What if counselors had one extra stat point that could be invested into any stat that isn’t already 10/10?

For example, I could put a stat point into stamina as Deborah, making her more durable. Or as Tiffany, I could invest one stat into either intelligence or composure.  

Vanessa - stamina

Deborah - speed

Tiffany - repair

Kenny - luck

Jenny - speed

Chad - stamina

AJ - luck

Buggzy - repair

Lachappa - luck

Adam - stamina

Mitch - speed

Fox - speed

Shelly - stealth, because bumping him from 8 to 9 should give him silent jogging. This is true of Lachappa as well, but he's only played for being a luck based repairman so that should always be his priority.

Victoria - speed

Speed, stamina and luck are the stats that really matter, and 1 repair isn't a huge difference unless you're Buggzy or Tiffany. Stealth becomes good once it hits 9.

Well even With 1 Repair you Can get to the Lowest Number of What ever those are called, It is slow But that's still better because it gives you much more time to react. 

1 minute ago, SmugDoka said:

Well even With 1 Repair you Can get to the Lowest Number of What ever those are called, It is slow But that's still better because it gives you much more time to react. 

It would take forever to get a good roll with Buggzy and Tiffany and even then on top of that it takes forever to do the repair. It's not too hard to get a good roll with Jenny, Vanessa and Chad, and usually only the final prompt will pose a challenge. If Tiffany and Buggzy had 2 repair you'd see far more people playing them.

Just now, MichaelMemers said:

It would take forever to get a good roll with Buggzy and Tiffany and even then on top of that it takes forever to do the repair. It's not too hard to get a good roll with Jenny, Vanessa and Chad, and usually only the final prompt will pose a challenge. If Tiffany and Buggzy had 2 repair you'd see far more people playing them.

I'm a Tiffany Main, And It never takes forever to get a Good Roll on her, At least for me, I get The Lowest Amount after 2 or 3 rolls. 

But I don't really mind adding that Repair. 

19 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

I'm a Tiffany Main, And It never takes forever to get a Good Roll on her, At least for me, I get The Lowest Amount after 2 or 3 rolls. 

But I don't really mind adding that Repair. 

I suppose you have better luck than I do. The only reason I rarely touch Buggzy and Tiffany is their 1 repair. I can deal with 2, but 1 is awful.

16 hours ago, MichaelMemers said:

Vanessa - stamina

Deborah - speed

Tiffany - repair

Kenny - luck

Jenny - speed

Chad - stamina

AJ - luck

Buggzy - repair

Lachappa - luck

Adam - stamina

Mitch - speed

Fox - speed

Shelly - stealth, because bumping him from 8 to 9 should give him silent jogging. This is true of Lachappa as well, but he's only played for being a luck based repairman so that should always be his priority.

Victoria - speed

Speed, stamina and luck are the stats that really matter, and 1 repair isn't a huge difference unless you're Buggzy or Tiffany. Stealth becomes good once it hits 9.

True.

On 4/15/2018 at 1:02 PM, MichaelMemers said:

I suppose you have better luck than I do. The only reason I rarely touch Buggzy and Tiffany is their 1 repair. I can deal with 2, but 1 is awful.

Nah, My Luck is the absolute worst

1 hour ago, aurllcooljay said:

Would be nice to have more than 1 repair on Bugzy and Tiffany.

Nah, that would be ridiculous. 2/10 is already good on Chad and Vanessa, putting that on Buggzy?! Would be cool but nah.