DiegoElFuego

This seems to be the first extra XP event where the incentive hasn't stopped host quits

Well, I popped on a few times this weekend to get CP, and more often than not, good old host quitting. It literally just happened seconds ago as well - first try today. LOL. All of the previous XP events seems to have the added effect of very minimal to no host quits. This time, however asses would be asses. Just something I noticed.

Jerkass hosts for console players are indeed a bane.

I suggest at least eating up the offline bots during this time. I know it won't help with the tapes, but it's still something you could do.

Worst case, try to get some fellow forum members for some private matches.

• Like 1

Personally I'll wait. 

I'm 150 with 275K CP, I'll be back on when the update drops. I just wanted more CP, but since I made 150, it's liberating to be able to shut the game down and not give a fuck.

• Like 1

I’ve been at 150 for months,  haven’t even rolled a peek in months, I try to play a few games a day but it’s hard, between the inconsistent way the game plays do to lazy developers who don’t bother to do maintenance , rage quiters, little kids who aren’t even 10 etc... all the double xp days are double troll days, I  just played as Jason where this party’s main focus was to gang up on Jason as they did the match before I was Jason . They had me  surrounded at the 4 seater beating on me for 10 minutes, got the car started but at this point. I already killed a few... kept going on, instead of running away and maybe fixing the phone they wanted the car, they weren’t getting it, and when they figured that they were all going to die, the host just quit, 4 bugsys and 2 Vanessa’s, they stunned me 20 plus times easy... they still quit.

4 more games  in a row after that..... host quits .... I’m done for a few days

1 minute ago, NytmereZ said:

I’ve been at 150 for months,  haven’t even rolled a peek in months, I try to play a few games a day but it’s hard, between the inconsistent way the game plays do to lazy developers who don’t bother to do maintenance , rage quiters, little kids who aren’t even 10 etc... all the double xp days are double troll days, I  just played as Jason where this party’s main focus was to gang up on Jason as they did the match before I was Jason . They had me  surrounded at the 4 seater beating on me for 10 minutes, got the car started but at this point. I already killed a few... kept going on, instead of running away and maybe fixing the phone they wanted the car, they weren’t getting it, and when they figured that they were all going to die, the host just quit, 4 bugsys and 2 Vanessa’s, they stunned me 20 plus times easy... they still quit.

That’s all people do most days in the game. They should be more focused on teamwork, objectives and escaping.

• Like 1

Yeah, but in previous XP events, the host quitting was way, way down from average. That's one of the reasons I even tried to play. I got my 150 last event, and haven't played since. They should've been done servers, the surge created by the content drop wont mean shit due to the rage quitters.

Unfortunately for me, waiting on private matches takes way too long, and if I want SP, I'm playing Skyrim on the XB, or Horizon. I did one match of SP on the day it released, no thanks. I didn't even grind XP on that garbage when I needed to reach 150. 

I'm lvl 143 and 78 000 CP, I play this event as Jason in offline mode to win some CP. I'll use them when the update for Legendary Perks will be released. 

You should play offline mode if you want more CP with this event, except if you try to find some Pamela/Jarvis tapes too. I just find one in Quick Play after 7/8 games