I have been playing this game nearly non stop since Friday afternoon and I have seen a total of 1 Pamela tape and 0 tommy tapes. For an event based around the date of the title of the game, I’m extremely disappointed with what gun has had to offer. 

Out of 5 games so far I have found 1 Pamela tape. But the first 3 games I was plagued with people who insisted on going to every cabin I was going to and looting half of it, or every cabin I got to had been emptied already.

However, last time they did a tape event I found 4 Pamela tapes and one Tommy tape out of about 7 games.

I only found one Jarvis tape and I found five Pamela tapes for others since I already had all the Pamela tapes before Friday.

I played a decent amount compared to my usual allotment. However, i found a bunch of Pamela tapes. Great since I have them all. And 1 Tommy Tape. 

I noticed when I call out Pamela tape locations that most people have completed this now and don't care about them. No one can seem to get Tommy Tapes. 

I have 30 days of in game time and only 5 Tommy tapes. 

So far as predicted I've gotten my one with the hopes of maybe a second if I play any more. I've heard like 3 other Tommy tapes claimed on the mic. Like @TheHansonGoons, I have all the Pamela tapes and most seem to be looking for the Tommy tapes over the Pamela ones. Both times I found a Pamela tape that @jameson87 could have gotten, he was Jason. 

1 minute ago, The Tommy said:

So far as predicted I've gotten my one with the hopes of maybe a second if I play any more. I've heard like 3 other Tommy tapes claimed on the mic. Like @TheHansonGoons, I have all the Pamela tapes and most seem to be looking for the Tommy tapes over the Pamela ones. Both times I found a Pamela tape that @jameson87 could have gotten, he was Jason. 

Yeah, I finally walked away with one tommy tape after playing from 11:30pm to 7:30 am with you and the guys lol. Oh well, had to head out of town today. Start a job tomorrow, in Georgia. We shall run again when I get back. Had a blast.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Yeah, I finally walked away with one tommy tape after playing from 11:30pm to 7:30 am with you and the guys lol. Oh well, had to head out of town today. Start a job tomorrow, in Georgia. We shall run again when I get back. Had a blast.

Me too, though I did fall asleep at the end with the PS4 still on. Woke up later and was like I wonder how many games I was AFK? Lol

1 minute ago, The Tommy said:

Me too, though I did fall asleep at the end with the PS4 still on. Woke up later and was like I wonder how many games I was AFK? Lol

Was only like 3 before we disbanded. Didn't realize how late it was until my 3 year old daughter busted in the room talking about breakfast. She had Cain and Foxhound laughing.

1 Tommy Tape. I saw a couple of Pams. Definitely an increase in tapes that I saw (as well as others). But still wish I would have found at least one more.

30 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

I am shaking my fists at the proverbial heaven to curse the Gods that prevent @jameson87 from getting his tapes. Damn your mockeries!

Good luck at the new job guy!

3 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I am shaking my fists at the proverbial heaven to curse the Gods that prevent @jameson87 from getting his tapes. Damn your mockeries!

Good luck at the new job guy!

Appreciate it, it isn't a new job per se, I do construction nationwide and starting a home depot remodel in my home state of Georgia. Sucks being away from the family, but it pays great and takes care of the babe @Shes.A.Rebel.88 and daughter.

Edit: Plus my boss is my best friend from all the way back. Grew up with him so we have a blast destroying, and rebuilding while blasting the night crew out with the mighty metal.

NO TAPES FOUND!!!! Not even with preference set to counselor only and playing 5 or more matches as Chad!!!!

I've been playing all weekend and no tapes for me either 

• Sad 1

i only found 1 tape All weekend.... The search Continues......

3 hours ago, Lyric said:

I've been playing all weekend and no tapes for me either 

Same here. None of my friends found any too.

... not... one... damn... tape... found... at... all....

head-bang-o.gif

• Haha 1

I played all weekend for the Express purpose of finding Tommy Tapes and literally did not find one all weekend. 

I found a great many Pamela tapes and tried to tell everyone in the match where they were.... several people thanked me and got the tapes.
    In my first game last night I found one Tommy tape..... and that was it for the Tommy tapes.... I now have 4.

Something interesting I learned, I was playing with a group of friends and one of them found a Pamela tape. He called it out and my other friend went to collect it. When she opened the drawer though it was empty. I think they only appear for particular players during the match.

1 minute ago, Manny1985 said:

Something interesting I learned, I was playing with a group of friends and one of them found a Pamela tape. He called it out and my other friend went to collect it. When she opened the drawer though it was empty. I think they only appear for particular players during the match.

I don't think that's the case. In one match last weekend, two people who had all the Pamela tapes opened a drawer, said they found one and where, and I came to collect it. Maybe it can be only three or four, or somebody swiped it while your friend was travelling to the cabin. Or your friend was pulling a prank :rolleyes:.

Perhaps. I was Jason that round and I am going off what I overheard

Maybe they meant that it would be 130% harder to find them😂 or whatever the percentage was

(Btw please don't take this post serious i know what they meant;))

Just now, Lyric said:

Maybe they meant that it would be 130% harder to find them😂 or whatever the percentage was

haha maybe. Last weekend, I found 3 Pamela tapes in one day. This weekend I found two over the weekend. Thank god one of them was a Tommy.