Sign in to follow this  
Azmodan_Rising

Two for one special

I think it would be great if dev's added a new kill for Jason. Allowing him to pick up two counselors at once and kill them by snapping they're necks. This would make it a little easier on Jason when being teamed up by a group if excuted properly and when playing as a counselor, you would have to use different strategies when running or fighting Jason as a tag-team.

45 minutes ago, Azmodan_Rising said:

I think it would be great if dev's added a new kill for Jason. Allowing him to pick up two counselors at once and kill them by snapping they're necks. This would make it a little easier on Jason when being teamed up by a group if excuted properly and when playing as a counselor, you would have to use different strategies when running or fighting Jason as a tag-team.

Sounds cool but I feel that it would be a tricky mechanic, as it seems a little unfair to counselors in my opinion. They do got a 2 person kill animation (smashing heads together) but I think that's exclusive to single player challenges.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dark_Falls88 said:

Sounds cool but I feel that it would be a tricky mechanic, as it seems a little unfair to counselors in my opinion. They do got a 2 person kill animation (smashing heads together) but I think that's exclusive to single player challenges.

I think it would be a nice add and it would definitely change the dynamics a little but, I think when playing as a counselor we could adjust fire and change tactics. I like the idea of smashing they're heads together and it could open it up for a platform of new kills. A few at least.