I was thinking we could use more guy counselors. The only guy character I like to play is Bugsy because he’s a jock. But the others are not that great. I’m not counting Tommy, everyone loves Tommy. But I don’t really like playing the chubby nerd or the awkward looking Shelly. Chad is a douchebag so he’s no fun to play. I love pretty much all the female characters though. I think it’d be pretty cool to have a counsellor like Nick from Part 7, kinda like the boy next door type as a counterpart to Jenny. He’s tough, likeable, and one a few male survivors in the franchise. Even though the movie sucks lol.

While we are on the subject though, of all the characters in the films, I can’t believe Melissa is a new playable counselor. I feel like no one cares or wanted that.

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Jdt827 said:

I was thinking we could use more guy counselors. The only guy character I like to play is Bugsy because he’s a jock. But the others are not that great. I’m not counting Tommy, everyone loves Tommy. But I don’t really like playing the chubby nerd or the awkward looking Shelly. Chad is a douchebag so he’s no fun to play. I love pretty much all the female characters though. I think it’d be pretty cool to have a counsellor like Nick from Part 7, kinda like the boy next door type as a counterpart to Jenny. He’s tough, likeable, and one a few male survivors in the franchise. Even though the movie sucks lol.

While we are on the subject though, of all the characters in the films, I can’t believe Melissa is a new playable counselor. I feel like no one cares or wanted that.

Trust me, there was loads of people who wanted Melissa. There  was a whole fan base about it and there still is now.

• Thanks 4

1 minute ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

Trust me, there was loads of people who wanted Melissa. There  was a whole fan base about it and there still is now.

Well the I find that incredibly odd. I would rather play likeable characters. I just watched Part 7 last night and I found nothing interesting about her. Horrible acting in a shitty movie.

22 minutes ago, Jdt827 said:

tenor.gif

A crap ton of people on Twitter, YouTube, Reddit and on the Forums wanted her. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jdt827 said:

Well the I find that incredibly odd. I would rather play likeable characters. I just watched Part 7 last night and I found nothing interesting about her. Horrible acting in a shitty movie.

Either way she’s a nice addition.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jdt827 said:

She is very likeable though LOL

The Counselor doesn't matter if your team doesn't work together.    QP hardly anyone works together so Jason picks everyone off one by one 

• Like 1

No she’s not.

2 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

She is very likeable though LOL

No she’s not

1 minute ago, Jdt827 said:

No she’s not.

No she’s not

Just because you don’t like Melissa doesn’t mean the whole community can’t 

5 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

The Counselor doesn't matter if your team doesn't work together.    QP hardly anyone works together so Jason picks everyone off one by one 

Wrong thread to Derail ,Dory.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jdt827 said:

No she’s not.

No she’s not

I can literally link you to many YouTube videos and Twitter posts that showcase how many people loved and wanted her. 

I vote for Mark (wheelchair not included) . Composure Luck Strength are the best stats for him. Stealth Repair are the worst for him. I hope we can get a high luck and strength counselor.

I would have preferred Alice before every single counselor they added but I guess that will stay in my dreams, oh well....:ph34r::sadchappa:

5 minutes ago, The Gunslinger said:

I vote for Mark (wheelchair not included) . Composure Luck Strength are the best stats for him. Stealth Repair are the worst for him. I hope we can get a high luck and strength counselor.

Why would someone in a wheel chair have high luck?

In my opinion he'd have high stamina(10), stealth and decent strength and composure. 

I like Victoria's stats, but Melissa was a total bitch. I can only assume the people who wanted just want to kill her. To the op's point though I have to disagree with your position, there are lots of great male counselors. Lachappa and Chad are the shit. But yeah fuck Adam.

They should add Rob from part 2, I cant believe they added the useless hippie, the fat dumb Shelly with horrible stats, the biker girl from part 3 that was useless and annoying in the storyline of the movie, and they cant add Rob? 

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, Jdt827 said:

Chad is a douchebag so he’s no fun to play. 

xgyqwdo.jpg

The Chad is sexy :chadjunk: :hearteyestiff:. The Chad is rich. The Chad is the definition of fun. The Chad is the true wielder of the Sacred Branch. Among many other things, The Chad is THE CHAD. Do not be jealous and petty by calling him a douchebag. Rather, recognize the greatness that is The Chad and enjoy all of his Chadness. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

tenor.gif

A crap ton of people on Twitter, YouTube, Reddit and on the Forums wanted her. 

Melissa is very popular, but her appeal is very single to just one demographic to be honest. 

4 minutes ago, BrokenGrabJsonOP said:

They should add Rob from part 2, I cant believe they added the useless hippie, the fat dumb Shelly with horrible stats, the biker girl from part 3 that was useless int he storyline of the movie, and they cant add Rob? 

You mean Part 4? Rob wouldn't really be a unqiue trope. He's a tough guy and we already have Adam.  His stats are already represented very well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Armani? said:

M

elissa is very popular, but her appeal is very single to a specific demographic to be honest. 

You mean Part 4? Rob wouldn't really be a unqiue trope. He's a tough guy and we already have Adam.  His stats are already represented very well.

so what? we have many counselors with the same stats almost, part 4? Rob is from part 2, Shelly is from part 3 like the biker girl

1 minute ago, Armani? said:

Melissa is very popular, but her appeal is very single to just one demographic to be honest. 

I don't know, she appeals to Meta players because her stats are pretty good. The gays and girls are obviously here for her and I've even seen some straight guys on the forums that are excited for her to come. 

Just now, Gummybish said:

some straight guys on the forums that are excited for her to come. 

Phrasing.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

Just because you don’t like Melissa doesn’t mean the whole community can’t 

Actually, by definition, one person not liking means that the whole community may not like it. Whole as in 100%. 

35 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

Wrong thread to Derail ,Dory.

Lmao why did this even come up?! He does it so much I am now finding it comical. God help me. 

At first it was kind of sad. Then frustrating. Now, its kind of funny. Its like, "there goes Dorion again. Saying Jason is OP in every QP match. No team work ever." Its like when the kid with tourettes says some catch phrase at the most inappropriate time. You know you shouldnt giggle, but there is that part of you that enjoys he said butt stuff in front of a nun.

Its like going through the many stages of acceptance. What stage are you guys in?

As for the OP, i dont really care about Victoria much myself. Another guy would be fine. However I still like to run female in case I can grab sweater. Fox for life. Bring me my fox leg GUN.

19 minutes ago, BrokenGrabJsonOP said:

They should add Rob from part 2, I cant believe they added the useless hippie, the fat dumb Shelly with horrible stats, the biker girl from part 3 that was useless and annoying in the storyline of the movie, and they cant add Rob? 

Lets all just calm down. Lets collect our composure! Fox taught everyone about manners!  She taught Shelly about saying please and thank you.

They needed a stoner stereotype like Mitch for certain demographics, same as any of the other counselors. Fox and Shelly are great tributes to good people IMO. I would like more actual counselors from the series.  I think they should add a Sheriff next. Would give a bad ass man character. Could rock a sweet moustache. Could be a reference to the cops from Part 6 or Duke Creighton. I could see people trying to talk like Clint Eastwood or John Wayne while playing him.

And the clit is real. Its the female orgasm, that's the myth. If you aint first you're last babe!