Dark_Falls88

Friday the 13th the Game the Movie?

This is just something I've been thinking about to myself, was wondering what others thought. So, imagine if the characters introduced in F13 the game were in an actual F13 film (All characters minus Fox and Shelly, I'm including Mitch.) Who would survive, who would die, in what order would they die, and which of the in-game kills would you use to kill each character?

1 minute ago, JasonLives86 said:

That's an interesting idea actually. But why include Mitch? He was in part 3 as well :lol:

Yeah but as Chuck. Name change and all, so I count it.

Just now, Dark_Falls88 said:

Yeah but as Chuck. Name change and all, so I count it.

Oh I see, ok. I always liked Chuck anyway :lol:

• Like 1

And melissa in the movie and victoria in the game (they look same but difference name) 

I feel that Jenny would have to live. That is a given. And I think the fireplace and boiling water kills are a must have too. Just for how cool and easy to set up they are.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dark_Falls88 said:

This is just something I've been thinking about to myself, was wondering what others thought. So, imagine if the characters introduced in F13 the game were in an actual F13 film (All characters minus Fox and Shelly, I'm including Mitch.) Who would survive, who would die, in what order would they die, and which of the in-game kills would you use to kill each character?

I think a "Director Mode" should be added as paid DLC (after they fix the already known issues, of course). That way, the players who want to could organize (with friends/actors) and create mini movies. 

Give real F13 fans the chance to make tribute films.........and give Gun & IllFonic some free advertising, right? ?

The :chadwut: survives. Everyone else dies. The final showdown goes down at Jason's shack where The Chad just so happened to come across while fleeing for his life---I mean strategically went to as everybody else was being slaughtered. And with the help the Sacred Branch he tripped on---I mean willingly picked up on the way there and let the powers of it awaken the long forgotten lineage of heroes that is in the Kensington line, The Chad vanquishes Jason. And for good measure he wallops the Sacred Branch into Pamela's head knocking that hideous looking thing off of it's shrine. He then takes her ratty sweater and throws it in Jason's poop bucket by the non-functioning toilet mocking its quality in comparison to his sweaters. Finally, he looks back at the shack one last time outside and scoffs for good measure before leaving to do Chad stuff. Jason twitches a few times later on to show there will be another movie. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, The Tommy said:

The :chadwut: survives. Everyone else dies. The final showdown goes down at Jason's shack where The Chad just so happened to come across while fleeing for his life---I mean strategically went to as everybody else was being slaughtered. And with the help the Sacred Branch he tripped on---I mean willingly picked up on the way there and let the powers of it awaken the long forgotten lineage of heroes that is in the Kensington line, The Chad vanquishes Jason. And for good measure he wallops the Sacred Branch into Pamela's head knocking that hideous looking thing off of it's shrine. He then takes her ratty sweater and throws it in Jason's poop bucket by the non-functioning toilet mocking its quality in comparison to his sweaters. Finally, he looks back at the shack one last time outside and scoffs for good measure before leaving to do Chad stuff. Jason twitches a few times later on to show there will be another movie. 

I would pay for a ticket to this movie. 

11 hours ago, Dark_Falls88 said:

This would be a comedy not a horror,  counselors beating and dancing on Jason.... I wouldn’t see that movie

Someone needs to make a fan film ASAP (paging damnenchiladas). In the meanwhile we'll just have to enjoy this:

10 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

I think a "Director Mode" should be added as paid DLC (after they fix the already known issues, of course). That way, the players who want to could organize (with friends/actors) and create mini movies. 

Give real F13 fans the chance to make tribute films.........and give Gun & IllFonic some free advertising, right? ?

Technically you already can record gameplay to make mini movies (director mode still sounds cool though). There was a topic sometime back about organizing a group for that purpose, but unfortunately I'm on a different console.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NytmereZ said:

This would be a comedy not a horror,  counselors beating and dancing on Jason.... I wouldn’t see that movie

Which is why I'm not talking about making the multiplayer into a movie, I'm talking about a movie with just the characters from the game, not how people play them.

4 hours ago, aurllcooljay said:

Someone needs to make a fan film ASAP (paging damnenchiladas). In the meanwhile we'll just have to enjoy this:

Technically you already can record gameplay to make mini movies (director mode still sounds cool though). There was a topic sometime back about organizing a group for that purpose, but unfortunately I'm on a different console.

What you can do now limits you on camera angles, close ups and the ability to create suspense. I think a Director Mode could help a lot with these things.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

What you can do now limits you on camera angles, close ups and the ability to create suspense. I think a Director Mode could help a lot with these things.

Agreed, this would be cool. Would love to make my own F13 film with it!

Making it a paid DLC assures that only those wanting the feature would buy it and the players who don't want it wouldn't be bothered with all the extra code it involved. 

I mean, it's not as important to the experience as something like clothing or dance emotes but I think it's a decent idea for DLC. ?

Set at Packanack small. A group of seven unsuspecting, horny young people gather for a party in their friend's honor. He walks down the path towards the lodge, not knowing his friends are waiting. Also, not noticing the shadowy figure behind him. The man is unceremoniously shoved down onto a campfire as his friends look on. He writhes in pain as a shadowy figure tilts his head, he watches as the man slowly dies. The hooded assassin gazes towards the lodge as the man's friends scatter. "So young, so pretty. Kill them all Jason!" He tilts his head, he must please his mother!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Redrum138 said:

Set at Packanack small. A group of seven unsuspecting, horny young people gather for a party in their friend's honor. He walks down the path towards the lodge, not knowing his friends are waiting. Also, not noticing the shadowy figure behind him. The man is unceremoniously shoved down onto a campfire as his friends look on. He writhes in pain as a shadowy figure tilts his head, he watches as the man slowly dies. The hooded assassin gazes towards the lodge as the man's friends scatter. "So young, so pretty. Kill them all Jason!" He tilts his head, he must please his mother!

Yes

12 minutes ago, Redrum138 said:

Now who dies next and how is up to you. ;)

There is definitely a movie formula here to make as we wish, but...yeah. It's up to the person who works on it who dies when and how.

55 minutes ago, Dark_Falls88 said:

Now who dies next and how is up to you. ;)

I'm thinking Chad, Tiff, AJ, Adam, Bugz, Vanessa, and Jenny are the main characters. They die, all but Jenny. Tommy comes in and keeps Jason busy as Jenny gets the sweater. I'll edit and finish the first post I did, if you guys want the whole crew I can do that as well. More deaths are always the way to go in these movies, lol. Who would you guys like to die next? I'll leave it to you guys, who and how?

1 hour ago, Redrum138 said:

I'm thinking Chad, Tiff, AJ, Adam, Bugz, Vanessa, and Jenny are the main characters. They die, all but Jenny. Tommy comes in and keeps Jason busy as Jenny gets the sweater. I'll edit and finish the first post I did, if you guys want the whole crew I can do that as well. More deaths are always the way to go in these movies, lol. Who would you guys like to die next? I'll leave it to you guys, who and how?

While I'm still thinking about it, I say dont stop there. Include Kenny, Eric, Deborah, and maybe Mitch and Victoria too! The whole crew should be there, each character introduced in F13 the game.

Course Jenny survives as the final girl. And personally, I think maaaaybe Kenny should survive as well. Im not sure, saw him as a male counterpart to Jenny. Or we could kill him. Either or.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2018 at 10:35 PM, Dark_Falls88 said:

And personally, I think maaaaybe Kenny should survive as well. Im not sure, saw him as a male counterpart to Jenny. Or we could kill him. Either or.

In this particular movie scenario, Kenny gets in The Chad's way as he's driving to escape becoming a human speed bump which makes The Chad crash. The Chad is killed shortly after while raging at Kenny's corpse and the damage to his car. 

• Haha 1