Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I have been playing this game nearly non stop since Friday afternoon and I have seen a total of 1 Pamela tape and 0 tommy tapes. For an event based around the date of the title of the game, I’m extremely disappointed with what gun has had to offer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Out of 5 games so far I have found 1 Pamela tape. But the first 3 games I was plagued with people who insisted on going to every cabin I was going to and looting half of it, or every cabin I got to had been emptied already.

However, last time they did a tape event I found 4 Pamela tapes and one Tommy tape out of about 7 games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only found one Jarvis tape and I found five Pamela tapes for others since I already had all the Pamela tapes before Friday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played a decent amount compared to my usual allotment. However, i found a bunch of Pamela tapes. Great since I have them all. And 1 Tommy Tape. 

I noticed when I call out Pamela tape locations that most people have completed this now and don't care about them. No one can seem to get Tommy Tapes. 

I have 30 days of in game time and only 5 Tommy tapes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So far as predicted I've gotten my one with the hopes of maybe a second if I play any more. I've heard like 3 other Tommy tapes claimed on the mic. Like @TheHansonGoons, I have all the Pamela tapes and most seem to be looking for the Tommy tapes over the Pamela ones. Both times I found a Pamela tape that @jameson87 could have gotten, he was Jason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Tommy said:

So far as predicted I've gotten my one with the hopes of maybe a second if I play any more. I've heard like 3 other Tommy tapes claimed on the mic. Like @TheHansonGoons, I have all the Pamela tapes and most seem to be looking for the Tommy tapes over the Pamela ones. Both times I found a Pamela tape that @jameson87 could have gotten, he was Jason. 

Yeah, I finally walked away with one tommy tape after playing from 11:30pm to 7:30 am with you and the guys lol. Oh well, had to head out of town today. Start a job tomorrow, in Georgia. We shall run again when I get back. Had a blast.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

Yeah, I finally walked away with one tommy tape after playing from 11:30pm to 7:30 am with you and the guys lol. Oh well, had to head out of town today. Start a job tomorrow, in Georgia. We shall run again when I get back. Had a blast.

Me too, though I did fall asleep at the end with the PS4 still on. Woke up later and was like I wonder how many games I was AFK? Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Tommy said:

Me too, though I did fall asleep at the end with the PS4 still on. Woke up later and was like I wonder how many games I was AFK? Lol

Was only like 3 before we disbanded. Didn't realize how late it was until my 3 year old daughter busted in the room talking about breakfast. She had Cain and Foxhound laughing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 Tommy Tape. I saw a couple of Pams. Definitely an increase in tapes that I saw (as well as others). But still wish I would have found at least one more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

So far as predicted I've gotten my one with the hopes of maybe a second if I play any more. I've heard like 3 other Tommy tapes claimed on the mic. Like @TheHansonGoons, I have all the Pamela tapes and most seem to be looking for the Tommy tapes over the Pamela ones. Both times I found a Pamela tape that @jameson87 could have gotten, he was Jason. 

I am shaking my fists at the proverbial heaven to curse the Gods that prevent @jameson87 from getting his tapes. Damn your mockeries!

Good luck at the new job guy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I am shaking my fists at the proverbial heaven to curse the Gods that prevent @jameson87 from getting his tapes. Damn your mockeries!

Good luck at the new job guy!

Appreciate it, it isn't a new job per se, I do construction nationwide and starting a home depot remodel in my home state of Georgia. Sucks being away from the family, but it pays great and takes care of the babe @Shes.A.Rebel.88 and daughter.

Edit: Plus my boss is my best friend from all the way back. Grew up with him so we have a blast destroying, and rebuilding while blasting the night crew out with the mighty metal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NO TAPES FOUND!!!! Not even with preference set to counselor only and playing 5 or more matches as Chad!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been playing all weekend and no tapes for me either 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i only found 1 tape All weekend.... The search Continues......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lyric said:

I've been playing all weekend and no tapes for me either 

Same here. None of my friends found any too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

... not... one... damn... tape... found... at... all....

 

head-bang-o.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played all weekend for the Express purpose of finding Tommy Tapes and literally did not find one all weekend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

    I found a great many Pamela tapes and tried to tell everyone in the match where they were.... several people thanked me and got the tapes.
    In my first game last night I found one Tommy tape..... and that was it for the Tommy tapes.... I now have 4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something interesting I learned, I was playing with a group of friends and one of them found a Pamela tape. He called it out and my other friend went to collect it. When she opened the drawer though it was empty. I think they only appear for particular players during the match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Manny1985 said:

Something interesting I learned, I was playing with a group of friends and one of them found a Pamela tape. He called it out and my other friend went to collect it. When she opened the drawer though it was empty. I think they only appear for particular players during the match.

I don't think that's the case. In one match last weekend, two people who had all the Pamela tapes opened a drawer, said they found one and where, and I came to collect it. Maybe it can be only three or four, or somebody swiped it while your friend was travelling to the cabin. Or your friend was pulling a prank :rolleyes:.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps. I was Jason that round and I am going off what I overheard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe they meant that it would be 130% harder to find them😂 or whatever the percentage was

(Btw please don't take this post serious i know what they meant;))

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lyric said:

Maybe they meant that it would be 130% harder to find them😂 or whatever the percentage was

 

haha maybe. Last weekend, I found 3 Pamela tapes in one day. This weekend I found two over the weekend. Thank god one of them was a Tommy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×