For me, I think the "Killing someone in hinding spot" with Jason will take me a while because I never see someone hinding since long time.

Flipping the boat and drowning. Seems like they never get it started, or they escape. Rarely do I catch it. 

Boat escapes was next because of rarity of a boat spawning, with decent item location to find and fix it. 3 small maps(that people often pick) do not get boats. Rarely do you find the items easily enough on Pinehurst or Jarvis House maps. Takes the odds of escaping by boat down more.

18 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Flipping the boat and drowning. Seems like they never get it started, or they escape. Rarely do I catch it. 

Boat escapes was next because of rarity of a boat spawning, with decent item location to find and fix it. 3 small maps(that people often pick) do not get boats. Rarely do you find the items easily enough on Pinehurst or Jarvis House maps. Takes the odds of escaping by boat down more.

Same here. As Jason, I avoid the boat locations in the hope that they will attempt to use it.

25 minutes ago, Grape said:

Same here. As Jason, I avoid the boat locations in the hope that they will attempt to use it.

Exactly. I like to lure them into using it. If two escape, meh, not too worried. Otherwise, i get to catch them in my waters.

It also makes it hard when you get escapes or get disconnections after doing it, so you dont get credit.

For me it’s the bear traps.  I’m at 52/113 andit took me 10 months to get that many.  Even if you play with the mindset “see a trap, set a trap” you still; hope he steps in it, be alive, and hope no other counselors step in it or defuse it.  

I'm at 150 and I'm at like 79/113 on boat repairs, 33/39 on boat escapes, 26/31 on killing counselors in hiding spots, 12/13 on flipping the boat and maybe 30 people I've drowned. 

It seems like anything to do with the boat is going to take the longest.  

And now that I'm 150 and if there is a boat on the map, my main concentration is on the boat.  As a counselor if I grab the gas and there's a boat on the map - I don't care if the gas was in the cabin next to the car, I'm taking it to the boat for the repair and hope for boat escape.  If I'm Jason, I'm constantly using my map hoping that someone has taken it out to the water.  if I hear the prop being messed up on, I ignore everything else and just look at the map hoping the gas was already in and they're taking it out. 

Hiding spots?  I'll never get that badge.  I may get 1 hiding spot kill per like 20 Jason matches. 

Once I've been playing since the launch date, I got easily the hiddin spot kill emblem (in the beggining, people was used to hide a lot). I always focus on the boat, too. When I am jason, in a map with boat, I set the traps on car and phone box and stay next to them leaving the boat free. I dont kill anyone until they set the boat and start to move it.

On 4/15/2018 at 9:40 AM, TheHansonGoons said:

qa2lXuT.jpg

12 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

qa2lXuT.jpg

You think they are ready for our shirtless volleyball montage, Ice man?

7 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

As long as the music playing over it is good. 

10 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

As long as the music playing over it is good. 

Kenny Loggins, king of the 80s soundtracks. He taught us how to CaddyShack a pool then go to the Danger Zone. He showed us how to get Footloose. He Met Us Halfway in Over the Top. And now, Playing With the Boys.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheHansonGoons said:

My beer belly deserves it's day in the sun.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

My beer belly deserves it's day in the sun.

Soon™

• Haha 1

The only two badges that I do not have 3 star fully completed are the boat escape and flipping the boat.  I have been chugging away forever on those two. I have to think some people that have them completely did through less than on honorable means in a private match.

I don't have any emblems. I don't even know what emblems are.

I do have a lot of badges though.

24 minutes ago, Hell Toupee said:

All things boat have been elusive to me.

Now that I've had a chance to play with some hosts that's actually select big maps I've been making a little progress. 

I agree, both boat flipping and drowning kills are still the things I have the least of after all this time.

Probably a result of the boat spawning less and people just knowing that swimming around is a bad idea in general, given the noise and instant kill chance.

As a counselor, I've struggled with the flare gun badge, the cop calling badge, the car and boat escape badges, the firecracker badge, and the trapping badge. I'm furthest out with the trapper badge (65/113). As Jason, I'm really struggling with the torpedo badge (8/31, not even red yet), and I only have 18 drownings (Terror from the Deep). I'm level 150. I'm maining Sheldon with a map perk, a motorboat perk, and a thick skin perk. I've also started using Part VII Jason for his water speed.

Oh yeah, I've been dying more early sometimes to try and get that Tommy badge done. Been making some steady progress, but man does it bite when the other player gets picked lol

Escaping in the boat as a passenger.

I feel like I've been stuck at 9/13 since June last year. I never get to be the 2nd person on the boat. I'm always the one fixing it and often alone when it's time to go. Or I wait for someone to show up and drive it but then Jason ends up drowning us because we didn't leave as soon as the boat was ready.

Ugh...still irks me. I need 4 more passenger escapes. Haven't been able to get one in at least 4-5 months.

Definitely for me it's Torpedo.  It's the only one I have left to complete and it's been incomplete for awhile at 24/31.  Despite my not going near the boat so I don't scare counselors away from repairing and starting it, I haven't had anyone attempt to escape by boat in awhile.

For me, the only ones still needed are boat repairs, boat escapes, and playing as Tommy Jarvis.  The boat doesn't spawn on every map, so that is the only reason that one is difficult.  The Tommy one is just annoying, because if you don't die first or second in the match then you are most likely not going to get to play as him. So, since I use stealth characters, by the time I die tommy is already on the map. Although, I have been able to play as him in those matches where you are able to fix the car and escape quickly before anyone dies.