TiffanyxAJ

Crystal Lake Counselor Outfits (Clothing Pack Idea)

So this has been talked about slightly and been made into threads before but I thought it could benefit more here and possibly get more attention. 

I would love for the next (not leaked) clothing pack, to be uniforms for the counselors. They could be from the movies or something completely different. I always imagined yellow t-shirts with "Crystal Lake Counselor" on the back of it, and some blue jeans or just pants in general. Some shorts would look nice too. 

When making the character unique, you can add little details to add some flavor. Adam could have his sleeves cut off, Tiffany could have the end of her shirt tied in a bow, AJ could have ripped jeans, ect.

I've seen this type of clothing pack get lots of positive reactions and thought it would be a cool clothing pack to add to the game. Definitely brings in that mood and atmosphere to the game that the Swimsuits and Halloween costumes just didn't have. 

Here are some examples:

9d82b2870656b4d42c773f8857290711--friday-the-th-.jpg.20c8f2ca1cebead461ca005e9abcbecd.jpg

31be959f964e84e15bfd0d2471ccdae1.jpgdownload (1).jpg

512464243_2018_SummerCamp_HomePage_Banner_ADJBlueLake_2017_Session4_025_N001.jpg.ab176497a48b58255e2f99c5c71cd1bc.jpg

What are your guys thoughts on something like this?

@GunMedia_Ben @wes @ShiftySamurai Just a nice little idea that you guys might like for a future clothing pack.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

I'm surprised how few clothing packs and whatnot they've done. It's an easy way to make money, and this is a game that gives away content updates for free.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MichaelMemers said:

I'm surprised how few clothing packs and whatnot they've done. It's an easy way to make money, and this is a game that gives away content updates for free.

I wonder why they give a lot of free content lol, is it some sort of incentive for something?

1 hour ago, MichaelMemers said:

Agreed, but if it was so easy to do, you would think the DLC Counselors would get them too.

I would rather have a different kind of clothing pack. Maybe make a season pass for all the clothing packs they're going to make...? I would like that because what if they make a Spring Break 1984 pack for the additional counselors, and then a few months later add a new one? That gets annoying as hell.

4 hours ago, Buddy489 said:

I would rather have a different kind of clothing pack. Maybe make a season pass for all the clothing packs they're going to make...? I would like that because what if they make a Spring Break 1984 pack for the additional counselors, and then a few months later add a new one? That gets annoying as hell.

I agree we need that also, but this would be cool for down the road.

Christmas Clothing pack would be cool...have tiff in a slutty Santa costume Jenny a sexy elf costume or something along those lines 

• Like 3

Just now, Lyric said:

Christmas Clothing pack would be cool...have tiff in a slutty Santa costume Jenny a sexy elf costume or something along those lines 

Nooo, no more silly outfits! That Halloween pack never should have came out in the first place.

• Like 2

Just now, TiffanyxAJ said:

Nooo, no more silly outfits! That Halloween pack never should have came out in the first place.

LOL what about a new years party pack?

1 minute ago, Lyric said:

LOL what about a new years party pack?

Maybe, I'm okay with the Swimsuits and Pajamas, because they make sense. But if it doesn't make sense, I don't want it. Remember, this is a summer camp lol

• Like 1

Maybe....a sports wear😎?😅

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Qcici said:

I wonder why they give a lot of free content lol, is it some sort of incentive for something?

It's to avoid fragmenting the playerbase and making matchmaking even more problematic.

Anyhoo, I like the idea of camp counselor uniforms. Find it kinda weird that none of Jennys alternate texture sets are a counselor uniform, she's already wearing a collared tee and pants that would work perfectly.

I would love to see a 80's hair metal t-shirt pack. I would gladly pay $2.99 to sport a Winger t-shirt. I realize there would be licencing issues but most of those bands could use the money so maybe they can get the licences cheap. 

1266434780-wingerblog.jpg

1 minute ago, Im A Deku Scrub said:

Great idea. 🙂👍

Thanks! I've always liked this idea and thought it would look pretty nice in-game 😊

I want the outfits/uniforms Barry and Claudette had in part 1 for all counselors.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

I want the outfits/uniforms Barry and Claudette had in part 1 for all counselors.

Yeah, that's the kind of thing I meant, yellow shirt with logo and khaki pants (short or long pants). I know I'd use them, it'd really add to the atomosphere making it feel less like a random group of people being stalked. :)

• Like 3

This very sensible idea has been floated around for a few years now, yellow and red rain jackets (from the first film) as well. I really don't think it will be happening now - would've surely happened by now. It's a far too logical and sensible for the developers to adhere to.

I think people need to suggest things like a bee fancy dress outfit, pink alligator outfit, and NASA 1960's spacesuit outfit and cowboy outfit and then people may start to see some traction on a new clothing pack.

7 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

This very sensible idea has been floated around for a few years now, yellow and red rain jackets (from the first film) as well. I really don't think it will be happening now - would've surely happened by now. It's a far too logical and sensible for the developers to adhere to.

I think people need to suggest things like a bee fancy dress outfit, pink alligator outfit, and NASA 1960's spacesuit outfit and cowboy outfit and then people may start to see some traction on a new clothing pack.

If we push for something. Or they see that a lot of the community likes an idea, I thunk they would go for it. Currently vomiting while reading that last paragraph 😷

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

If we push for something. Or they see that a lot of the community likes an idea, I thunk they would go for it. Currently vomiting while reading that last paragraph 😷

I feel for you. :) I had severe bouts of vomiting when I joined a game in October and was surrounded by silly Halloween costumes and a Purple Jason. :lol:

Yep, I support a push for something good all the way. I'm just cynical enough now to keep my expectations extremely low. ;)

• Like 1