So I was watching someone play f13 on twitch ( I think he was playing on pc but it could have been PS4 ) that he could use a pocket knife to get rid of the trap and I can never do this on Xbox. I also notice that in someone’s inventory they had two health sprays in one slot which is another thing I can’t do on Xbox. Does anyone know why this is?

You can use pocket knives on traps on xbox.

Really the only difference between consoles and PC is.. PC runs a little bit smoother.  And PC has dedicated servers.

I really don't understand why Consoles are still waiting for servers when consoles have the most players playing.

11 hours ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

So I was watching someone play f13 on twitch ( I think he was playing on pc but it could have been PS4 ) that he could use a pocket knife to get rid of the trap and I can never do this on Xbox. I also notice that in someone’s inventory they had two health sprays in one slot which is another thing I can’t do on Xbox. Does anyone know why this is?

Performance, yes. Game, no. 

27 minutes ago, Reyezblood 03 said:

Performance, yes. Game, no. 

Ok thanks 

11 hours ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

To use a pocket knife on a trap you have to be crouching and a button prompt will appear. The double health sprays is a perk, Medic.

8 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

To use a pocket knife on a trap you have to be crouching and a button prompt will appear. The double health sprays is a perk, Medic.

Oh I see thank you!

• Like 1