1 hour ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

I know right.

Yeah, shift is supposed to be an a short range version of Jason's infamous teleport. It's not meant to be taken as Jason literally crossing space in invisible form. He's not supposed to be able to be tracked in shift.

The driver can see exactly where Jason goes, stalk/no stalk, most of the shift, the entire morph...

So when you're Jason, make sure you have shift when you morph and do NOT morph far away from the car.  Logically you'd think if you're out of LOS when you morph well behind or in front of the car the driver wouldn't know, right?  Wrong.  You morph too much distance away and the car is gone.  

The driver can see your red indicator at basically all times, which is why it's easy for the driver to juke and get away. 

BTW, the same goes for the boat but it is much more difficult to juke in the boat than the car and it's impossible if it's a +water speed Jason. 

9 hours ago, SirMang said:

The driver can see exactly where Jason goes, stalk/no stalk, most of the shift, the entire morph...

So when you're Jason, make sure you have shift when you morph and do NOT morph far away from the car.  Logically you'd think if you're out of LOS when you morph well behind or in front of the car the driver wouldn't know, right?  Wrong.  You morph too much distance away and the car is gone.  

The driver can see your red indicator at basically all times, which is why it's easy for the driver to juke and get away. 

BTW, the same goes for the boat but it is much more difficult to juke in the boat than the car and it's impossible if it's a +water speed Jason. 

I can juke Jason Part VII (who is faster than the boat) in the boat. I've done it several times.

16 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Yeah, shift is supposed to be an a short range version of Jason's infamous teleport. It's not meant to be taken as Jason literally crossing space in invisible form. He's not supposed to be able to be tracked in shift.

Exactly, it's just unrealistic that counselors can see Jason while he is literally invisible. And besides it's makes way too easy to juke Jason with the car. 

On 4/16/2018 at 4:24 AM, The Gloved One said:

Jason normally disappears after a few seconds for me when he goes into shifting .I say its fair game because he can go from the back or the front while shifting.

Same here, He never stays On the Minimap when he is in Shift

So why players no let me stop car and so kill easily?

I always demand to 8/8 every sexy time.

They must force eyes to shuts increasing the OP of JaSOON to never see coming.

All the speedos of the chads are belong to mother's shack.

Sorry, google translator was broken or drunk again. ? 

• Haha 2

It's even easier when you have the Nerves of Steel perk, since you won't lose your minimap to fear. Either way, there is a foolproof method of dodging shift regardless of which side Jason ends up on. This is why I prioritize cars over the phone. I can manage to hunt down plenty of counselors in the 3:30 - 5:00 minutes it takes the cops to arrive, especially since most would already be dead by the time the cops are called. A good driver isn't going to be stopped 9/10 times, regardless of stalk or morph since you can still see the red indicator.

I tend to only play as counselors because I enjoy running and fighting Jason.  I take full advantage of seeing the red marker on my minimap when Jason uses shift to avoid him in and out of the car.  Even though using stalk when out of sight and then using shift typically avoids the red marker from showing up on the minimaps of counselors, I wouldn't mind if they removed it from showing up without using stalk.  It would make it a little bit more challenging for counselors.  

This is fair game. As Jason there are ways to not appear on their minimap, but if you don't know about this then you shouldn't be asking for unfair changes when it's perfectly balanced.