On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:25 PM, Alkavian said:

@Buddy489

Stole my avatar eh? There be consequences....LOL. I was reading/scrolling and saw the avatar. I was like..."Hmm....I don't recall posting in this thread. Waitudamminute..."

9SrlHL.gif

yeh sorry. needed a placeholder lol

7 hours ago, Buddy489 said:

yeh sorry. needed a placeholder lol

No worries. Nobody else ever used this one, so I just got accustomed to it being me on any post with the tilting head Jason 8. 

On 4/17/2018 at 6:24 PM, TheDevilsEyes92 said:

Why would people want a player in a wheelchair? Other than for comedic relief that would be the easiest Jason kill so what would be the point in him? Also he would take forever to go up a hill. Stairs? Forget it. He probably wouldn't be stealthy since wheelchair make noise. And speed would be low because no one in a wheelchair is going somewhere faster than someone with working legs. I guess they could make his composure high, high repair, high strength cause though arms would be strong as hell. And would be even be able to drive the car?

I would, Mark (or a new counselor) that was in a wheelchair would be a huge challenge. It would also encourage some people to help him just to rub it in Jason's face that he couldn't even get the guy in a chair. 

There should be a “leading male” trope counselor, for sure. Like the love interests from Parts 7 and 8. 

6 hours ago, Alkavian said:

No worries. Nobody else ever used this one, so I just got accustomed to it being me on any post with the tilting head Jason 8. 

Fixed that for ya. :JasonPt8:

46 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

Fixed that for ya. :JasonPt8:

Lol. Thx. I responded this morning pre-coffee.

I'd like to see a 'nice guy' counselor along the lines of Rick from III, Nick from VII, Sean from VIII etc. I think he should be a unique character inspired by them, and basically Jenny's love interest.

Crews/McCulloch, Deputy Winslow/Cologne and maybe Ted/Eddie from V are all other characters I'd hope to see.