On 4/16/2018 at 3:43 PM, Gummybish said:

Well that's because we were celebrating her coming into the game.  

Also it's always being bumped by new people that are interested in the mean girl. 

I was just using it as a example, there's nothing wrong with it. I was also referring to before catty girl was leaked. Activity was spotty. 

Just that @Cokeyskunk based one post from a thread with over 600 replies = bumping constantly with nothing valuable in the post.

On 4/16/2018 at 3:47 PM, Cokeyskunk said:

Again, false metrics. Over THREE QUARTERS of these replies are either by you, by RoyBurns, or by others complaining about your bumping.

Take those out, and you have a rather unimpressive thread.

You use whatever metrics you want to degrade the thread since you also ignore the 17 positive responses in the OP as fake. And no, 3/4 of the comments in the thread are not by me. That's not even possible. Half is possible but not 3/4.

Your opinion on the matter really doesnt matter.

17 minutes ago, Armaniđź‘‘ said:

You use whatever metrics you want to degrade the thread since you also ignore the 17 positive responses in the OP as fake. And no, 3/4 of the comments in the thread are not by me. That's not even possible. Half is possible but not 3/4.

Your opinion on the matter really doesnt matter.

I noticed that, because your response clearly shows you either didn't carefully read what I wrote or completely misunderstood it. 

And please stop multi-posting.

1 minute ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I noticed that, because your response clearly shows you either didn't carefully read what I wrote or completely misunderstood it. 

And please stop multi-posting.

Less than 5 pages in that thread were you and a couple other users bickering over one post of "bumping." With the thread now at 25 pages.

I know you'd love for that to happen, but sadly your bickering about bumping is only about 10 - 15% of the overall thread. 

Back to the draw boards.

6 minutes ago, Armaniđź‘‘ said:

Less than 5 pages in that thread were you and a couple other users bickering over one post of "bumping." With the thread now at 25 pages.

I know you'd love for that to happen, but sadly your bickering about bumping is only about 10 - 15% of the overall thread. 

Back to the draw boards.

Right. I'm certain those numbers are thoroughly researched and documented.

1 minute ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Right. I'm certain those numbers are thoroughly researched and documented.

Yes, it is.

The complaining about bumping was less than 5 pages.

A little while before that, were 3 pages of you embarrassing yourself for no reason, Lmao.

17 minutes ago, Armaniđź‘‘ said:

Yes, it is.

The complaining about bumping was less than 5 pages.

A little while before that, were 3 pages of you embarrassing yourself for no reason, Lmao.

Lmao.

How many are just comments by you, RoyBurns, and everyone complaining about you?

Lmao.

I'll wait for those numbers.

Lmao.

4 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Lmao.

How many are just comments by you, RoyBurns, and everyone complaining about you?

Lmao.

Lmao.

Everyone isn't the same 3 members that come in the thread thinking they're derailing something.

But since you can't add, that's about 6 pages. Still lower than 25%

Boohoo lmao

3 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Lmao.

Lmao.

Lmao.

Eleventy Billion

On 4/15/2018 at 7:10 PM, Jdt827 said:

I was thinking we could use more guy counselors. The only guy character I like to play is Bugsy because he’s a jock. But the others are not that great. I’m not counting Tommy, everyone loves Tommy. But I don’t really like playing the chubby nerd or the awkward looking Shelly. Chad is a douchebag so he’s no fun to play. I love pretty much all the female characters though. I think it’d be pretty cool to have a counsellor like Nick from Part 7, kinda like the boy next door type as a counterpart to Jenny. He’s tough, likeable, and one a few male survivors in the franchise. Even though the movie sucks lol.

While we are on the subject though, of all the characters in the films, I can’t believe Melissa is a new playable counselor. I feel like no one cares or wanted that.

Yeah, I'd like to see Nick, but I'd like him to be able to run and repair. We don't have a repair counselor that is good at running from Jason. Like 8 stamina, 6 speed, and 9 repair. All of the repair counselors are slow and all stealth. What about a repair that can run?

On 4/15/2018 at 8:06 PM, BrokenGrabJsonOP said:

They should add Rob from part 2, I cant believe they added the useless hippie, the fat dumb Shelly with horrible stats, the biker girl from part 3 that was useless and annoying in the storyline of the movie, and they cant add Rob? 

lol what's with the hate? Anyway, I enjoy all of those counselors. Fox was supposed to be a tribute to her actress who passed away, Shelly is actually fun to play, and Mitch is my main. Do. Not. Insult. The. Weed. Boy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

We need another stoner like David

Image result for friday the 13th part 7 kitchen

1 hour ago, T.W said:

We need another stoner like David

Image result for friday the 13th part 7 kitchen

While I like David, we already have a stoner, so I really dont think its going to happen. 

6 hours ago, Buddy489 said:

Yeah, I'd like to see Nick, but I'd like him to be able to run and repair. We don't have a repair counselor that is good at running from Jason. Like 8 stamina, 6 speed, and 9 repair. All of the repair counselors are slow and all stealth. What about a repair that can run?

Yeah, there's a reason for that. It's too damn OP. Fixers are supposed to be vulnerable and protected. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, The Tommy said:

giphy.gifIt's just so beautifully worded. I'm going to remember this nickname the next time I play with some friends. Thank you. 

Posted (edited)

Posted in the wrong thread because obviously I'm a fucking genius.

Edited by Hell Toupee
I'm an idiot
  • Haha 1

Adam is the edgy, tough guy.

Kenny is the guy next door/camp leader.

The only real guy type characters they could add that would offer any kind of variety would be older asshole/cynic (Crews/Charles type) or literally the Wheelchair guy, which would offer a totally new way to play the game since he wouldn't be able to use windows.

I still think they should focus now on new heroes, but that's me.

1 minute ago, tyrant666 said:

The only real guy type characters they could add that would offer any kind of variety would be older asshole/cynic (Crews/Charles type) 

I still think they should focus now on new heroes, but that's me.

Charles would be amazing if he had his own emotes that were audible scoldings.

I'd like Ginny to be a hero and become the only one that can wear the sweater, but not have stats as good as Tommy's. 

3 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Adam>Brandon>Shelly>Mitch>Chad>Kenny>Eric

Boom! :D

What?!? This order shocks me as much as it does The Chad!tumblr_oit4otrWWV1r2atr2o1_500.gif

21 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

What?!? This order shocks me as much as it does The Chad!tumblr_oit4otrWWV1r2atr2o1_500.gif

Still better than Kenny and Eric!

I don't even play the Guys, So My opinion would most likely be irrelevant 

But if I do, I'm Going with Shelly all the way. 

Why would people want a player in a wheelchair? Other than for comedic relief that would be the easiest Jason kill so what would be the point in him? Also he would take forever to go up a hill. Stairs? Forget it. He probably wouldn't be stealthy since wheelchair make noise. And speed would be low because no one in a wheelchair is going somewhere faster than someone with working legs. I guess they could make his composure high, high repair, high strength cause though arms would be strong as hell. And would be even be able to drive the car?

Just now, TheDevilsEyes92 said:

Why would people want a player in a wheelchair? Other than for comedic relief that would be the easiest Jason kill so what would be the point in him? Also he would take forever to go up a hill. Stairs? Forget it. He probably wouldn't be stealthy since wheelchair make noise. And speed would be low because no one in a wheelchair is going somewhere faster than someone with working legs. I guess they could make his composure high, high repair, high strength cause though arms would be strong as hell. And would be even be able to drive the car?

He would tech have a lot of speed via the wheelchair??

54 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

He would tech have a lot of speed via the wheelchair??

The terrain isn't flat so he would only have a lot of speed downhill but uphill he'd be moving like a snail. Also all the rocks and stuff would make him get stuck or fall.

@Buddy489

Stole my avatar eh? There be consequences....LOL. I was reading/scrolling and saw the avatar. I was like..."Hmm....I don't recall posting in this thread. Waitudamminute..."

9SrlHL.gif