Sign in to follow this  
Dark_Falls88

Clothing Changes in Offline Mode

I don't know if this is something that's already here, but if so, I apologize.

Something I personally want to see in the game, for bots, is for them to appear in the outfits you set for the characters in customization. I personally feel that it would give some variety to the offline mode if there were clothing changes.

1 minute ago, Dark_Falls88 said:

I don't know if this is something that's already here, but if so, I apologize.

Something I personally want to see in the game, for bots, is for them to appear in the outfits you set for the characters in customization. I personally feel that it would give some variety to the offline mode if there were clothing changes.

It's been talked about lol, but not as a completely new thread. 

Randomized outfits would be interesting. But...since you play Jason only...how will you appreciate the variety of clothing when they are all covered in blood?

3 minutes ago, Flyin_J said:

Randomized outfits would be interesting. But...since you play Jason only...how will you appreciate the variety of clothing when they are all covered in blood?

The short moments leading up to the covering of blood. ;) Plus I don't always go straight for the kill. Sometimes I watch through the windows.

3 minutes ago, Dark_Falls88 said:

The short moments leading up to the covering of blood. ;) Plus I don't always go straight for the kill. Sometimes I watch through the windows.

Oh, like when they are running into the tables and beds?

I agree. I'd like for them to appear as either what I have them dressed as in QP, or be able to have the option to randomize outfits. It'd give them a bit more variety.