also like the idea of each character having a unique style to reflect their personality. Personally, I'd love to see more 'normal' clothes dlc in general.

I do too! Because the outfits are generally the same we need something to differentiate them from each other. Chad could have his shirt buttoned down. Deborah maybe have some badges for reading or teaching kids to read. They could all have nametags with their name on it. That would be so cool and unique!