1 minute ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Are you sure about that? The thread says it punishes leavers. It says nothing about it being ok to leave after you have been killed.

Look further in the thread, it does get clarified by shifty the Friday after the announcement, and also on twitter.

2 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Look further in the thread, it does get clarified by shifty the Friday after the announcement, and also on twitter.

Which page? I will admit I was wrong if I am in fact wrong.

4 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Which page? I will admit I was wrong if I am in fact wrong.

(I don't know I'm just guessing here. It was the day after the announcement, I know that. )

1 minute ago, Thatguyinktown said:

(I don't know I'm just guessing here. It was the day after the announcement, I know that. )

I just seen it. Thank you. I was wrong and I apologize to @ShiftySamurai and @GunMedia_Ben this information was pretty buried in the thread and I must admit I didn't read a twenty five pages of it. That being said we still need an updated reporting system for those who team with Jason and teamkill with the car. It is killing the quick play aspect of the game dead.

On 4/15/2018 at 8:25 PM, SteveChristy said:

I can also see a lot of situations where douchebags will Jason team and tempt you into leaving the game and earning salt through no fault of your own. Hopefully the devs will implement a better reporting system that is direct and effective instead of the current one that seems designed to confuse/frustrate the reporter into not bothering with it.

It seems like a lot more trouble than it's worth.

Oh, wait, I forgot this is the internet, where trolls will go to elaborate ends to play their games.  I mean, we live in a world where Manti Te'o can be more famous for his (fabricated) victimization via the now ubiquitous "catfish", as opposed to playing professional football.  That should tell you all you need to know about the power of the internet and trolls.  It's like Popeye and spinach, Jason and Mommy, or me and Guinness.

I hope they can get a better reporting system.  I had a game over the weekend where people quit and I almost did too.  2 counselors (Adam & Tiffany) caught up to me and I knew exactly what was going on when they came into the cabin and closed the windows, unlocked the door and tried to block me from getting out.  Jason came in and I was able to hit him with the flare gun and run out.  The counselors with Jason in tow kept chasing me from cabin to cabin, but I had Vanessa with epic marathon/restful so they had trouble keeping up.  Luckily someone had called the cops before so I was able to ride it out and escape.  I can totally understand why people would quit that type of scenario. It takes all the fun out it.  Although, there was some satisfaction in kiting all three of them and escaping (thanks to Vanessa + Pocketknife + Cops).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Soxette said:

I hope they can get a better reporting system.  I had a game over the weekend where people quit and I almost did too.  2 counselors (Adam & Tiffany) caught up to me and I knew exactly what was going on when they came into the cabin and closed the windows, unlocked the door and tried to block me from getting out.  Jason came in and I was able to hit him with the flare gun and run out.  The counselors with Jason in tow kept chasing me from cabin to cabin, but I had Vanessa with epic marathon/restful so they had trouble keeping up.  Luckily someone had called the cops before so I was able to ride it out and escape.  I can totally understand why people would quit that type of scenario. It takes all the fun out it.  Although, there was some satisfaction in kiting all three of them and escaping (thanks to Vanessa + Pocketknife + Cops).

This, exactly.